• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your Perfect Ler

ticklesndimes

TMF Poster
I see a lot of posts about the perfect lee, and as a lee, I tend to think about the ler, so I just wanted to know about your perfect ler. When it comes down to the sex, physical traits, personality, the part you'd want him/her to be most into (like a foot guy, bellybutton guy, upper body/lower body, underarms etc.),whether or not he/she is a silent/vocal ler, and any other thing you can think of ,what do you prefer?

I know this has probably been asked, but hey, people change. :)

Well, my perfect 'ler would be female, about average height, slender, healthy figure, long dark blonde hair. She would be very sweet but also very playful and cheeky. It would be a plus in my book if she also had a thing for guy's feet too. She would tickle me for the fun of it for both of us and as such would tickle anywhere there would be a reaction. She would be very playful and energetic throughout and would also be very vocal as she teases me. Sometimes she would pretend to turn rather dark and cold as if becoming almost super sadistic, but that would just be part of the play.

That's a tickle dream for me:hmm:

Although I consider myself more of a 'ler and not so much a 'lee (although I am ticklish...) I can still see the enjoyment in it. This would be my perfect 'lee experience:

My tickler:
Hair: Doesn't matter
Figure: Slender, fit, beautiful
Clothing: Both naked
Position: Tight spread eagle
Tickling: Slow, torturous, and sexual, using her nails and tongue mostly

Cheers :nicethread:

My perfect ler would be a woman who looks about 30 to 35 years old, stands about 6 feet tall in her bare feet, goes barefoot indoors all the time, is athletic and fit, and loves to keep a helpless, ticklish man in bondage for long periods of time, and to tickle him without mercy by the hour. :woman:

I've found the perfect Ler in my Lover. She's 27 now, Russian with pale skin green eyes and dyed black hair. She stands at almost 6 feet tall, and has a crooked half smile I adore. She's sadistic with her tickling and is very vocal. I enjoy it immensely.

The person that first posted the question should answer it for herself... You ask the question and then you go something like "For me..." and then answer, ya know ticklesndimes. :p

Anyone that's not afraid that they're going to break me...that's what safe words are for. Also, I prefer them to be a bit evil/devious. I've found a couple friends that I play with that match this description, so I guess I'm a lucky girl. :)

Anyone that's not afraid that they're going to break me...that's what safe words are for. Also, I prefer them to be a bit evil/devious. I've found a couple friends that I play with that match this description, so I guess I'm a lucky girl. :)
Good for you! And I mean that without any sarcasm.

A good looking female around the age of 20, with long nails and nothing on but a swimsuit, who doesn't get too sexual in the act but knows where my ticklish spots are and uses them to her advantage. She should be an experienced tickler who knows how to use bondage and has many kinds of tools within arm's reach. She can tease me, too, but she has to know what my limits are and stop tickling me when necessary. She should also be great at talking about tickling, and should not be afraid to expand her comfort zone. She'd probably look like one of the models from TickleAbuse; Brooke, Kelli, Jade, etc.

Last edited:
Since laughingisgood set up the perfect template.

My tickler:
Gender: Female (preferably a black or Asian woman with very long nails)
Hair: Long and black, maybe even insanely long and that she can use it to tickle me with!
Figure: Petite
Clothing: Completely stripped naked (me), dominatrix gear (her)
Position: Stretched out in a way that would allow her to easily tickle any part of my body and perhaps flip me around.
Location: Her bed would be pretty good because I can squirm around on it she can flip me over to get at me on anyway as well as sit on top of me. The other would be perhaps chained up from the ceiling so that I would be standing. This leaves every inch of my body exposed and it allows me to try and get away from her but without having any real chance of it succeeding!
Tickling: Relentless with lots of teasing, giggling and few breaks. I would like it if she was really getting off on the power rush of it. I would also like her to perhaps agree to a safe word but sort of reluctant to stop, so that she kind of stops but then decides she wants to go for a few more minutes and keeps going until I beg! I would prefer to mostly use her nails, but devices like feathers and stuff like that would also be perfectly fine. I would also kind of like if she was a bit immature about the entire thing and has never tickled someone before but really really has had the fantasy of doing it for a long time so that she would have a hard time controlling herself, hasn't learned proper restraint yet ;).
Location: Everywhere, but my ass is insanely ticklish and I would love for her to discover that. Also my sides and back are pretty ticklish, as are my feet, legs and thighs.

You are AWESOME! :)

I like variety in my Ler's techniques. Creativity is a huge plus! Verbal teasing and some role play are icing on the cake. My perfect Ler uses his fingers as well as tools and likes to smile and laugh a lot while he's torturing me. haha

Bondage is nice, but not required. Tickle my anywhere!!!

-Mia

My perfect ler would be a woman who looks about 30 to 35 years old, stands about 6 feet tall in her bare feet, goes barefoot indoors all the time, is athletic and fit, and loves to keep a helpless, ticklish man in bondage for long periods of time, and to tickle him without mercy by the hour. :woman:
Great!

Great! I am sure you are a Terrific tickler!
I like variety in my Ler's techniques. Creativity is a huge plus! Verbal teasing and some role play are icing on the cake. My perfect Ler uses his fingers as well as tools and likes to smile and laugh a lot while he's torturing me. haha

Bondage is nice, but not required. Tickle my anywhere!!!

-Mia

A very attractive woman over 30 years old. Verbal, teaser, patient, methhodical, SADISTIC who loves feet and tickling and lickling as torture merciless, cruel and kind..
Priscilla James Taylor Raz, Sandra Silvia Sin Brooke..... (I would put Tasha in the same range if she uses her mouth as well) Kelli Luna Mia Jade...

A frisky paled female ginger. :)
Just as long as I get to retaliate afterward.

Somebody ruthless, enthusiastic, playful, skilled, and who is both willing and terrified to be on the receiving end.

I like hearing about all the preferences everyone :) I know we all have a "go to" type of ler and it's interesting seeing what they are.

I've found the perfect Ler in my Lover. She's 27 now, Russian with pale skin green eyes and dyed black hair. She stands at almost 6 feet tall, and has a crooked half smile I adore. She's sadistic with her tickling and is very vocal. I enjoy it immensely.

I'm so happy you two found each other, you guys seem perfect! :)

And since it was kindly brought to my attention that I should answer my own question lol I like.....

A guy 5'10(if it was a woman 5'5-5'10) or above that is not too far from my age and attractive, I don't really have a set "type" but I like a guy with some height that is on the more fit side,I don't really have a race preference,I just like what I like. I want to be tickled all over, BUT upper body is one of my most favorite areas, so I'd prefer him to be more into that area, but definitely not neglect the other spots. I love someone who likes to tease verbally and physically, and one who switches it up with different tools,but of course fingers will always be my favorite <3. That being said, I like a well kept pair of hands with nails on the shorter side. I can definitely be a smart ass so I'd want someone who can dish it back out, and knows how to push me far enough to where I want to take back everything I say (even though I won't). Also, I need someone who is a nice mix of playful and merciless, someone who can make me laugh and make me nervous(in the good way) and I need to have some sort of connection with him, so it's comfortable. I wouldn't mind bondage, but I love being kind of taken over by someone who doesn't need it a little wrestling and pinning is fun, so I prefer starting with none and then ending with some. As for clothing, I'm not too picky about that, but not nude,no masks, no ball caps,NO CAPES.

Annnnnnd that's all I can think about at the moment.

I guess perfection is in the eye of the beholder. For me I actually had a great tickle partner who I would have placed in that category due to him understanding the intricacies of tickling and how they related to me. Not an easy question to answer, but I think I've experienced the perfect ler.

For me its someone intelligent, witty, playful and a bit of a smartass. Someone who likes to tease and take their time building anticipation or arousal. I have a weakness for redheads so that would probably factor in at some point too. She'd have to be in touch with her sensual side and be clever with the use of tools and different techniques as well. Ideally she'd be ticklish so I could exact my revenge at some point, but other than that I'm not asking for much :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back