• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

YENNY in "The Happiest Clown - Part 3" (Desperation feet tickling)

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Hello everyone!

Well the time has come for the third entry in my popular tickling fan series starring Yenny Lopez!

Scenario Time

Yenny's time in the "Happy Curl" (See part 2) had made her a true park sensation...her hearty cackles and wild reactions were simply addictive and kept visitors coming back to the park to continue the fun. After many weeks of enduring tickly water jets, Yenny had managed to earn enough money to pay for the damages that she "accidentally" caused in the clown break room, and the senior management clowns decided that since she was no longer in debt to them, there would be a big possibility that she would leave. But of course they couldn't allow one of their main stars to leave, so they had to make sure she had the proper incentive to stay, while also making sure she remained popular.

It was time to do another attraction based on a traditional carnival favorite. ;)

Those smart clown engineers had got together and crafted a modified version of the classic dunking booth. This version was designed to use a few of Yenny's well known qualities. Instead of having her sit in a seat over a large pool of water, they take advantage of her "near super-human" strength by having her hang over the pool by just her toes... which they know is no trouble for her (after all, her feet got weeks of "exercise" in the Happy Curl game!).

Instead of having a target that triggers the "dunking seat" to drop, the targets in this version trigger a combination of spinning feathers that are situated near Yenny's load bearing feet. Also instead of one target, there are two so that multiple people can play.

When a player throws a ball that successfully hits the target, the force of the ball will turn the target into a "spinning lever", which will rotate the collection of gears and poles causing the feathers to spin wildly against Yenny's vulnerable feet. Eventually, consistent target hits will cause a significant amount of tickling which will loosen Yenny's normally "vice-like" toe grip.

Yenny's hyper-sensitivity is utilized in another way for the game. The water in the pool is very cold and was intentionally made that way to make sure Yenny wouldn't want to fall in right away. It's not freezing cold, but it will be enough to make sure she holds on as long as she can.

In addition to all of this, the incentive they convinced her with is based on her performance in the game. For every week that she participates in the booth they have agreed to pay her a large monetary prize of $1000, which is not a part of her regular pay. How much she receives of the money is completely up to Yenny's endurance. Every time she loses her grip and falls in the pool, a supervising clown will deduct $25 dollars from the total $1000 prize. Luckily, Yenny gets a one hour break every two hours to recover some strength... At the end of the 5 day work week that Yenny has, she will receive whatever sum is left in addition to her regular pay...

Of course knowing how ticklish Yenny is, they aren't worried too worried about paying TOO much each week.. :)

--
I hope you enjoy my friends! This idea has been in my head for months after the second pic. I always wanted to to something with a dunking booth and tickling, but I didn't have a way to do it with Yenny until now. I have another idea for a dunking booth variant which may be "The Happiest Clown - Part 4"... we'll just have to see what happens in the future.. ;) '

ALSO!!!!

Did you know that the clown outfit that Yenny is wearing in this pic is actually an official outfit of her's?

See for yourself!

http://static.wixstatic.com/media/25a5b2_1281583f776e4ea8a6b913d36b3a877d.png

When I first saw it, I was like..."THAT is totally going to be her outfit in 'The Happiest Clown - Part 3'". As you can see I have made it so!

Yenny Lopez is (C) to you know who!
Everything drawn and colored by me... Sir Bombers
Dunking/Tickling booth concept is also (C) to me... :D

Attachments

• The Happiest clown pt 3.png
    The Happiest clown pt 3.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,260
dude that is awesome! fantastic concept/idea with the dunk tank, and anything with Yenny rocks to begin with. very nicely done!

Very nice drawing. :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Thanks a bunch buddy!

dude that is awesome! fantastic concept/idea with the dunk tank, and anything with Yenny rocks to begin with. very nicely done!

Thank you! This just another one of many sinister ideas that I have for poor ticklish Yenny....

..and you're right about her too... Yenny= Happiness :)

Very original work.

Thank you! I try my best! :D

I miss Yenny

So do I, which is why I draw her a lot. She has a magic that just cannot be forgotten. :)

I am very pleased that you continue to do some Yenny drawings. I miss Ozzy's strips and his old comics. I always wonder if he would/could do a Yenny/Yoly crossover comic or something. Love this clown series! Keep it up!

I am very pleased that you continue to do some Yenny drawings. I miss Ozzy's strips and his old comics. I always wonder if he would/could do a Yenny/Yoly crossover comic or something. Love this clown series! Keep it up!

Oh yes... Yenny has a special place in my heart. :D

Oh yes, Ozzy was indeed a truly inspiring master of his craft, there aren't many these days who can match how animated or crazy his scenarios could get. Everything he produces is gold, and I want to not only try to emulate that, but show tribute to his stuff with my fan pieces. :)

Since Yoly is Yenny's cousin, that could work, and of course it would be too awesome for words. Given how many people still love Yenny after all these years, I'm sure if she ever came back, she would be welcome with open arms... (and maybe some other things... ;) )

Thanks, a bunch!

Outstanding work!

Loved the scenario!

Bravo! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jim
MTJpub.com

Yes! Yes!!! I have been MTJ Pub approved! :D

Not bad for a person who hides in MTJ Pub's ventilation system. Heh heh... ;)

Thank Jim. Glad you enjoy it. :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back