• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

That frustrating moment when...

xiahou_dun

TMF Poster
When your crush since high school posts a pic of her feet, except her toes! So frustrated hahaha anyone else have moments like these? Frustrating moments lol

I've also had a few friends blur out their feet, or crop them out lol punks!

Hmm not quite like that... I learned my love for tickling in HS... I would tickle my high school sweetheart here and there cuz she HATED being tickled and I mean HATED IT! Real quick, her brothers and uncle would tickle her till she peed on multiple occasions when she was a kid and they would do it intentional. Anyways, she was extremely ticklish just about everywhere but I never REALLY got to explore, just the normal parts, feet, tummy, underarms, etc. So at first she told me her feet were most ticklish, and I would tickle here and there and she laughed.. After a few months, I would tickle her underarms exploring and she admitted her underarms were her actual spot. Anyways, after I broke up with her for personal reasons, she moved on and we hung out 1 more time as friends since we were together for 5 years, we felt it was best we didn't communicate anymore. She comes in the room and I just pounce on her and tickle her 1 more time, I begin to tickle her inner thighs n she howled with laughter like crazy and begged me to stop. I did after about 30 seconds and asked her what was that... I said to her " I thought your underarms were your most ticklish spot?" She replied back, "Nope! My inner thighs were and I would have you tickle me everywhere else but there so I didn't want to tell you." I was shocked n stunned and a bit miffed at her and myself. I left and was like WOW! Now that we break up and I won't see her anymore, NOW she tells me her most ticklish spot. So safe to say yeah I was kinda pissed and frustrated.

Sorry for the long explanation and story. HAHA!!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back