• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Got my wife pretty good (brief)

The_Kev

TMF Master
So Char and I just finished moving. We downgraded our cable in the process to save money and, as I was setting up the new stuff, I realized; and exclaimed, "This thing doesn't have an HDMI port!"

She laughed at me and said, "Awwwwww, do you have to live without HD? What ever will you DO!????"

I glared at her, casually walked over to her, and put her ankle in a leg lock.

She knew exactly what I was doing and started struggling and protesting. I think she realized that her best efforts weren't enough to stop me because she started giggling before I even touched her.

I skittered up and down her foot and said: "Hang on, let me think about that, that's a good question" *tickle tickle tickle* "I really need to ponder the meaning of your profound words" *tickle tickle tickle*

The whole while she was breathlessly exclaiming "stahahahap.... dohohohohn't...." etc. I took her sock off and started raking my nails back and forth across the ball of her foot. That was the straw that broke the camel's back, she said "mercy!", which is her ultimate submission word, it's basically a safe word.

She was actually out of breath by the time I was done with her, which is rare and I was proud as hell of my self. When she finally caught her breath she said "you're mean!" Which is Charlotte for "You got me, I admit it." lolz.

She got her revenge later, but that's a story for anther time. I'm goanna stop there and savor one of my rare victories :p ;)

Great story man. Can't wait to hear about her revenge....

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back