• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playing with a new toy.

porcelaindoll2

Verified
So I go to the Black Rose Tickle Sig parties, which happen in DC area every second Sat. of the month. My sister and bro in law live in the area as well and I can crash at their place. I get to the parties just about every other month(Lately it has almost been every month). Sometimes I go solo and other times Sensei(boyfriend) goes with me. My boyfriend went down with me for the July party and of course stupid me forgot to pack my collar. Thankfully he was only slightly pissed. Okay so at the party one of our friends had a awesome pervertable for tickling I had never seen before. When he put them on my mind went cool they make you look like Wolverine! When everyone asked what they were the guy said they were stainless steel meat claws and that they were used for lifting and shredding meat for barbeque. My eyes instantly lit up when I saw them and our friend said they worked really well.

Okay so a few weeks after I went to Amazon on my desktop to look at stuff. I had forgotten my boyfriend had logged into Amazon on my desktop and thus the site still showed he was using it. I saw he had some items in in his cart and had remembered his password. Naughty me decided to log in and take a look. Low and behold he had a pair of stainless steel meat claws in his cart. I got an instant lady boner the moment I saw them. About a few days after he told me some stuff was coming in the mail from Amazon and there was going to be a surprise for me. I asked him if it would make me think of Wolverine from X-Men? He immediately asked you checked my Amazon!? I told him yes and said I was sorry that my curiosity got the best of me. I also told him I was really excited and couldn't wait!

The packages finally came and he had ordered me not to open them. I patently waited for him to come home from work and I was getting super horny from the thought of the meat claws. When he came he opened the boxes and said we'd probably play that night right before bed. He said it depended on how tired he was. After maybe an hour or two after we ate and watched Hulu I decided to wait for him in bed. I was just playing around with my smart phone. I was wearing a pair of shorts, a tee, and no shoes. He finally comes into the bedroom and grabs my legs. He proceeds to cuff me to our four post bed(We have cuffs attached to it via adjustable straps and metal D-ring clips(Don't worry they are welded!)). While he is cuffing me I am asking him if I should take my clothes off. He pulls down my shorts(I was wearing mo panties) and leaves them around one of my cuffed ankles. Then he takes off my shirt( I didn't wear a bra either) and cuffs my wrists above my head. He then asks where the blindfolds went and I tell him. After the blindfold goes on the fun begins and he starts to use the meat claws on me. They didn't tickle that much on my feet, but a lot of my thighs and sides. Plus they are sharp, so you really can't move but so much or you may get stabbed. After a few minutes of the claws I felt something new and I freaked out because I knew it had to be a knife. I am asking him what in the hell it was and it tickled like crazy. I asked if it was a knife and he said maybe you shouldn't move too much. I pulled off my blindfold and saw his big black knife on me. I said yellow because I am not a huge knife fan. At some point he used a hair brush and silicone lube on my feet. Plus he used his fingers as well. When he got tired from tickling I asked him to use the Hitachi on me. At some point he hit the spot on my clit that really tickles sometimes, so I screamed red and asked if I could take over. I believe I orgasmed twice in under five minutes and then asked if he wanted anything. He said no and we went to bed. We pretty much do something almost every night. We don't always have big elaborate play scenes. Sometimes he just helps me get off while I use the Hitachi by playing with my feet or tickling me. Sometimes I worship his feet or ask him to put them on my face while I use the Hitachi. Sometimes I'll hump his feet to get off. I usually use another vibe on him, give him a hand or blow job, or let him fuck me in the ass and I am finding out I can orgasm from anal now.

So I go to the Black Rose Tickle Sig parties, .... Love Rodney and Pamela. They are the Best! Glad to know the Tickle Sig parties are still going strong there after all these years. Nothing like it going here in Cascadia (Oregon) ... as yet anyway. A little interest expressed in the PDX area.

Wow, quite the story! Thanks for sharing it.

I'm so sorry I only just got round to reading this - no excuse really. It's amazing. GENUINELY amazing.

My 'trade' is smart-ass comments. No business here.

Last edited:
They're also available in a less lethal form, made of black nylon. Ebay has them for $10.00 including shipping.

You might not look like Wolverine when using them, but your 'playmate' will be safer.

2zf3dd3.jpg

Yup, I feel a bit stupid too. This is a great story and I can't believe I missed it when it was originally posted. Thank you for sharing your personal experiences, they are extremely sexy made even sexier with how beautiful you are. Thanks!

Have you read the story written for my sexy wife by someone? Julie and the inquisition. On the story section. My wife said one of her fantasies is to be tried as a witch in medieval castle. The story is there anyway. Tell us what you think. We'd love to act this out for dal!

I missed this comment and that story.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back