• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Couples That Are Into Seeing Their Wives or Girlfriends Tickled (And More)

Californiasun19

TMF Expert
Hi everyone.. Just taking a poll.. Who out there are totally okay with seeing their wives or girlfriends tickled by other men? I am totally okay with it and secure. I think it is very hot. I have shared my wife's feet already with a foot fetish guy at a movie theater and can't wait to do it again..! Just wanted to hear from the guys out there that feel the same as I do.

My wife's sexy feet: 066 (2).JPG

I'm sure there are a number. This is just a mapping of the 'like to see partner get fucked by another' behaviors (which have about four or five main vectors that bring people to it) over to the tickling paraphilia.

There should be a base percentage of people into tickling, that have this like. And given the size of the community, you'll find them here. I can think of a half dozen or so who've been here over the years.

Myriads

I wouldn't mind seeing my boyfriend get tickled & I know he wouldn't mind seeing me get tickled. Especially since the two of us went to NEST 2013. I mean I really don't see what the big deal is as long as it's platonic.

We're in an open relationship, so therefore he doesn't care. We mostly play with others together and he is fine with me pro-switching.

We love seeing each other get tickled!
It's like Christmas :)
But we also love to tickle "lees" together as a couple.

Dogma1 & Belle
Xox

I think it is a HOT fantasy and idea.. HOWEVER, I don't think I would be able to. Tickling by someone else is like a HUGE MAYBE but I doubt... It is one of those fantasies you love to think about and talk about but deep down if it comes to happen you just wouldn't feel right or chicken out. On the other hand, I greatly applaud the couples with the courage and desire to fulfill that fantasy of seeing their wife/ gf tickled by others and such. Cuz of you guys, you guys just make our thoughts n fantasies much more desiring to try. So I thank you and your wife Californiasun19, for the pix, clips and the story. That guy in the theater is 1 LUCKY GUY! And I hope to hear about more stories of you sharing your wife's feet. More power to you if you can fulfill a fantasy and not just leave it as one. :)

A guy once asked me: "Would you want to punch a guy who tickled your wife?"

My response was: No, I don't know why I'd want to punch him for that, I'd probably want to give the guy a fifty dollar bill! :p

I don't feel comfortable with that kind of fantasy, unless i'm the guest lol

Mrs Thdunne was actually TikleChicago's tickle model for Kinky Kollege last year. It was a fantasy of mine to see her tickled by others especial in public. It wasnt something she got off on, but said she would "do it for me". After that, we've become more open and have actually hosted sessions and gatherings.

All for it at our house, although we will probably start by letting another guy worship my wife's feet to see how something like that feels prior to jumping in to too much....

All for it at our house, although we will probably start by letting another guy worship my wife's feet to see how something like that feels prior to jumping in to too much....

I agree.. Baby step into it. The guy has to be nice, attractive, and respectful. Have the same kinds of likes with his fetishes. Chemistry is important for it to work well.

I will admit.. I think this is SOOO DAMN HOT!! But I know people ask if they could get rid of their tickle fetish would they... as much as I find THIS topic hot... I wish I could get rid of it. But since I am stuck with it... I LOVE your wifes feet!

C.A.B. doesn't share his possessions. They are MINE.

I will admit.. I think this is SOOO DAMN HOT!! But I know people ask if they could get rid of their tickle fetish would they... as much as I find THIS topic hot... I wish I could get rid of it. But since I am stuck with it... I LOVE your wifes feet!

Thank you.. She has very very hot feet and toes.. My wife's and I fantasy is to shre them with a younger guy that has a sincere foot / tickling fetish. This is hard to find believe it or not because so many lack common courtesy or do not really have the fetish.. We have had one awesome experience so far in a movie theater (I wrote the story in the true stories section recently). We are both totally secure with sharing her hot feet.. Just looking for the right guy here in South Florida.

Thank you.. She has very very hot feet and toes.. My wife's and I fantasy is to shre them with a younger guy that has a sincere foot / tickling fetish. This is hard to find believe it or not because so many lack common courtesy or do not really have the fetish.. We have had one awesome experience so far in a movie theater (I wrote the story in the true stories section recently). We are both totally secure with sharing her hot feet.. Just looking for the right guy here in South Florida.

I read it. HOTT!! That is REALLY hard to believe. By the way, how old was the guy? Yeah I truly have a foot and tickle fetish... Both of them. Just wondering how do they lack common courtesy, am note sure what you meant by that. Anyways yeah she has gorgeous feet and I love that story. I can't wait to hear your guys next story. I know it is truly hot fantasy, haha but I could be the young guy. ;) Come on to California lol

I read it. HOTT!! That is REALLY hard to believe. By the way, how old was the guy? Yeah I truly have a foot and tickle fetish... Both of them. Just wondering how do they lack common courtesy, am note sure what you meant by that. Anyways yeah she has gorgeous feet and I love that story. I can't wait to hear your guys next story. I know it is truly hot fantasy, haha but I could be the young guy. ;) Come on to California lol

He was 26. Some guys were replying with things like, if I tickle her will your wife blow me.. Dumb sh@$ Like that.. Which got them deleted right away..

Oh yeah that is understandable and NICE!! young.. did your wife find him to be hot? You know young people are dumb, granted I am 28.. but you are having a better chance if you just go with the flow and with her getting excited, just let what happens, happens.. besides, playing with your wife's feet should be good enough.. Hell it would be for me!! :)

This is something that kinda started my husband's tickling fetish years ago, and it's something we've talked about for many years, once we were able to talk about things from the past. A couple of male friends have tickled my feet for just a minute while we were all watching TV or something, but Jeff's number one fantasy and biggest dread is seeing me tickled and being powerless to stop it.

My boyfriend would probably let me blow a guy we are playing with as long as I or the guy asked first and he put on a condom. Now if the guy asked if I'd blow him it would also depend on whether or not I want to. We only like to play with people in the lifestyle and I personally want people who have a tickle fetish or are at least open minded.

Oh yeah that is understandable and NICE!! young.. did your wife find him to be hot? You know young people are dumb, granted I am 28.. but you are having a better chance if you just go with the flow and with her getting excited, just let what happens, happens.. besides, playing with your wife's feet should be good enough.. Hell it would be for me!! :)

Yes, she found him to be hot. I searched for about two months before finding him. He was respectful. Very nice guy. Wanted to be very discreet and was.

This is something that kinda started my husband's tickling fetish years ago, and it's something we've talked about for many years, once we were able to talk about things from the past. A couple of male friends have tickled my feet for just a minute while we were all watching TV or something, but Jeff's number one fantasy and biggest dread is seeing me tickled and being powerless to stop it.

Amanda, you only live once, you should seek a guy to do this with your husband. As long as he has a sincere foot fetish, and is your type and is respectful.. It was a truly awesome experience for us!

A guy once asked me: "Would you want to punch a guy who tickled your wife?"

My response was: No, I don't know why I'd want to punch him for that, I'd probably want to give the guy a fifty dollar bill! :p

And that fifty dollars came in very handy, thank you.

Amanda, you only live once, you should seek a guy to do this with your husband. As long as he has a sincere foot fetish, and is your type and is respectful.. It was a truly awesome experience for us!

I know! I hate hate hate to be tickled but I have let my husband tickle me for over 20 years because it makes him so happy. Since the tickling thing started for us when I got tickled in college and he wasn't there, he's always been fascinated by the idea of watching me get it, but he's not sure he really wants to see that either. We've created so many scenarios where I'm tickled by a male friend, a female friend, another married couple, a dominatrix, a man we just find that we agree on. In pretty much every scene, Jeff has to be tied to a chair or something so he's forced to watch and can't stop. It's been a "hot" fantasy of his for many years now. He loves when we talk about how much it will torture me, how frantic I'll be, and how much he will want to stop it but can't. Maybe one day...

A small fantasy of mine (which I have no shared with my husband) is for him to be tied up to a chair and forced to watch another man tickle me. Even if it was willingly, I would like to someday be tickled by another guy while my husband is present.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back