• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife's feet tickled by my buddy!

bone28swwep

First of all let me explain my wife. She's 5'-5" about 112lbs, bruenett, tan, and really hot. I got very lucky. She's very sexy and she'll flirt because she knows guys like it. I'll let her do it because she's extremely faithfull to our marriage. She's looks really good in skinny jeans and heals. She wears a size 7 shoe. She has a difficult time finding shoes because her feet are crazy narrow. She wears like a AAAA width shoe.
She loves to go bare foot whenever possible at home. I have a strong foot and tickling fettish. She's so weak and feminine it's so easy to hold her down and tickle her. She's extremely ticklish all over. She'll start smarting off to me sometimes and I'll hold her down, grab her skinny little arms with one hand and pin them over her head. I'll start tickling her arm pits and she'll go absolutely crazy. Her feet however are off the charts ticklish. Sooooo a couple of weekends ago we're at my best friends lakehouse. He played college football so he's a pretty big dude.
My wife and I along with he and his wife are sitting outside on their deck. My wife is wearing these tight gray workout pants and is barefoot. She had freshly painted pink toe nails and her feet looked so vulnerable. We were all drinking and at one point my buddy's wife walked by and scraped her finger under my wifes foot. My wife screamed and jerked her foot back and everyone started cracking up. My buddy Mike was like wow your feet are ticklish. My wife said "you have no idea". Mike asked me if I cared if he at one point tickled her feet. I told him, Hell I would love to see that. I thought he would just do a fly by tickle but I actually wanted more. I got lucky. He ends up picking her up out of the lawn chair, threw her over his shoulder and carried her into the living room. She knew what was about to happen and was already dying laughing. He put her face down on the floor, sat on the back of her legs and held her ankles together with one hand. He had her toes bent under so the skin on her feet were extremely tight. He laughed and said your feet side by side look line one foot they're so narrow. He started tickling her and she went into absolute hysterics. Within 20 seconds she was peeing all over herself. He absolutely tickled her to death. I was so turned on and I think she was to. The sex we had later was incredible. Unfortunately we didn't think to get a camera or I might have put on youtube. The next day I thinked my buddy for doing that.

Sounds like you all got a good time out of it. :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Let me get to work on that! Man that whole experience was incredible. It's got me wanting more of that. I've been looking for some more stories by others where the girl was physically held down and tickled. That to me is so much more awesome than where the girl is tied down. Do you know of any stories like that out there similar to what happened to my wife?

Let me get to work on that! Man that whole experience was incredible. It's got me wanting more of that. I've been looking for some more stories by others where the girl was physically held down and tickled. That to me is so much more awesome than where the girl is tied down. Do you know of any stories like that out there similar to what happened to my wife?

Dude, this may sound wierd but me and my friend held down our moms as kids and tickled them to death. off the charts ticklish !!!lol

Search for two super hot stories by me where my wife was restrained and tickled by being held down by other guys at different parties. Let me know what you think!

Great story Bone. I love to hear stories like that. I have taken TXGIGGLEE (my wife) to gatherings. It is fun to watch her get tickled. You can see photos of her feet in my profile.

Not every couple could do this, but I'm glad you two can. That's a great story. Thanks for posting.

Make a deal with him to do it again and get a vid. That would be epic

Man I love these stories so much. Please post more of them. Sean88k, yours are CLASSIC bro!!! so hot

Here's the photos I promised! They got turned sideways but still came out good. These are the feet my buddy ticked the hell out of while his wife and myself watched.

Here are the photoimage (6).jpegs of her feet you asked for. These are the feet my buddy tickled the hell out of while his wife and myself watched.

Here are the photos you requested Californiasun. For some reason it's only allowing one photo. image (10).jpegimage (6).jpeg

great feet....he's one lucky guy getting to tickle them....!!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back