• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Chance Encounter m/f

wrappedntickled

This is a true story and took place just over three years ago. Names are fictitious. Take note, this is my first story so it will probably be rubbish (just incase everyone decides to tear it apart).

Me and Amy were very good friends and housemates along with three others during our time at University. We were both 19. I'm 5"6, slim, dark hair. Amy is 5"4, Slim build, brown hair and brown eyes. Anyway, I knocked on her door to return a dvd I had borrowed and I could hear her moving boxes about. She invited me in and we were just sat on the bed talking when I happened to look down the side of the bed and found an open box consisting of rope, handcuffs,a few rolls of duct tape, plastic wrap, a vibrator and a naughty nurse outfit. This was a complete shock as I had no idea she was into bondage either.

I turned and looked at Amy as if I had not noticed what I had just found. We continued talking about recent events when I said " I didn't know you were in to bondage and dressing up" indicating to the box I had noticed. Amy's face turned bright red. I looked at her and said "Its alright, we can talk about it I'm not going to shout it around the house". Her embarrassed look on her face faded slightly when she mentioned "Yeah, I've been into it a while and collected all this, I've always wanted to be tied up in that outfit in particular, you're the only who now knows about this as I never knew how to come out about my interest, you don't think I am a freak or anything do you?" I replied "Of course not silly, if you want I can tie you up in if you want and no one would know about it" (I have to mention that I am into bondage also but she had no idea) Amys face lit up at the suggestion and went and got changed and locked the door so no one walked in.

When she came back I asked her would she like to try out a few different ties using all of her equipment to which she agreed mentioning that it probably wouldn't be getting used again. I smiled to myself and said "Never say Never" I gave her a wink and pulled out the rope. Amy went to lay on her bed and I took each of her arms and tied her arms to each corner. I proceeded to do the same with her legs. Amy tested the bonds to which she couldn't move and looked at me and said "You seem to be good at this" I replied "Its just beginners luck". With her tied spreadeagled on the bed I climbed on top of her, looked down at her and traced my finger along her side and gave her an evil smile "You know, we have been friends for a long time and we both know how ticklish you are" I felt Amy tense and she said "You wouldn't dare!" I couldn't help laughing "Oh I would" and tickled under her arms.

"NOOOOO, PLEASEE" Amy squealed as I continued to tickle her, she pulled at the ropes trying to get free but they wouldn't budge. "Does that tickle Amy?" and I moved from her arms down her sides and to her stomach. Amy squirmed beneath me as she continued to laugh and try to call out for me to stop

"Now now, you are going to have to contain yourself or the rest of the house will hear" I climbed off Amy to give her a moments rest when I heard her say "You'll have to shut me up then" I turned and looked at her to see if she was seriously suggesting what I was thinking. "Are you sure?" I asked, Amy smiled "Yes". I picked up the duct tape and wrapped it around her mouth five times silencing her. Look at you all trapped and gagged and I started tickling her arms again.

"MMMPPPHHHH MMMPPHHH!!!!" Amy thrashed about beneath my tickling as she couldn't take the tickling. I moved down to her feet, pulled her socks off and ran my fingers slowly over the soles of her feet "MMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH" Oh i see you have extremely ticklish feet. I continued tickling her for 10minutes and climbed back on top of her with a scarf I pulled from the draw and leaned towards her "Now I know your secret, I'll tell you mine" I whispered into her ear and when I pulled back she looked shocked that I liked bondage too "Sleep tight" and wrapped the scarf around her eyes. "Now you can't see where I'll get you next" I traced my fingers slowly down her sides and attacked her stomach. My previous tickling there had made her body all sweaty and slippery making her squirm and "Mmmpphh" more into her gag. I went to my room to find some additional tickling tools and returned with two electric toothbrushes. I tied one to each foot and switched them on. A loud "MMMPPPPPPHHHH!!" resonated from Amys direction. I climbed on her and said "This is not over yet" and attacked her arms again. "MMMMMMMPPPHHHH MMMMPPPPPHH MMMMPPPHH!!" with the brushes on her feet and my fingers attacking her arms she laughed as much as she could in to her gag

Fifteen minutes later I turned off the brushes and slowly untied her "How did you find that?" I asked. Amy hugged me and said "I loved it" (even if you are mean and tickle me) Amy went to change and came back and we decided to order food and take in a movie.

"After tea shall we tie you up again" I asked
"Yes! Lets use the rest of the stuff"................................................

After we had watched the movie and had tea, Amy changed in to her night gear. A black vest top and shorts. As we used the rope earlier we planned to make use of the duct tape and plastic. Therefore Amy stood up so we could wrap her up. Starting with the plastic wrap I started at her ankles winding it up around up her body. The plastic enveloped her body as she wriggled as roll after roll went round. I finished at her shoulders and pulled out the duct tape. I taped around the plastic over her arms to keep her from getting lose and various places down her legs.

Amy wriggled about in her plastic and tape cocoon "Its so tight, yet I could relax and fall asleep" "Would you like to be gagged again? I asked "Yes please" So like earlier I wrapped the tape around her mouth effectively silencing her.
"Now you know that I like this too, this is my favourite way tie and look what I can do" I moved down to her feet and ran my nails over her soles very slowly "MMMPPPHH!!" Amy wriggled in her cocoon but wasn't going anywhere. I climbed and straddled her mummified body "Look what we can do also" and tickled her neck. Amys mummified body squirmed and tried to make as much noise as possible but all that could be heard was mmmpph!

"You look good like this" I teased and kissed her lips through the tape gag to show how helpless she was. I pulled out the scissors and cut a little hole so I could fit a hand in a tickle her ribs. "" NOMMMMPPPHHH MMMMMPPHHH!!" she buckled and squirmed but she couldn't pull away from my fingers. I went over to her box and pulled out her vibrator "Shall we try this for a bit? Amy nodded and I cut away the plastic around her waist and thighs, tied her wand to the side of her leg in position and turned it on. I heard Amy moan as she felt the vibrations for the first time and left it running while I played with her feet. Amy wriggled and moaned in her gag as the combinations of both took their effect. The more she moaned the more I ran my fingers over her ticklish feet. "Lets turn this up shall we" and increased the vibrations. I moved back to her feet and tied the toothbrushes to her feet and switched them on. The effect was incredible as Amy was torn between the two as she squirmed, her body rising as she moaned loudly!.

*The next two hours were repetitive of keeping the vibrator wired up to her, teasing and tormenting her while tickling her slippery body*

Two Hours Later...

"Shall I switch this off now? Amy nodded through the gag and I ungagged her. She was drained and exhausted "That was amazing!" She was still wrapped up when I straddled her again and said "You are forgetting one thing" and traced my fingers along her slippery ribs. She wriggled for a bit, too exhausted to actually laugh. I unwrapped her and afterwards we agreed that we should do it again

Amazingly coincidental good fortune. I've had some lucky connections with partners of like mind, fetish-wise,... but it was nearly always up to me to get the ball rolling, somehow. Seldom proffered that conveniently,... whew. (But it has occurred.)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back