• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Blonde who Hated Socks

californiasole

TMF Regular
A few months after O and I broke up, I had a few weeks of a fling with a girl named K. I had gone to elementary school with her but never really got to know her until my final semester of high school. The general consensus of those who knew her in primary school was that she blossomed incredibly in high school, and yeah, I guess she did.

Likely the best actress of our year, constantly leading school plays, K stood 5’8 or 5’9, with blonde hair that tended to curl towards the bottom. She had soft features and a slim to athletic body.

So I had a few friends in theater and decided in my last semester to do the school play. That’s when she and I became reacquainted. For a few weeks, some girls asked me if we were an item or if I liked her and I denied it, since I wasn’t really over my breakup with O at that point. That was a mistake, as I later found out that K had a crush on me and we could have pursued it further. But anyway, during that year’s spring break, a group of us hung out nearly every single day, like those kind of friends seen in movies or shows. It was an impromptu gathering the first day that kept rolling into the next. It consisted of me, K, and our friends N, R, M, and E.

One day at N’s (whose house was always the place to hang out), we sat on the couches in front of his tv. K was sitting between R and I and we began to tickle her. To this day, I’ve yet to find someone as ticklish as her. She frantically tried to escape us but to no avail.
N wondered aloud how ticklish her feet were so we went to it. Her feet were freezing cold, size 9 blocks of ice and yet she still laughed harder than ever before. We three tortured her for thirty seconds or so before letting her relax and come to her senses.

One of the girls in the play had a mother who was a morning news anchor in our town and decided to do a small segment on the play we were doing. It was a musical, so those relevant to the sections being shown on tv had to wake up early and arrive to our rehearsal stage and perform. Afterwards, there was still two hours or so before class even started so a group of us went to Ihop.

Afterwards, we went our separate ways, some went to school, some went home, but K and I (as we found out not too long before this) were neighbors, only two blocks or so between us, so I went back to her place.

Her parents were at work so she and I watched tv and one way or another, we engaged in tickle fight. I got to her feet and frantically ripped off her low-top converse, and to my utter joy found bare feet. A sockless foot is one of my favorite things to find in a closed-toed shoe and this was the first time I’d seen such a thing.

Her toes were painted an electric blue and though they weren’t all that smelly, I could still discern a worn scent coming from them.

And then I tickled her. She bucked wildly, cackling, like a fish out of water. Her feet wrought themselves from my grasp but I went back to them. Soon enough, the tickling went back to upper body and we ended up in an embrace, her on her back and myself propped on my elbows above her. Coming down from our giggling, ours eyes met. Mine flickered to her lips and before I knew it, she had kissed me and we spent the rest of our time doing other things lol.

I remember asking her one time why she wore sneakers without socks, as they might get smelly. She just shrugged and said they were comfortable. That’s fine with me.

One night, she got a little bit of revenge on me. Our spring break group went out to eat and after dinner retreated back to E’s car, a large mom-van. K and I both wanted shotgun but she got there first. Not one to be outdone I sat on her lap and buckled myself in.

What a fucking mistake.

Her hands dug into my sides and electricity crackled all the way up my body. I squirmed helplessly as her fingers found all my sensitive areas. I held in laughing as best I could, but a few chuckles escaped before it was over.

As we grew closer, I felt comfortable with this girl, more than I had with O so I admitted through online chat that I had a foot and tickle fetish. I was surprised when she exclaimed, “Me too!”

Turns out she had a ticklee fetish, she loved being tickled. It turned her on to have the sensation forced upon her by strong hands. What a girl. And she told me that she had an ex who had a foot fetish, so that wasn’t new to her.

The next time we were alone, I took her shoes off again and tickled her feet, her going crazy once more. I then began to lick her feet and she got confused. Reminding her of my fetish, she sai that ex never licked her feet, just nibbled and bit them. Okay. So yeah, I licked her feet, kissed her feet, sucked her toes, and she went red in a ticklish bliss.

I sat on the couch and she lay on the floor in the pose, her feet in front of my face and I went to town like it was my last meal on Earth. Her eyes were big and watery, face red as a cherry, and a huge smile never left her face. Silent and soft giggles came from her mouth as she tried desperately to keep her eyes on the screen. We only did this for ten or so minutes, but it was one of the best fetish-related experiences of my life.

Last edited:
Wonderful story! :feets: You were very lucky to have known her. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Great post! Thanks for sharing with us real-life tickling deprived folks... you lucky bastage!

Why did you not keep that girl for you? She seemed to be the perfect companion.

Why did you not keep that girl for you? She seemed to be the perfect companion.

My thoughts exactly. Sounds like you hit the lottery with this girl. What exactly did she look like?(what celebrity would you say she resembled?)

Upon further thought, I don't think you addressed the "hate socks" thing. I may be wrong.

I wouldn't say she hated socks, as she's worn them too. It was something I thought would grab readers' attention. But seriously every time she wore sneakers to my knowledge, she didn't wear socks, so that's where that came from.

Regarding why I didn't lock her down: she's not really what I and many others, including her, would consider gf material. She's flighty, more a phase than anything else. Her feelings for me faded like 2 months into our fling and even though I was upset, in retrospect it was probably for the best. Our time together came at the end of high school, she was going to college in town and I was going to college 4 hours away. I don't starting a relationship on long distance.

As for a celeb look-a-like, that's kind of tough. Oval face slightly chubby cheeks, blue eyes, wavy blonde hair (now brown). No one really looks like her. Sorry ahaha

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back