• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Great Oldie - Vellication-Video - RHONDA! M/F

IrvingKrebb

TMF Expert
I'm feeling nostalgic, so here's another fan favorite, our beloved, RHONDA! I think this is probably our second most popular video and for good reason. Rhonda is extremely ticklish and she's loving every minute. Massive attacks on the belly and sides drive her crazy. See for yourself in this preview. Pretty soon I'll be making some new stuff, but for now, please enjoy our classic contributions.

--Irving Krebb

Vellication-Video

Attachments

• DSC01003.jpg
    DSC01003.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 488
  • DSC01026.jpg
    DSC01026.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 286
  • memrhonda18.WMV
    719 KB · Views: 583
I remember this video, I love her laugh, LOUD and HEARTY! You cannot get better than Rhonda :D

Although there are producers that include belly/navel tickling in their videos, it's so hard to find ones that actually appreciate it!!! Great news that you're going to make new material soon - I can't wait.

Cardman123 - hey, yes, the clip you're referring to was just a brief angle change. I'm not sure why I didn't make a long clip out of it - the reason might be that it wasn't very long at all. There's also a little bit of foot tickling with Rhonda on her stomach but honestly, her feet weren't ticklish, so I didn't waste any time. I'll have to go through the original footage and see if I can find what you're looking for. Thanks for pointing that out!

Last edited:
Jeffather - Thank you! I love belly tickling! Most Vellication-Videos are belly-tickling heavy. I love midriff, a nice vertical navel, soft curves...oi...makes me mouth water! I like feet too, don't get me wrong, but when I'm looking for models I tend to go with the belly-ticklish first. Just my preference. When I started making vids the idea was to make things I would enjoy seeing and hopefully, the quality would be apparent. Glad you enjoy my stuff. All profits are going to make new videos, something I haven't been able to do for quite a while, unfortunately. It's a rough market.

--Krebb
Vellication-Video

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back