• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

after he pinned me & tickled my underarm.....

Sorry that you got a bruise. :cuddle:
Do you want to tell us who the tickler was?

he's always saying to just take it, but i cant so i struggle.... he loves torturing me. im way too ticklish

take a re-match and tickle him back and do it suddenly, like he doesn't know when it's coming. that will help.
greetz tmf2208

Last edited:
sweet pits! that looks pretty rough…. next time take it, you'll love it

its a reaction. i do love it, but I'm laughing so hard, can't talk, so i struggle

He needs to find a way to immobilize you that doesn't hurt you. If you like being tickled, maybe you guys should look into some restraints. Hate to see you hurt.

Hi, lilitaliaqt! What`s about your feet, are they ticklsih, too? Any feet pics?

How often does he tickle your feet? How do you respond to that? Do you love it too? Any feet pics?

Sorry about that bruise, babe. I admire you for putting yourself out there with that photo. You got the worst of that encounter but as any tickler knows, a ticklee who is not restrained can hurt you, too, no matter how submissive by nature she may be. Elbows to the gut, knees to the jaw, heels to the nose - ticklers risk that and more when they want to tickle a girl as if she's tied down even though she isn't.

If you cannot trust him to let him tie you down, that black and blue mark is not the last injury that will result from these tickling sessions. Some advice, even if you are not asking for advice: Stop seeing him if you do not trust him enough to restrain you. But if you do want to give him a chance, remember that allowing him to tie and tickle you once does not mean you have to keep allowing it if it turns out to be too intense.

please show us some pics of your so ticklish feet!!!!!

I'm single now, & ready to be tickled. lol. No restraints though. I let him do that once & I thought I was going to die

You are beautiful! I can only dream about tickling a person like yourself. I assume that you must be ticklish all over.

Would you mind sharing a story or two of you being tickled in the story section?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back