• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amazing Session with Kelli Lynn Sage!

Cyro

TMF Regular
Best tickling session I have ever had!!!!

So I have seen alot of tickling videos and by far Kelli has always been my favorite tickler being insanely ticklish I was very intimidated, but I mustered the courage and contacted Ms Sage and scheduled a session. When I got there she couldn't have been more kind and set my mind at ease she was so down to earth and even though I knew I was about to be mercilessly tickle tortured I was more up for trying to prove I could take it with out begging for mercy then nervous like I thought i'd be. She has an amazing fully equipped dungeon with a bunch of different bondage devices the first one we tried didn't work so well, for me being a bigger guy and crazy unflexible I would have been in a little pain the entire time. But Kelli is so cool instead of saying toughen up moved me to a much easier bondage bed where I was still insanely open to tickle attacks! She started off light slowly dragging her fingers over my body finding my worst spots and as hard as I tried to hold it in all I could do was giggle and try to not laugh. She was great in using tickle talk warning me its only the beginning. Once she found my weak spots she really got me diving deep into my underarms dragging her nails and guitar pics!!! Which were crazy effective over my ribs, stomach and sides, until I was to the point of tears. Then she found my feet and I was in real trouble she used the pics oil and a brush and I nearly lost it but I was having the time of my life. Kelli is by far the best tickler ive ever had a session with and hopefully ill have the opportunity to have another session with her.

I'm glad you had such a great session. :bouncybou
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back