• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

20/M just wants to chat

FriendlyGhost14

I'm a really new to this community, and so, as a way to get my bearing, I'd like to see if there is anyone out there who wants to chat, say hello, or shame the new guy. PM me or answer in the thread. I look forward to getting to know some people here.

I'm a really new to this community, and so, as a way to get my bearing, I'd like to see if there is anyone out there who wants to chat, say hello, or shame the new guy. PM me or answer in the thread. I look forward to getting to know some people here.

So why would we want to "shame the new guy"? I don't think that you've given any reason for anyone to do so?

Anyways, hello and welcome :)

Thanks. Idk why you would either, I'm a nice guy, really. But there's always some unfriendly people out there

Thanks. Idk why you would either, I'm a nice guy, really. But there's always some unfriendly people out there

It's true that there can be, but so far the people that I've interacted with on here have been pretty nice. My personal guess is that most people on here are cool and decent, and will be the same to you :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back