• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Emma Soles Up Arms Up F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Emma hasn't been tickled in a while. She isn't a fetish model, just a friend who comes by once in a while for some punishment lol, preferably not with Tasha. Tasha knows all of her spots and we all know that Tasha shows no mercy. Emma's laugh is gorgeous, Tasha gets her going with both body and foot tickling.

Tickle Abuse 2

Attachments

• emmasolesarmsup1.jpg
    emmasolesarmsup1.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 1,477
  • emmasolesarmsup2.jpg
    emmasolesarmsup2.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 709
  • emmasolesarmsup3.jpg
    emmasolesarmsup3.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 743
  • emmasolesarmsup4.jpg
    emmasolesarmsup4.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 869
  • Emma Soles Up Arms Up Sample.wmv
    4.7 MB · Views: 1,443
Emma Worshipped F/F

Emma gets her feet properly worshipped for the first time ever. CoCo does the honors, she cannot wait to get her tongue all over Emma's soles and toes. At first Emma isnt sure if she is going to enjoy, she is worried that it may tickle. But Emma soon learns the pleasure of foot worship and totally gets into it.

TA WORSHIP

Attachments

• emmaworshipped1.jpg
    emmaworshipped1.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 636
  • emmaworshipped2.jpg
    emmaworshipped2.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 272
  • emmaworshipped3.jpg
    emmaworshipped3.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 301
  • emmaworshipped4.jpg
    emmaworshipped4.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 369
  • Emma Worshipped TMF Sample.wmv
    6.1 MB · Views: 416
That was cool. That restraining table is outstanding. I now bow to you, if you built it.

Cannot wait to watch this clip. Emma is one of your best models. Putting her in the arms up position makes this a no-brainer for me. Kind of amazing how some models are so ticklish and sexy that they don't even have to take any clothes off to deliver a high-demand clip. Would love to see more Emma.

Emma is so pretty. I always like watching her get tickled and her feet are gorgeous. Does she do sessions?

Perfect Lee. Sexy, mouthwatering soles. Sexy body.And her reactions and laugh induced by the tickling is awesome. Love this.

There's just something about Emma. Because she likes to be covered up, the next time she's in this device, might I suggest she wear a tank top and a cardigan?

Emma is super sexy. Her soles are superb. The worship was delicious and tasty and the torment was very good!

So much love for Emma. She's amazing. :)

There's just something about Emma. Because she likes to be covered up, the next time she's in this device, might I suggest she wear a tank top and a cardigan?

What makes her beautiful is the fact that she is totally clueless about her beauty. She reads the comments for her videos on tickleabuse.com to make her feel a better about herself, she doesn't know why she is a popular model and why anyone likes her feet. Quite the opposite of most "models."

What makes her beautiful is the fact that she is totally clueless about her beauty. She reads the comments for her videos on tickleabuse.com to make her feel a better about herself, she doesn't know why she is a popular model and why anyone likes her feet. Quite the opposite of most "models."

Well Tommy, give her my compliments too. She is quite lovely and seems to have the personality to match.

What drew her to you in the first place? Curious, money or both...kind of would be interesting to know ;-)

peace out,
daddy

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back