• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Intensive - *(7/27/14)* Vivian Stocked *F/F*

AlternativeProd

Verified
Vivian is a sexy big breasted babe who is EXTREMELY TICKLISH everywhere! Her size 7.5 feet are the worst – just a touch on her silky arches causes Vivian to squeal with intense laughter! She is locked in the stocks for her first session with Tickle Intensive. Her sensitive toes are toetied for additional immobility.

Bianca doesn’t give Vivian any warm-up and viciously tickles her feet, forcing her to burst into peals of desperate laughter. SHE SHAKES AND STRUGGLES UNCONTROLLABLY AS BIANCA RAKES HER NAILS UP AND DOWN HER SENSITIVE ARCHES WITHOUT MERCY! She only pauses to cover Vivian’s soles in baby oil, who gasps for air and pleads pointlessly. Her feet are reintroduced to Bianca’s nails and she shrieks with hysterical laughter, struggling as much as her bonds allow while the wicked tickling goes on and on. Vivian hates the comb, especially between her toes, but the brush is the absolute WORST! When Bianca applies the evil implement to her soles, VIVIAN SCREAMS AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS, LAUGHING HYSTERICALLY AS HER SOLES ARE BRUSHED WITHOUT A TRACE OF MERCY!

Vivian’s upperbody is ticklish as well and Bianca takes full advantage of her helpless state, tickling her pits, TITS, sides, stomach, even her sensitive thighs! Vivian squeals with intense laughter, especially when Bianca concentrates on her pits or her big, sensitive tits. SHE PANTS FOR AIR AND BEGS BIANCA TO STOP, BUT THE SADISTIC REDHEAD IS ENJOYING RUNNING HER FINGERS ALL OVER VIVIAN’S BODY WAY TOO MUCH, AND HAS NO INTENTION OF GIVING HER ANY RELIEF! She tickles her until Vivian is covered in sweat and screaming with laughter

More foot tickling finally does Vivian in. SHE JUST CAN’T STAND SHARP FINGERNAILS ON HER SOLES, AND DESPITE DOING HER LEVEL BEST TO CONTAIN HERSELF WHEN BIANCA STARTS TICKLING HER AGAIN, SHE EXPLODES INTO PEALS OF HYSTERICAL LAUGHTER! A final brutal visit from the brush makes her scream with laughter and struggle for all she’s worth, draining every last bit of laughter and energy from the exhausted woman. When it’s finally over, Vivian is gasping raggedly and drenched in sweat. She is left locked in the stocks, gasping “Okay… okay, it’s over…”

2/3 foot tickling. 1/3 upperbody tickling.

HD Preview: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58224924/VSTKPrvHD.wmv

Full Length Clip: http://tickleintensive.com

Attachments

• VSTKPrv.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 1,079
  • VSTK(7)S.JPG
    VSTK(7)S.JPG
    307 KB · Views: 1,043
  • VSTK(53)S.JPG
    VSTK(53)S.JPG
    311.2 KB · Views: 670
  • VSTK(41)S.JPG
    VSTK(41)S.JPG
    300.2 KB · Views: 254
  • VSTK(35)S.JPG
    VSTK(35)S.JPG
    312.5 KB · Views: 608
Bonus pics.

Attachments

• VSTK(29)S.JPG
    VSTK(29)S.JPG
    313 KB · Views: 207
  • VSTK(54)S.JPG
    VSTK(54)S.JPG
    315.8 KB · Views: 278
  • VSTK(59)S.JPG
    VSTK(59)S.JPG
    288.9 KB · Views: 194
  • VSTK(15)S.JPG
    VSTK(15)S.JPG
    317.3 KB · Views: 326
  • VSTK(71)S.JPG
    VSTK(71)S.JPG
    319 KB · Views: 233
Vivan's extremely ticklish size 7.5 soles.

Attachments

• VSTK(13)A.JPG
    VSTK(13)A.JPG
    825.9 KB · Views: 223
  • VSTK(14)A.JPG
    VSTK(14)A.JPG
    772.4 KB · Views: 223
I fuckin LOVE Vivian. One of the best lees out there for sure.

Use the eroscillator on her!

What ever happened to the red head im sorry I forgot her name she is a much better tickler than Bianca.

Good stuff! While I have nothing against Bianca at all ,I agree with Kenny about Storm.......

Bianca is great and also Storm. I love Biancas pleasurte in lickling feet. My only concern is that they use too much brush

Vivian is my favorite lee!!!! Just one big ball of ticklish!!!!
Thank you for posting here!!!

Vivian is awesome! I love her reactions. I hope she is tickled nude on the bed and that the eroscillator is used on her as another user suggested. :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back