• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hannah's Pedicure and Her sticky glue & Tickle punishment

Burtonfan9000

its been nearly 2 months in real time since i tickled My partner (the studio tickle Happened back at the end of May see tickling Hannah for the first time) well the other week Hannah decided to arrange to get her feet Pedicured and get her toenail's painted in a reflective blue chrome effect polish she knows i love seeing on her toenails Hannah asked her friend Emma to do it since she's learning beauty and doesnt charge Hannah as letting her do it means she gains experience and Hannah knew Emma would not mind me being there , after arriving and Emma preparing and Hannah removing her heels and tights I watched as Emma applied Cream to her hands and then Gently Massage Hannah's barefeet it was unbearable I wanted to jump in at that point and suck Hannah's toes/feet , Clearly Hannah loved torturing me and since she knows me so well and knows what i like knew i wanted nothing more to suck her toes and worship her feet I got a little relief when Emma finished Massaging my Little 5ft brunette's feet thanks Emma I thought in head my Hannah's feet are even more irresistable now , Emma then started rubbing Hannah's feet with a smoother like Hannah's feet needed it but suprsingly Hannah's feet had according to Emma become a little rough then when Emma applied Toe Seperators to Hannah's toes it became too much for me as I have always loved Hannah's cute toes so I pretended to need to send a text message I left the room but i as i did i could see Hannah's look again thinking hehe Hannah wins.

I returned to see Hannah having blue chrome nail polish applied after Emma finished and cleaned up a bit of of a run she removed the toe seperators and Hannah pushed her teasing off the scale and Hannah wiggled her toes in my direction claiming the light was better yeah right! Hannah shortly after Put her tights & Court Heels back on Hannah liked to wear tights when she was not working they kept her legs warmer than her stockings a little bit of a pain to put on and take off after Thanking Emma we left when returning to Hannah's she said teasingly you loved that didnt you I responded yes and your very cruel i know hehe I love it said Hannah (since i first tickled Hannah she's become a right little tease with her feet and does it most time's shes with me and often on purpose and usually ends up with my tickling her neck tickle and if she's really cheeky she gets a little finger feet tickling.

and recently after fun Ann summers party according to Hannah run by her sister Annabel Hannah told me that Annabel accidentally let slip that Hannah giggled when she had her feet massaged when her friend looked at the massage oil's which is true Hannah does giggle quietly even when Emma did her feet she was giggling quietly Well Hannah said Annabel we want someone to try these bullet vibrators like a pen shape out so we can see the effect no dont you dare Hannah said Apparently and Annabel pulled Hannah's shoes off and put the vibrator on her feet and she could not help but scream in laughter as Annabel moved it moved it over her soles I can read Hannah like a book as Hannah's right eyebrow raises high when she fib's so i know this cruel try it out happened to poor Hannah but she loves her sister so she took it all in good fun and Hannah came back with some fun things like oils for her feet so i could massage them for her and some playful clothing she knew i would like but Hannah does not know at this point Annabel has given us a small vibrator she had from that night to use on Hannah's feet.

When i got back to Hannah's I thought i have the perfect playful revenge for Hannah i first got the pen shaped vibrator Annabel gave us from my Tool kit at Hannah's and because Hannah is really crafty she has some really sticky white pva glue around , i then found a piece of cardboard white so it matched Hannah's open plan kitchen floor which is huge as it goes into her conservatory and then stuck some double sided tape to the bottom of the cardboard so Hannah would not see it and since i knew Hannah would look at me rather than the floor she would not see my trap i covered the cardboard in pva glue and when Hannah appeared i asked to come to me under the pretence i was going to give her a cuddle Hannah had taken her shoes off already so was in her nylon tights Hannah fell straight into my trap ! she walked straight into the pva glue and it stuck to her tights what the ?? Hannah said i laughed and said now then Hannah i thought a little punishment was required after you teased me so much and i wanted to see you tear your own tights open trying to escape and then getting your barefeet stuck after i get you out of it i am then going to tickle you no begged Hannah realising i was playing with her and i pulled out the pen shaped vibrator which i put in my pocket after getting from my tool kit , no you wouldn't oh yes i would i said Hannah's eye's widened and franatically started to try and get out of the glue i watched as her tights stretched as she pulled her feet up only to put them down again back into the pva her tights were now shining as her tights soaked up the liquid from the glue I am sure Hannah could feel the liquids soaking into her tights but i loved watching my brunette beauty struggle i spotted it before Hannah did a massive run on her left foot from just above her toes up to her ankle then I heard a snapping sound Hannah had torn a massive hole in the side of her right nylon clad foot hannah squealed as the glue touched the bare part of her foot it was clear Hannah's tights were very weak now and i would soon see both Hannah's barefeet in the glue

after a few more mins stop it begged Hannah sorry Hannah i cant do that i then heard more ripping and most of Hannah's right nylon ripped apart her left was destroyed her toes were bare and Hannah was desperately trying not to put them in the glue so i tickled the top of Hannah's left foot and she dropped it straight in the glue i loved watching as the glue seeped and bubbles formed between Hannah's toes Hannah squeauled again and UMMM sounds came from her mouth and then Hannah lost her other nylon completely and a little tickle again and Hannah had both feet in the glue your cruel said Hannah as she moved her feet around trying to get them out of the glue I decided the glue alone was not enough so i used an icecube from Hannah's fridge and ran it along the tops of her feet aaaahhhh groaned Hannah as small amounts of water ran down her feet , you can tickle me pleaded Hannah just let me go , feeling Hannah had suffered enough i pulled her out of the glue and i cleaned Hannah's feet carefully i then proceeded to tickle her feet with the vibrator again paying special attention to her toes Hannah went wild and loved every second of it I did not really finger tickle Hannah much on this occassion instead deciding to give Hannah a really good vibration tickling.

Hannah loved what i setup and i asked Hannah a few bits like if she felt the liquid from the glue soaking into her tights she felt everything and the sounds of them ripping and slapping against her feet as they started to fall apart and the icy water from the icecube down the top of her soles and along with the glue between her toes gave her some unbelievable sensations and turned her on and really wants to do it again I then treated Hannah to another foot massage with the oil she had bought which she giggled all the way through but loved the way i did it and I never seen Hannah's feet shine like they did after it and they were again super soft ready for Hannah to be tickled again soon as of writing this me and Hannah have just celebrated a year together and Hannah is still very much in love and very Happy.

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back