• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asian Girlfriend with Stinky Feet (pics)

californiasole

TMF Regular
With my current girlfriend Emily (pic related), things were a bit different. I didn’t know her prior to getting involved with her, so there wasn’t a whole lot of time between friendship and courtship. The first glimpse I got of her feet was during a bonfire her freshman year of college (I was two years older). She wore red Toms, still one of her favorite kinds of shoes. Now, historically, I’ve learned that Toms tend to be worn sockless and shoes worn sockless tend to sweat. I was psyched to see her feet.

Surprisingly, she kept her shoes on for a good chunk of time and when she finally took them off, she was wearing those no-show half-socks. I got duped. She took those off soon after, but I was still curious about the socks.

It didn’t take long for us to get closer and in a week or two, she spent the night. The next morning we were getting into it again and she kept saying she had a chest fetish and a back fetish (which I later learned she meant she just liked them a lot, rather than a fetish), so between her words and how accepting the two previous girls were, I let it out that I had a foot fetish.

She thought I was kidding.

She told me she didn’t like her feet touched and it probably wouldn’t happen. I was devastated. A foot fetish is a big part of my life, and I considered letting her go because of it—especially since we were only fooling around and not at all serious. In time, I gradually warmed her to it. Or rather, she accepted it because of me. I don’t think she truly enjoys foot stuff, as she doesn’t get turned on from it and tends to make a face when I lick her feet wet, but she likes the dominance aspect and keeping me happy.

With tickling, she told me she likes being tickled, but it’s too much for her, so she’ll try to escape it all the same. One time before I told her my fetish, we were mock arguing and I placed my hands on her ribs and dared her to say something negative again. She accepted the challenge and did and I tickled her furiously while she laughed desperately. A few moments of this I thought was enough and I asked if she surrendered. Nope. So I kept at this and kept asking her, and she declined each time. Finally I decided to go hard and really get her, and she finally backed down, breathless.

I forget how, but I did discover that her inner hips are the most ticklish spot on her body. Tickling her on the hips was explosive, even more than K from my last story on her feet. She could only handle a few seconds of this before legitimately panicking and I never pushed it. But yeah, she’d go wild.

I asked her one time why she always wore socks with Toms, as they were traditionally a sockless shoe. She told me that her feet tended to reek, even through the socks. Sure enough, during the times I’ve gotten my hands on them, her little black socks were damp with sweat. I’ve since convinced her to go sockless and she agrees it’s far more comfortable and she’s glad I enjoy smelly feet, otherwise she’d be far more self-conscious.

When she wears her Toms, even for an hour, they stink up the area. One sniff and I’m in heaven. She doesn’t even need to go near her feet as I can smell them from afar and she hates it.

When they stink like that, I take it upon myself to clean them. I tend to pin her down and run my tongue up and down her soles, sucking on her toes. She’s not that ticklish when I do this, but my nibbling drives her wild. Her heels, arches, balls of her feet, and toes especially can’t handle my teeth’s treatment. To avoid attention, she buries her face in pillows and roars with laughter that pierces the pillow. Though muffled, I can still hear her desperation, her helpless laughter.

I think that most of all, however, she fears the brush. Hairbrushes terrify her. Even when I place the bristles flat on her soles, she stiffens with anticipation. I can really only go fifteen straight seconds top, because anything more is cruel. Her eyes tear up and her face goes red. It’s cute.

1724457_477544222367485_1200951128_n.jpgtumblr_mssj6n0HkH1ste57xo1_500.jpgtumblr_mr5c03SAiw1ste57xo1_500.jpgtumblr_mqdp9ywWnb1ste57xo1_500.jpgtickle.png

Very pretty young lady. I'm not sure about the stinky feet part though. My preference is clean and fresh smelling. That makes her a good match for you apparently. Nice find. Enjoy!

I'm a belly guy and I'm jealous of you my friend :) wish the best for both of you!

Sorry, couldnt read the story. im anti stinky feet.

What's the point of saying this? If you couldn't read the story, then don't. Is it really necessary to say you didn't because you didn't like an aspect of it?

And her feet don't smell most of the time, she's self-conscious about it so she makes a point to keep them fresh. Only when she wears old Toms will they get funky. Anyway, thanks for checking it out.

Beautiful girl w/beautiful feet. Although I agree w/MT, smelly feet are a turn off (IMHO) but to each their own.

Always loved Emily's blog, she is a beautiful young lady and you are an incredibly lucky guy!

What's the point of saying this? If you couldn't read the story, then don't. Is it really necessary to say you didn't because you didn't like an aspect of it?

But he had the inner strength to come into the thread to let you know! :-D

(He's here for the pictures. We know that's how it is....)

Gorgeous girl and she has shapely, sexy looking feet. You are one lucky dude!

Jookill, I hope you're still around. I missed this story before (surprising, since this is my favorite sub-forum of the TMF). That is one lovely gal. Thanks for the great story about her. Is she still with you? Any updates?

I like her tiny chubby toes! I don't know why, I usually prefer long slim toes, but she has delicious feet...

Jookill, I hope you're still around. I missed this story before (surprising, since this is my favorite sub-forum of the TMF). That is one lovely gal. Thanks for the great story about her. Is she still with you? Any updates?

Hey man! Yeah, I'm still here and Emily and I are still together. Thing is, I've been working abroad since June and won't return until December, hence the lack of updates of either photos or stories. Any stories I do have are quick tickles or otherwise unworthy of a story in my opinion. Regardless, I'll still try to think of some.

I like her tiny chubby toes! I don't know why, I usually prefer long slim toes, but she has delicious feet...

Thanks man! Yeah, usually I prefer big, slim feet, but hers still mesmerize me.

I don't know how she could wear socks all the time haha unless it's for an outfit, or it's cold i don't wear socks with my toms or keds (occasionally the little half coverage socks but those are a pain)

Cute story and girl :) I wish both of you well!!

Hey man! Yeah, I'm still here and Emily and I are still together. Thing is, I've been working abroad since June and won't return until December, hence the lack of updates of either photos or stories. Any stories I do have are quick tickles or otherwise unworthy of a story in my opinion. Regardless, I'll still try to think of some.

Thanks man! Yeah, usually I prefer big, slim feet, but hers still mesmerize me.

May I kindly request you to post more photos of her feet?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back