• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Women into tickling women????

SexySweetie

Are there any other women on this site who are interested in tickling other women...

I certainly fantasize about it. I've been married to the same wonderful man for over 20 years now so I often wonder what it would be like to bat for the other team. I certainly enjoy all the F/F videos that are posted. So yes, I would love to tickle and be tickled by another woman

Belle here on my fiancé's profile.

I'm a woman & I'm a Ler & a Lee & I absolutely love to tickle! :)
All kinds. But especially fun tickles :)

I am married but do enjoy my gf's and I tickling each other. Its a different experience from men tickling.

And then you also have the fakes. Guys pretending to be females.

From memory, we've even had one guy go so far as to pose as a female, post many pictures and be an active part of the community for years, then come out and say actually he was a guy and all his interaction was in order to study the tickling community for university.

I do.

For me, tickling does not have to be arousing. (It can be, just like, say, dancing. If you dance with the right person, it's extremely sexy, but that doesn't mean it's sexy all the time.) Tickling and being tickled by other ladies is FUN! Women are evil. ;)

A little off topic. My wife is super ticklish on her feet, but tries to tough it out. On occasion I have pinned her ankles down and encouraged her friends to tickle her. None of them needed too much encouragement; they like the challenge to try to break her.

A little off topic. My wife is super ticklish on her feet, but tries to tough it out. On occasion I have pinned her ankles down and encouraged her friends to tickle her. None of them needed too much encouragement; they like the challenge to try to break her.

Sounds like something I would do. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back