• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm wondering about this Brazilian Game show clip. (F/F F/F)

LeatherRebel

TMF Novice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5Q41-4u9n8

Ok so I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I'm just wondering a few things about this clip. I'm sure most of you have seen it before, it's been online for years. Does anyone happen to know what game show this is, or if there's a better quality version of this clip out there somewhere? Also, if anyone knows Portuguese and wouldn't mind translating that would be cool too. Sorry if it's in the wrong place!

I'm not sure what the show is called, but I do have another episode of it (I originally posted it on Youtube as Brazilian Game Show Tickling 1 but it was taken down) if you're interested.

Oh yeah cool thanks, I'd love to see another video of it! Would you be able to post it on here?? That'd be awesome, this one is easily my favourite game show tickle clip :D

LeatherRebel, it's an old brazilian MTV show which was a real crap. The only good thing was this tickling episode. The host João Gordo (fat John) has/had a heavymetal band that sucked even more. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure that there are only two tickling episodes.
Cheers!

Fantastic thank you very much. This is a hell of a lot more than I expected when I made this thread!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back