• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Housewife Dares Pretty BBW Into Tickle Contest - F/F

Cam Girl Jenny

TMF Regular

Hi All,

The 4th installment of my "Tickle Dares" series was posted today over at my Store -

Can We See Your Feet?

I met a very attractive, yet slightly larger girl, at a park and dared her to let me tickle her feet for at least 4 minutes.

The clip description will give you a much better idea of what was going on, if this type of tickling video is your thing. I am attaching some pics to this thread and a video preview will be up soon :justlips:

I hope everyone is doing well and having a wonderful day,

~Jennifer~

Attachments

• 0annfrm13.jpg
    0annfrm13.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 662
  • 0annfrm10.jpg
    0annfrm10.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 213
  • 0annfrm12.jpg
    0annfrm12.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 476
  • 0annfrm3.jpg
    0annfrm3.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 471
  • 0annfrm5.jpg
    0annfrm5.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 321
Very nice, looks like someone may have been quite ticklish. I gotta say though, your feet are still at the top of the list, and every bit as ticklish?? Or more??

Very nice, looks like someone may have been quite ticklish. I gotta say though, your feet are still at the top of the list, and every bit as ticklish?? Or more??

Well, first I want to thank you for leaving me such a nice comment, especially about my 50 year old feet :justlips: (you are always a sweetheart)

Second, you know damn well that I start laughing just at the thought of being tickled :) I start screaming, thrashing, kicking and calling people every name in the book once they actually start tickling me, so I guess that does make me more ticklish than most of the girls I work with... In fact, I think that Allegra is the only one who is truly more ticklish than I am in real life (it's so bad for her that I always wondered how she could keep modeling like she does, but she's a real trooper)....

There's a clip of this new girl, Annie, getting her revenge tickle on me that I will be posting early next week and, as usual, I start howling and screaming my brains out once she starts getting close to me.

Thanks again :)

~Jennifer~

This looks like a really good clip, looking to purchase soon. Annie is indeed very pretty and adorable.

Thanks and 5 New Pics

Thank you all for replying! I truly appreciate your comments :)

okdremur and brannyle1981 - The new clip of Annie tickling my feet is up and running at C4S. She made me scream and call her several "unique" names during that one :devil:

The Listening - I am working on video previews featuring the last 10 or so tickle clips I made. They will be up soon in the Video Sub-Forum.

Thank you all again for replying and here are a few pics from the clip of Annie tickling me, but I'll also be making a new post for that clip.... I'll try to get several of the video previews up by this weekend,

~Jenn~

Attachments

• 000aj1abb.jpg
    000aj1abb.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 84
  • 000aj10.jpg
    000aj10.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 113
  • 000aj15.jpg
    000aj15.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 99
  • 000aj13.jpg
    000aj13.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 114
  • 000aj5a.jpg
    000aj5a.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 138
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back