• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chat room: Older men not welcome.

Lord_Zobor

I debated whether to write this in general discussion or tickling discussion, but as it applies to the chat room, I decided to put it here. I am really pissed off! I've been around TMF for a while now, and like others, check into the forums and the chat room to share a common interest......tickling. I'm generally quiet, contribute occasionally, but for the most part watch the vocal minority have their discussions.
The other day,while in chat, I decided to PM someone. Now I'm respectful of the rules, but if chat is busy as it often is, I will PM to ask if I can PM. Anyway, I PM'd this young lady whom I found out was 18. We started off cordially until she asked my age, which I told her( I am an older mature male). She immediately asked "what is someone YOUR age doing here?" I was a little taken aback, and asked her if she preferred if I was in the cemetery. We exchanged a few words and cut the conversation short.
The whole point here is, I didn't realize that the TMF had an age restriction other than no minors. Apparently I have no right to participate here. Apparently I'm a perve and predator, or that's the insinuation. Apparently there's a mandatory age in which I should hang up my fetish for tickling. So if I took up fishing or golf at 10 or 11, I should give it up in my 50's? Is that the idea? If my tickling fetish started when I was young I should give it up now? I have no right to enjoy what I've known for so long? Yeah, its ok to have the fetish in your 20's/30's/40's, but when you get much older your a perve! This seems to be the tone here. I'm here to share a common interest, not for sex or to troll for young girls. I know there's other older people here, and I don't know what they experienced, but this was mine. And it riled me!Some common sense has to prevail here. An older person has just as much right to indulge their fetish as anyone. Sure the younger generation is moving in, but isn't 50 supposed to be the new 40, or something like that? We can all get along while sharing what we all enjoy. 'Nuff said!

I'd always had the impression TMF actually did cater more to the older crowd than the young people, that there's been a shift in the demographic is news to me.

Sounds like Much Ado about Nothing.

So what? Some 18 year old made a comment. Somehow that's a statement about the whole TMF? Really?

Uh, no. Seems a little over dramatic for me.

An 18 year old is probably not going to be into a 40 or 50 year old. LOL.

For me...it would be the reverse...as an older guy, I'm not into 20 year old women. So what? No biggie.

When our feelings get hurt, I don't think it is a referendum on the whole environment.

Good luck. Just move forward.

she's probably just immature and kinda narrow-minded, don't take it too seriously :)

Sounds like you may have just found a bad egg ( as we say in UK) - someone who is just rude.

Regardless of tickling preferences any member should be able to have a decent conversation with another member, regardless of their ages - there's lot to be learned from talking to people of all ages and experiences, it's not all about getting off on tickling fantasies and cybering, there's a lot to be said for just chatting to people in the CHAT room.

maybe you spoke to someone who just didn't get the forum as a whole. someone who is new maybe.

I've always found the demographic to be pretty evenly split between under 35s and over 35s - might help to add your age to your profile - I always check someones profile if I'm going to PM with them in chat.

I must say, I've never had anyone ask me in the chat room if they can PM me, yet people PM me all the time - I don't mind at all, as it's often hard to spot someone asking you in the chat room because the conversation scrolls up so if you're doing something else you can easily miss the request. Anyone that PMs me with something other than a polite hello I tend to ignore. it's nice to to think someone has made the effort to decide whether they want to talk to you or not, rather than just barging in with a PM for the sheer hell of it.

I did giggle about your 'cemetry' comment

Sometimes when one person is uncomfortable with you they try to make you believe that everyone else in the same group is uncomfortable with you so that you'll leave the group and they no longer have to deal with you. But they're lying to you for their own selfish needs. So don't listen to her. For every 18 year old, 20 something, or whatever that doesn't want you around there's probably 15 or 20 that would love to talk to you. Don't let one person ruin your day because after all it is just one person's opinion.

Normally you would be correct. That was one example. I get that attitude from 20 somethings here too. This was just the last straw for me.

Don't let it get to you there are lots of great people here. Imagine how many PMS the women here get...some of them are nice and some will probably react in some sort of immature fashion. its really no different from the outside world if you think about it.

Typical response from an immature youngster that has no class or feelings. Ignore her! A sensitive person would've said something like "I'm sorry, I'd prefer to chat with someone around my own age", not the rude remark she spewed out.

How do you know she was actually an 18 year old girl rather than some cyber-transvestite guy who's actually older than you are? Relax and don't obsess about letters on a screen.

One person does not represent the TMF's views or opinions.

If this was a common response seen every time an older male spoke in chat, or posted then it would be an issue that had my attention for correction. We have no age policy other then that one is 18 or older.

You pulled a bad interaction. Don't let it color your experience.

Myriads

How do you know she was actually an 18 year old girl rather than some cyber-transvestite guy who's actually older than you are? Relax and don't obsess about letters on a screen.
LMAO!!!!!! Libertine hit the nail on the head!!!!! I know there is no way I could have said it better!

As for me being a 45 year old guy I would be VERY uncomfortable chatting up a woman/girl younger than 30 but that's me. Don't get me wrong, I don't even get a chance to chat women up on here. LOL On this forum like anywhere else, younger women prefer young men and mature women prefer young men LOL. I always preferred older more experienced women. It is what it is, I don't take it personally. I'm not looking for a hook up but chatting up a mature sexy woman with our common interest would be cool. I tend to follow Libertine's philosophy. Don't sweat it!!!!!

Of course people of all ages are welcome here. But you can't expect an 18 year old to want to interact in any sort of sexual way with a much older man. Some might be into that, but most young girls are not. If you're getting an unwelcome vibe, you're trying to talk with the wrong people.

I've gotten that A/S/L in there before, and then have some young punk act like they were throwing up. "I'd be like being with my father." Well, I'm not anyones father. Funny how someone invading your space in there, a/s/l is the first thing out of their mouths. Gives them a sense of power I guess, I just ignored them after that and wouldn't answer.

I'm proudly over 50 . . . wouldn't trade my life experience for anything. I don't go in the chat room; I'd rather just comment on the various postings, share the occasional story, and the even more occasional pic/vid. Tickling is alive and well for me in real life, and I don't need anyone (old or young) to validate me. I'm just grateful that this Forum gives me a place to express, and to receive many good things. The occasional negative can easily be ignored.

I've gotten that A/S/L in there before, and then have some young punk act like they were throwing up. "I'd be like being with my father." Well, I'm not anyones father. Funny how someone invading your space in there, a/s/l is the first thing out of their mouths. Gives them a sense of power I guess, I just ignored them after that and wouldn't answer.

I think this is what it comes down to, a sense of power. People make other people feel bad so that they feel better by contrast. And they don't have any consequences to their actions because it's not someone they know in real life. That little 18 year old is trying to act all big and bad by insulting you in a chat room when actually she's too much of a coward to say that to your face.

Remember I'm old enough to be your father,
but young enough to be your DADDY!

Don't take any notice, there are women on here in their forties who would be glad to chat.
We can only learn by talking to others about our fetish, age should not be "the be all and end all," you just got someone who may have been too young to understand the basic concept of a tickle site.
Sometimes its best to talk in general and then get into a tickle related conversation.
Don't be put off just enjoy the site, i have had a lot of in the face ASL questions and i'am a male ler, its just just how things are i guess, and i'am not young.

Like others, I have been on this site for a while and I believe it has shifted to a younger group of people. Looking at the personals, it is mostly 20 somethings. I have also seen that most of them would rather RP than to try to carry on a conversation or correspondence.

Like others, I have been on this site for a while and I believe it has shifted to a younger group of people. Looking at the personals, it is mostly 20 somethings. I have also seen that most of them would rather RP than to try to carry on a conversation or correspondence.

Well, of course. That way you can have two hot DD barely legal blonde cheerleaders cybering up a storm having wild teenaged lesbian tickle sex, each unaware that the other is actually a morbidly obese man in late middle age who lives in Mother's basement and has a pathological aversion to bathing.

Last edited:
I debated whether to write this in general discussion or tickling discussion, but as it applies to the chat room, I decided to put it here. I am really pissed off! I've been around TMF for a while now, and like others, check into the forums and the chat room to share a common interest......tickling. I'm generally quiet, contribute occasionally, but for the most part watch the vocal minority have their discussions.
The other day,while in chat, I decided to PM someone. Now I'm respectful of the rules, but if chat is busy as it often is, I will PM to ask if I can PM. Anyway, I PM'd this young lady whom I found out was 18. We started off cordially until she asked my age, which I told her( I am an older mature male). She immediately asked "what is someone YOUR age doing here?" I was a little taken aback, and asked her if she preferred if I was in the cemetery. We exchanged a few words and cut the conversation short.
The whole point here is, I didn't realize that the TMF had an age restriction other than no minors. Apparently I have no right to participate here. Apparently I'm a perve and predator, or that's the insinuation. Apparently there's a mandatory age in which I should hang up my fetish for tickling. So if I took up fishing or golf at 10 or 11, I should give it up in my 50's? Is that the idea? If my tickling fetish started when I was young I should give it up now? I have no right to enjoy what I've known for so long? Yeah, its ok to have the fetish in your 20's/30's/40's, but when you get much older your a perve! This seems to be the tone here. I'm here to share a common interest, not for sex or to troll for young girls. I know there's other older people here, and I don't know what they experienced, but this was mine. And it riled me!Some common sense has to prevail here. An older person has just as much right to indulge their fetish as anyone. Sure the younger generation is moving in, but isn't 50 supposed to be the new 40, or something like that? We can all get along while sharing what we all enjoy. 'Nuff said!

So let me get this straight..You're mad because an 18 year girl finds it creepy a 50 something year old is talking to her? Shouldnt you be the mature one here?

Don't fret Rob. Like everyone here has said it's one lil girl's opinion,and opinions are like assholes,everybody has one. I'm 44 and I get approached like this one in awhile in the chat rooms,then again I've talked to more mature 18-20 something's also and the conversation is cool. Wait til they're our age and it happens to them. Karma comes around. Meanwhile keep on Ticklin´!!
keep_on_ticklin_____by_angusmctavish-d7hbkss-1.png

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back