• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another bunch of misc. sketches. */F, Nudity

detritus

1st Level Red Feather
Hello chums.

How is everyone?

I've been away for a few trips lately and inbetween other things I have done a few sketches (while I should have been working). So I thought you might like to see them.

I was in Japan for a short while and I bought a brushpen for drawing Japanese characters, but I found myself drawing women being tickled with it instead, so some of those are here too.

They are the usual stuff you would expect. Arms up, tickled ribs, sides, tummies. Aleins, bears, plants, general miscellany. Most of the girls look like Isobel. Some of them have a little story to go with them, some of them don't (but I might be able to make one up as I go).

Part 1.
1. Three poor women taken aboard an alien vessel and subjected to tickling tests to determine the weakes spots for when the aliens invade and tickle the whole of humanity into submission (who else is looking forward to that?)
2. One of the brushpen sketches. Not really sure what's tickling this girl... Alien science probably.. microwaves or gigaflops or something
3. The tickle bears giving a nice girl a well deserved tickle session
4. A young woman (who is wearing no clothes for some reason) sat down in what she thought was a nice soft comfortable bush, only to be then told be her mischievous companions that it is called "Tickle" in their language, and she then finds out why. Poor girl, no one is helping her up they are enjoying watching her being tickled too much.
5. Miscellaneous ticklish nonsense affecting various unclothed girls and making them laugh a lot. Including, but not limited to, some more alien tests for the impending tickle invasion.

Attachments

• alient-tickle-test-1.jpg
    alient-tickle-test-1.jpg
    288.3 KB · Views: 873
  • laughing.jpg
    laughing.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 397
  • tickle-bears.jpg
    tickle-bears.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 535
  • tickle-plant-2.jpg
    tickle-plant-2.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 742
  • tickles-b-01.jpg
    tickles-b-01.jpg
    848 KB · Views: 1,047
Part 2.

1. A couple more brushpen doodles. Another couple of poor girls being subjected to weakness tests by the invading aliens, and then alien bath time for another ticklish woman.
2. As the scribbled caption says, the aliens just find human ticklishness hilarious and just keep tickling for hours for their own entertainment - not that Isobel minds of course, although she would like them to just free one of her hands so she can have a wank while they tickle her... She's not sure what wank is in their language though.
3. The fun part of making a new statue is dusting it down afterwards.
4. I had a bit of a loony few minute on this one... it started as another "aliens exploit human ticklishness" one but then on some website or other I saw a tickle DVD called saomething like "Tickle boot camp", it was japanese and the word くすぐる had eyes drawn on the く character and the character was laughing. Now that reminded me of an old cartoon show I used to watch called "Tomfoolery" where a "Funny Bone" got tickled with a feather in the opening titles, and so I went a bit nuts drawing the word "TICKLE" with all the letters being tickled and laughing... so anyway, I would appreciate it if you didn't show this one to any psychiatrists. I think i have the DVD cover with the laughing letters on saved somewhere... I'll post it at the end if do.
5. Mr Tickle visits the museum on just the day when there is a living statue exhibit... he thought it was his birthday

Attachments

• tickles-b-09.jpg
    tickles-b-09.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 488
  • tickles-b-06.jpg
    tickles-b-06.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 683
  • statue-dusting-1.jpg
    statue-dusting-1.jpg
    427.6 KB · Views: 606
  • loony.jpg
    loony.jpg
    553.3 KB · Views: 670
  • living-statue-mr-tickle.jpg
    living-statue-mr-tickle.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 657
Last edited:
Part 3.

1. Another museum conincidence. The local Clown College have their annual field trip on just the day when there is another Living Statue exhibit.
2. As often happens, a naked woman finds herself dangling from a branch above a very large plant which will engulf her and tickle her senseless if she falls in. At which point some merry prankster ties a bunch of feathers to a stick and starts to tickle her under the arms with them.
3. Again, another foolish, ticklish, unclothed woman finds herself at the mercy of fluttering foliage and furry caterpillars, ulitmately the only way is down, into the loving clutches of the inevitable tickle plant below her (you can't see it but I assure you it is there)
4. Back in the old days druids would have ceremonies where they would tickle the tree spirits until they promised them a good harvest for next year, dryads are very ticklish you know.
5. Another dryad trying to endure woodpecker season

Attachments

• clown-field-trip1.jpg
    clown-field-trip1.jpg
    514.6 KB · Views: 729
  • dont-fall-1.jpg
    dont-fall-1.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 618
  • dont-fall-2.jpg
    dont-fall-2.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 500
  • dryad-druids.jpg
    dryad-druids.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 597
  • dryad-woodpeckers.jpg
    dryad-woodpeckers.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 530
Part 4.

1. Girl wrapped in bandages and tickled by various gizmos complaining that she doesn't like it but hoping that they never stop. She is one of the humans looking forward to the invasion where we all get subjugated by the relentless tickling aliens.
2. Isobel in an alien tickle chamber. This is just another case of the aliens finding ticklishness hilarious. They put poor Isobel in there and told her to keep that hatch shut or she would be thouroughly doused in tickling pollen from one of the many indigenous plants which cause human skin to tickle dreadfully. Then of course they set their little tickler gadgets to work and sit back with a beer and a bag of twiglets to enjoy the merriment. Endure the dreadful tickles or get dreadfully tickled. What a choice. Poor Isobel.
3. Some more girls wrapped up in bandages (leaving various sensitive areas accessible of course) and left to the tender mercies of the tickle bears and their exquisite claws.
4. Have you ever seen the lauging animated smily in Skype? Well, I reckon this is how they made it.
5. A sorority "pin her down and tickle her" session in full flow. They always pick on the same girl too.

Attachments

• mummified-isobel-2.jpg
    mummified-isobel-2.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 588
  • tickle-chamber.jpg
    tickle-chamber.jpg
    351.2 KB · Views: 568
  • tickled-by-bears-2.jpg
    tickled-by-bears-2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 523
  • ROFL.jpg
    ROFL.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 660
  • sororety-tickle.jpg
    sororety-tickle.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 572
Part 5.

1. Woman trapped in tickle plant. Her colleagues are there with her but none of them are helping, they like watching her being tickled too much, especially as her space suit has been eaten by the plant.
2. The "Tickle Boot Camp" DVD I mentioned in part 2. It's even more clever than I remembered. They have used the laughing eyes as the tenten that turns く into ぐ - Genius

Attachments

• tickleplant-2.jpg
    tickleplant-2.jpg
    371.4 KB · Views: 716
  • tickle-boot-camp.jpg
    tickle-boot-camp.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 660
I absolutely ADORE your drawings. Love the helplessness and the expressions of your girls. Each drawing is always so fun and whimsical and very devious. Especially the ones where the gals are hiding from something trying to tickle them and yet they end up getting tickled by something else! Thank you for posting these!

~Tina

An excellent body of works, Detritus. A treasure trove for we, your fans. Thank you for sharing them.

Good work.

Thanks mate

Great collection of sketches. Thanks for sharing them all here. :D

Thanks milagros, glad you liked them

Nice to see your work again!

Thanks, you are very kind

Thumbs up!

My thanks for your thumb

I absolutely ADORE your drawings. Love the helplessness and the expressions of your girls. Each drawing is always so fun and whimsical and very devious. Especially the ones where the gals are hiding from something trying to tickle them and yet they end up getting tickled by something else! Thank you for posting these!

~Tina

Thanks ttina12cc, glad you enjoyed the pics. I like the predicaments where the only choices are to be tickled or... be tickled even more

An excellent body of works, Detritus. A treasure trove for we, your fans. Thank you for sharing them.

Thank you C.A.B. you are too kind

All very nice

My thanks

Part 6.

While I was adding some of these to DA I fiddled with one of the alien experiment ones to make the girl laugh a bit harder and added some wires and doodads and a bit of extra story. Then I did a couple of continuations of the alien experiments showing the results of their scientific endeavours.

1. This poor lady was right in the middle of a birthday party, all dressed up and a little bit tipsy from the champagne when she was whisked aboard the invading alien vessel, unceremoniously stripped of her party gown and underwear and set upon by the tickle investigation team. She is a little bit drunk so she is not sure if this is part of the party celebrations or not, if it is this is the best party she has ever been to. She will want to get stripped naked and tickled to death at every party now. Well, once the aliens invade Earth she might get her wish.

2. Using the research they have been doing on all these poor ticklish women the aliens have developed some "Nerve Ray" weapons. These not only send tickle stimulation directly to the nerves and muscles but also send messages back up the nerves to the brain where it is saturated with chemicals which tell it "WAAAAAHHHH WE'RE BEING TICKLED", so the poor subject first gets a hefty dose of gargalesis in the site where the ray hits the body, but then her whole system becomes awash with tickle messages confusing the jinkies out of her poor body and making it even more ticklish. To cut a long story short, we are in f*cking trouble when the invasion starts.

3. More tests with the Nerve Rays and also with the Nerve Rods which are more useful for close up subjugation. The rays work from quite a distance and get the subject tumbling over laughing and then the rods finish her off at close range. Even if the high command decided there was no real benefit in conquering Earth they would still probably invade just because they find tickled humans so funny.

4. Two of the alien scientists sneak down to a quite spot on Earth and do some field tests

Attachments

• tickle-aliens-machine.jpg
    tickle-aliens-machine.jpg
    329.6 KB · Views: 294
  • nerve-ray-test-subject1shp.jpg
    nerve-ray-test-subject1shp.jpg
    450 KB · Views: 278
  • nerve-rods-test.jpg
    nerve-rods-test.jpg
    953.5 KB · Views: 274
  • nerve-ray-tickle-test-earth.jpg
    nerve-ray-tickle-test-earth.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 277
detritus it always the treat when you give us your art dumps. I always enjoy your scenes of desperation and liked the sorority pin one as well. one not much seen anymore I do not think. Thank you.

These are unbelievable, D!!

I can't wait to come in and check them out, my friend. You've made my weekend.

Will come back in and give you some much deserved feedback!

B

What a bounty! Whatever else your trip accomplished, it sure paid off big creatively! I'm tremendously impressed with those sketches done with the new pen! The linework is bold and clean, entirely professional looking! As to content, just let me say that I've seldom seen so many clever variations on a tickle theme (limbs stretched into immobility, unrestricted access to the torso). Nobody realizes expressions of tickle madness with quite the same manic impact seen in your art! One can effortlessly feel the intensity!

By the way, if this is an example of a Clown College field trip, I'm dying to see their regular lab courses! Makes me wish I'd changed my major!

I love sketches as this. It shows a lot in a short period of time! Thank you for sharing such generous (kinky) train of thoughts. :)

there's not a rotten egg on the whole bunch
I love your very simple-but-yet- amazing drawing style
thanks for sharing, and please don't get caught doing this at work, there'll be some scientific stuff to explain!

Yeah....stupendous work, good buddy. And so generous!! Thanks for all the amazing art you've given us.

You really capture that sense of the desperate ticklelee. I love how enraptured they are by the tickling. It's truly wonderful.

And I'm not sure about all the reasons why, but the tickle bears have become my favorite lers of yours. They seem mean, yet somehow you totally want them to win every time. LMAO. I would love to see a whole series about them tickling one of their victims senseless. That would be divine. XD

Anyway - thanks again for the outstanding art.

VERY impressive,

Deet.

I've said it before but all of your sketches and scenarios make me thinkn "me next, please." This art dump is no exception. Damn, man. These are all really hot.

detritus it always the treat when you give us your art dumps. I always enjoy your scenes of desperation and liked the sorority pin one as well. one not much seen anymore I do not think. Thank you.

Thanks MisterAE, I do love a nice desperation scene. Get tickled or get tickled more... my favourite decision

What a bounty! Whatever else your trip accomplished, it sure paid off big creatively! I'm tremendously impressed with those sketches done with the new pen! The linework is bold and clean, entirely professional looking! As to content, just let me say that I've seldom seen so many clever variations on a tickle theme (limbs stretched into immobility, unrestricted access to the torso). Nobody realizes expressions of tickle madness with quite the same manic impact seen in your art! One can effortlessly feel the intensity!

By the way, if this is an example of a Clown College field trip, I'm dying to see their regular lab courses! Makes me wish I'd changed my major!

Thanks Low_Roads, you're very kind. There is a whole department for this at clown college with a chair endowed by Bonko the Hilarious, their famous alumnus who went on to cause so much mirth in many a potentate's harem with the techniques he perfected and which are now taught the in department which is his legacy.

there's not a rotten egg on the whole bunch
I love your very simple-but-yet- amazing drawing style
thanks for sharing, and please don't get caught doing this at work, there'll be some scientific stuff to explain!

Thanks Darth Godflesh, yes that is wise council. I would be OK I think unless they aseked for actual formulae or circuit diagrams

Yeah....stupendous work, good buddy. And so generous!! Thanks for all the amazing art you've given us.

You really capture that sense of the desperate ticklelee. I love how enraptured they are by the tickling. It's truly wonderful.

And I'm not sure about all the reasons why, but the tickle bears have become my favorite lers of yours. They seem mean, yet somehow you totally want them to win every time. LMAO. I would love to see a whole series about them tickling one of their victims senseless. That would be divine. XD

Anyway - thanks again for the outstanding art.

VERY impressive,

Deet.

Thanks Deets, enraptured is a good word to describe the state of a highly tickled young woman... nice. Glad you like the bears, they are one of my favourites too. They and Isobel do get on so well together and they see it as their duty, their calling, to see that no sensitive spot goes untickled. As they said in response to one frantic and surprised recipient of one of their visits when she managed to droolingly stutter through her enraptured (nice word) daze "Why are you all just tickling me so much?", they replied, looking at each other with puzzled expressions, "We are the Tickle Bears you know" and continued as if that had sorted that out nicely thank you

Nice doodles keep it up!

THanks William_the_Ler, I will do my best

I've said it before but all of your sketches and scenarios make me thinkn "me next, please." This art dump is no exception. Damn, man. These are all really hot.

Glad you like them switchitup, and don't worry, the invading aliens know all about you... they have a whole special laboratory set up and waiting for you for when the mother ship lands - ful of tickle rays, tickle rods, and some new gadgets they haven't had a chance to test properly yet - well, they tried on a few subjects but they kept passing out too quickly. Good luck.

Thanks for all the kind words folks. I had intended to do a drawing to celebrate getting my first level red feather, but I have run out of time and have to go away again for while. I will do it when I return.

Thanks Deets, enraptured is a good word to describe the state of a highly tickled young woman... nice. Glad you like the bears, they are one of my favourites too. They and Isobel do get on so well together and they see it as their duty, their calling, to see that no sensitive spot goes untickled. As they said in response to one frantic and surprised recipient of one of their visits when she managed to droolingly stutter through her enraptured (nice word) daze "Why are you all just tickling me so much?", they replied, looking at each other with puzzled expressions, "We are the Tickle Bears you know" and continued as if that had sorted that out nicely thank you

Heh...LOVE it. But now I want more.

MORE TICKLE BEARS DAMN YOU!!!!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!

Ha ha ha. Love your stuff, mate.

Thanks again so much for posting all these.

B

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back