• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vellication-Video - Great Old Clip and Sad News

IrvingKrebb

TMF Expert
Hey all, it is with sadness that I have to announce that I will be removing Powla from the clip store. Powla, of course, our most popular model and best video, has asked that I remove the clips for personal reasons. No hard feelings or anything, we're still friends, she just asked I remove it. She did say that I could leave it up for a few days in case anyone wants to buy it before it's gone. She's been pleased and flattered by the overwhelming response the video has received.

So, if you haven't got Powla in your collection - and you should - here's your last chance to pick it up. I've attached a few pics and a clip. This is a classic; belly-tickling a gorgeous young woman who is foot ticklish, pit ticklish, and all over ticklish, and has the greatest laugh some say they've ever heard. That's right, I can't say enough good things about it. Enjoy!!

Vellication-Video

While you're at it, check out some of our other classic titles. Why not, right?

Attachments

• PowlaPrev.wmv
    6.1 MB · Views: 827
  • DSC00668.JPG
    DSC00668.JPG
    93.4 KB · Views: 525
  • DSC00667.JPG
    DSC00667.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 477
Sad news, IK, but thanks for bringing it to us in the first place.
Truly, one of the best clips ever; and after all these years, still better than a lot of the new material out there.
I'm glad I bought it years ago.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone. That video is a fond memory for me...a blazing hot day, good friends, a few cocktails, and one of the most beautiful and ticklish women I have ever had the pleasure of working with. But whenever I make a video, I always tell the models that if at any time they want to remove it from my store, they can. People get married, they get successful, they get jobs that might not look kindly on this sort of thing...so that option is always available. It's happened only twice so far, but it's one of those things you have to consider. After all, this is supposed to be fun.

Any estimate on when you're taking it down? End of the month? Sooner? Might be 2-3 days until I'm at a real computer again :scared:

Oh man, if you don't have this then I would say grab it now before it disappears. I missed out on a lot of TiB's old member site stuff when that disappeared but I managed to get the VV stuff that was around at the same time.

In the current market where you have a lot of fetish models doing the rounds (tickling this week, spanking next week...) the old VV stuff was a piece of fried gold. Krebb is a killer tickler and Powla is a hall of famer as far as ticklees goes - sexy, funny and ticklish as hell. I get some clips, watch them once and then don't bother opening them again but Krebb's girls are keepers.

If this is going to be going, going, gone then get it, get it, now!

And hopefully one day Krebb will grace us with his silky skills again. Please....? ;)

is it worth it to get the 27 minute version instead? Are the quality of the videos any different, and would there be any tickling missed out in the 19 minute version?

Honestly, I haven't watched the entire thing in a while but the longer version has some footage of us just hanging out, Powla looking smoking hot in her little midriff-baring outfit...some tying up and playing around, little bit more tickling. But the shorter version has plenty of tickling as well. It's up to you, of course, but I like to see the behind the scenes sometimes...makes for a more natural feel to the video.

Get the longer version. The behind-the-scenes shots and the banter in between scenes is worth it.

RealFlameFury - Yes indeed, quite a bit of foot tickling. Powla has very ticklish feet and she even laughs differently when her feet are tickled. The entire time I was tickling her belly and sides she never protested in any way, she just laughed uncontrollably. But when I was tickling her feet there's a moment when she chokes out, "This is TORTURE!"

How much longer is this video up? Like another couple weeks or it's literally almost gone?

I told her I'd leave it up till the end of the week but if people want more time I can always ask for the end of the month.

Hey, sorry to bump, but we've got till the end of the month before I pull the clip. Since that's less than a week away, not a big deal, but I thought I'd let everyone know.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back