• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Santa Cruz, California

If you scroll down, there are two others looking for people in Santa Cruz. One is a female looking for a ler... but they're both from 2012 though so they're old...

Good luck.

I'm in the area. I have met a few girls willing to tickle model, but not for cheap. Also got some replies from guys wanting to be tickled, but I'm not into it.

This was always the most difficult part about organizing events. Finding a locale to host is tough for folks, and these days it has to be close, but not TOO close.

You can always try using a motel room. We've done that with West Coast Gatherings to great effect. Mind you, we screened everyone and had a core crew that'd defend 'lees to where they felt safe.

It's tricky, but it can be done. I did it back in the 90s. If I could do it and host from a condo in Campbell, or someone else's home in San Jose, or in the Sac area in either home or hotel, or LA at hotel or BDSM club, I'm certain you folks can do it.

I'll help you get it going if you wish. I can show you how to get it off the ground, and the scene here in NorCal could stand to regrow.

I am in Campbell, also often in Santa Cruz.

As far gas hosting in Santa Cruz, maybe a spa or hotel would work. I can be found on fetlife fetishtrooper

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back