• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Final Fantasy tickle- Fran and Judge Drace

Fantasy-Play

TMF Expert
attachment.php

frans_broken_will__2_by_fantasy_play-d7s73ui.jpg

frans_broken_will__1_by_fantasy_play-d7s72gl.jpg

Hello Art Lovers!
These two drawings 'Frans Broken Will 1 and 2' are gifts from a challenge I held early this summer!!

Fran and Judge Drace are characters in the Final Fantasy games.

In the lineart picture, with limited color, Fran’s cold and stern nature is shown. It’s never broken. It represents her state of strong will. She is unfazed by her situation.
The second image shows Fran's “cold” characteristic has been broken, and she’s in full coloured hysterics! Judge Drace’s is very satisfied that she has finally cracked the tough Viera girl!

I hope you enjoy and congratulations to my art challenge winner!!

FP

Last edited:
Fantasy, a woman who draws fantasy art like this is hot. A woman who draws as well as you is out of this world.

Fran I know from FFXII I believe... not sure if the judge was in the same or not (I did not complete it...lost interest lol).

Fran I know from FFXII I believe... not sure if the judge was in the same or not (I did not complete it...lost interest lol).
I played the games a bit too, but didn't know these characters either. I did enjoy getting to know them intimately for this artwork though... hahah ha.. hnng

Very awesome work, looks very torturous. I always had a thing for Fran from Final Fantasy XII.

It's decent art but I'm going to give it a thumb down due to the presence of urine / vaginal fluids and a tickle position I'm not into to.

Very awesome work, looks very torturous. I always had a thing for Fran from Final Fantasy XII.
Thank you so much! I had fun creating it and I totally agree. The position is extreme.... tICKLe TiCkLE!!

It's decent art but I'm going to give it a thumb down due to the presence of urine / vaginal fluids and a tickle position I'm not into to.
I appreciate your comment and a viewers impressions are important. There is no urine in my drawing. It is honey. I really like honey. And there is no vaginal juices. It's perspiration. Tickles and all that laughter really make for an intense work out!

I appreciate your comment and a viewers impressions are important. There is no urine in my drawing. It is honey. I really like honey. And there is no vaginal juices. It's perspiration. Tickles and all that laughter really make for an intense work out!

Ah, okay, thanks for understanding my point of view. It's still not really my cup of tea but it's decent artwork none the less.

I'm sure if there is no 'perspiration' and all the jazz, we would never run short of a second-level comment...
Ooooooooooo there should be a manhunt!!! LOL. <<<<---- <<<<---- :D :D :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back