• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Light or Firm

AdamTickle

TMF Novice
Do you prefer getting tickled lightly on your bare skin or tickled more firmly.

Light tickling is unbearable! Firm is shocking but more tolerable, at least to me.

The light, spidery tickles drive me up the wall and are usually super effective. The effectiveness depends on the spot :)

Light is most effective on my soles.
Deep and hard is most effective on my armpits and on my rib cage.

Light tickling is indeed unbearable! Hard tickling can be too, if it's done good. Anway, I love them both.

I like waking up the next day and seeing tickle bruises on me in the mirror. Firm is usually my preferred method I lime to receive.

A mix of the two work best! I think a gentle touch goes a long way but there are some spots that require a little more effort.

A mixture of both, please! Light tickles is torturous but firm tickles to the ribs and thighs can be unbearable. Those gentle touches on my feet is killer too.

From the ler point of view, I think it would be hard for me to do light tickles to someone I am attracted to. Even though tickling lightly a girl to insanity is kind of my dream, I'd most likely end up tickling her hard and aggressive as soon as i'd get aroused, that's why I kind of like brushes when it comes to tickling feet, because I find it to be the most fast paced tickling tool there is.

Lightly tickled.
Its so so unbearable, so so torturous, specially when immobilized firmly.
It can last for hours without a break.

I gotta add in to the light tickles camp. Light, teasing strokes that causes goosebumps and flinches and twitches and gasps. The kind that are just barely resistible but bring you so close to the edge of bursting into a giggly fit. The kind that make you slowly writhe away from the touch even though your trying your best to sit still. The way the softest stroking on a weak spot is just so damn electric.

So yea... light tickles.

Most people say light but yet light tickling videos are so rare... Shame

Definitely light. I wish there were more videos with that kind of tickling.

Light tickles and strokes are KILLER. Don't get me wrong, firm is crazy too but the gentle touches are a tad worse. Fingernails make light tickles unbearable. It should be considered cheating if you have long fingernails lol.

i prefer hard tickling because the light stuff puts me away, my underarms are either way soft or firm i am done for, and don't even get me started about my feet....

Whichever is more torturous. I know I react differently when it comes to light tickles but a combination of the two is okay too. It depends on where you're tickling too. So many methods to choose from---that's where experimenting comes into play. I vote light, soft strokes.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back