• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

HSN Tony Little Massage Sandal

tklfriend

TMF Poster
Hi there,...

at 5:35 theres a real nice tickle scene,... watch the video of this product,..

hsn.com/products/tony-little-cheeks-massage-sandal-with-gel-insole/7417500?variant=7417502

(i don't post it as a hyperlink, because they maybe take it off when they see much access from TMF ;))

P.S. is someone able to save/make a clip of it?

tklfriend

This is a very cute find. :thumbsup: Thanks for the heads up. :ty:

I think there was at least one other tickling clip of Tony Little before if my memory serves me right? Hopefully more to come! :fingerscrossed:

Cute for sure, about as good as 1 second of foot-tickling can be with her reaction. Thanks for sharing.

Great find, dude does like to tickle. I love her reaction

This is a very cute find. :thumbsup: Thanks for the heads up. :ty:

I think there was at least one other tickling clip of Tony Little before if my memory serves me right? Hopefully more to come! :fingerscrossed:

youtube.com/watch?v=MoY09L51T04&list=UU3YTetgnZu-ALTKoiaM7HGA Thats the other one

That was seriously good - thanks. I hope someone can capture it, I couldnt with Torch for some reason.

Ultimate fantasy scene would have been for him to go down the line and do the same thing to all of those gorgeous feet! :)

That was seriously good - thanks. I hope someone can capture it, I couldnt with Torch for some reason.

Ultimate fantasy scene would have been for him to go down the line and do the same thing to all of those gorgeous feet! :)

The quality of the video was relatively grainy, but did what I could do.

Tony wiggles his index finger in her arch, and she lets out a little, girlish scream, then yanks her foot upward.

think they changed the commercial anyone? note that the new commercial at the same time 5:35 still leads to the scene of him rubbing the heel of a different model but he does not stick his finger inside to tickle her sole. :( anyone managed to record the old?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back