• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trying to watch a movie with my ex-boyfriend (feet)

TornadoHump

This happened many years ago but i still think about it every now and then. I had this boyfriend back in school, pretty tall, two years older than me and a little chubby but totally harmless. He and I didn't went out long but this is what happened one night at his place.....

I was on the road all day, skateboarding with a friend (well at least we tried ), when i finally arrived at my ex-boyfriend's place. It wasn't too late but i was totally exhausted from all the action and just wanted to relax a bit. He was used to see me in this condition and liked it when he could provide some kind of relaxing shelter for me. But he also loved to have me in this condition for another reason. Usually when someone teases me i tease back, but when i'm tired i just let people do stuff to me without getting mad, hoping they would stop if i don't show any reaction. Most people stop because it gets boring. But not him.
So we sat on his couch and he put on a movie. It was a little dark in his room and i wasn't in the mood for making out, almost fell asleep already during the first 5 minutes. I had my feet on the couch near his legs and at some point he grabbed them carefully and put them in his lap. I wasn't questioning it because it made my position more comfortable. But after a few minutes i felt his finger stroke real soft over my socked sole. I didn't jerk my foot away but i twitched a little and tryed to shake his finger of. But it didn't work. He kept going on and on. All he did was stroke softly up and down my soles, alternating between my feet, not talking or looking at me at all, his other hand on my ankles in case i jerk away too much or try to put my feet off his lap. I tryed focusing on the movie but it was no use, i couldn't ignore it.
I knew i couldn't do anything about it. If i would jerk my feet away it might end up in a ticklefight that i would definately lose because i had no strength left in my body. He was counting on that i guess and used my weakness and my tired condition against me. I told him several times in the past he couldn't touch my feet or i would really hurt him so this must have been great for him, just making me take it.
I tryed to hold still and take it for as long as i could but every few minutes i just had to shake my foot because it tickled too much. He couldn't care less. Like a boomerang he would come back immediately. When he would hit certain spots (right under the ball of my foot for example) my whole body shivered inside. It needed all of my friggin' willpower to hold still and pretend to ignore it.
He didn't use much pressure and he didn't have long nails or else i wouldn't had been able to hold still at all. I tryed not curling my toes or showing any other sign that it tickled and looking back i think i did a good job. But after 20 minutes of this i wasn't looking at the TV anymore, i was watching his hand and had a daze look on my face. And that, ladys and gentlemen, was the first time i noticed that tickling sometimes makes me horny if done properly! I started drooling a little, totally missed everything from the movie while he was watching it in a relaxing position, not paying any attention to me no matter what i did. He did the same thing the whole time, stroking up and down my soles.....for the whole fucking movie!!

What a terrible and wonderful thing at the same time.^^

Ah yes, I've done this a time or three. Tickling very slowly and lightly, half relaxing, half maddening, but almost always effective. Very fun for both parties if done correctly. Glad you had kind of a good time. Thanks for sharing a cool story.

Hi Tornadohump, Thanks for sharing such a cute story. It is awesome that you realized through this fun experience the arousal potential and sexual effects of tickling! Tickling,to me, is the absolute best foreplay and having your feet in the lap of someone who loves to play with them can be highly intoxicating. I hope you and your bf have many more such experiences! :bouncybou

He's not my bf anymore, this was a long time ago^^ But it was a interessting moment for me, true.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back