• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What fact is there about you

I'm actually very cool with needles. Lots of people are terrified of them and people expect me to freak out, but I don't.

I'm actually very cool with needles. Lots of people are terrified of them and people expect me to freak out, but I don't.

I'm okay with needles, but only if they're there to put something in me rather than take something out. Shots I can handle, but getting blood drawn? Guhh... N-No thank you...! >~<

I'm okay with needles, but only if they're there to put something in me rather than take something out. Shots I can handle, but getting blood drawn? Guhh... N-No thank you...! >~<

Ugh, I hate having blood taken out! Luckily I can keep my cool.

I can't go a day without some caffeine in the morning. Coffee, Dr. Pepper, whatever, I just gotta have dat caffeine! X3

Many people dislike me in real life and I genuinely have no idea why. :confused:

I have no idea why either. What kind of sociopathic weirdos are you hanging around that they could possibly dislike you?? :c

I can't go a day without some caffeine in the morning. Coffee, Dr. Pepper, whatever, I just gotta have dat caffeine! X3
Me, too, but what I drink is green tea. It is one form of caffeine that my aging stomach can tolerate. :D

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back