• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Disturbing Trend going on

BBGuy5240

3rd Level Orange Feather
This Terrible Trend called the "Fire Challenge" has become a very popular thing that more and more people are attempting.

Apparently, someone, somewhere, thought it would be a good idea to cover their Upperbody in a Flammable Liquid, and then use a Lighter to set themself a Blaze.

And this isn't just a thing with Teenagers/Young Adults, kids as young as 10 Years of Age have made attempts at this according to reports.

Here's what I'm talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuKRrTC6fuU

The only positive about these people, is that they're smart enough to have water standing by, or to be near a Pool or in a Shower when they try this. But if they were really smart, they wouldn't be doing this in the first place.

I thought the "Knife Game" was bad, but this is taking it to an entirely new level of insane.

"Insane" is the correct word. :eek: A new low in the trend of doing anything to get attention online. :(

Everybody wants to be a Hottie.

Haven't heard of this. Always suspicious of fear-mongering "trends" the media comes up with. Like the knockout game which turned out to be b.s..

DANGEROUS STUNT! I recall a few years ago where there was chocking/hanging stunt that ended in deaths.

This is considered a trend?

Back in the 90's we called it "Had WAY too much to drink."

I've done it three times...Nobody followed my example.

As far as I'm concerned, let it happen. It's just the Darwin Principle at work.

Agreed.

Sorry, but if theire's any truth to this, they're a bunch of dumbasses at best, or at worst....suicidal dumbasses!!

As far as I'm concerned, let it happen. It's just the Darwin Principle at work.

I try to be sympathetic, especially to the ones that end up with Serious injury.

But really, you should know all the possible consequences that could come with doing this.

So I pretty much agree with you. If common sense doesn't set in, and this is what they want to do, "Light em up" :firedevil

I didn't think I'd be giving the "Back when I was a Kid" Speech until I was much older, but here I am now, only 22 Years of Age.

Back when I was a Kid, we played outside. Rather it be a Game of Catch, hide and go seek, or even just playing in the Mud. Yeah I'd be filthy afterwards, but that's still better than setting myself on Fire.

Whatever happened to playing outside?

Now when it comes to the Older Group that's doing this, considering all of the different forms of entertainment that we have today at our disposal, these people can't find some other way to keep themselves entertained?

I didn't think I'd be giving the "Back when I was a Kid" Speech until I was much older, but here I am now, only 22 Years of Age.

Back when I was a Kid, we played outside. Rather it be a Game of Catch, hide and go seek, or even just playing in the Mud. Yeah I'd be filthy afterwards, but that's still better than setting myself on Fire.

Whatever happened to playing outside?

Now when it comes to the Older Group that's doing this, considering all of the different forms of entertainment that we have today at our disposal, these people can't find some other way to keep themselves entertained?

They still play outside and when they grow up, theyll wonder "whats wrong with kids today" too.

Haven't heard of this. Always suspicious of fear-mongering "trends" the media comes up with. Like the knockout game which turned out to be b.s..

How is the knockout game bs? Are you saying the media made it all up? I guess the KO victims, that's all bs too right?

How is the knockout game bs? Are you saying the media made it all up? I guess the KO victims, that's all bs too right?

They cherry picked a couple incidents that were not related and called it a "scary new trend/ game" which ended up inspiring more cases after. How many people get assaulted, raped, shot, robbed every day? If theres nothing going on in the world to sensationalize and scare / enrage people to keep watching (ratings! ) they pick out a few crimes and boom! New crazy trend.

Oh please, the article quotes the New York Times, and Slate.com, two very left of center news sources(seriously does anyone who's not far left take the NYT seriously these days?). The knockout game was very real, no matter how much you want to deny it.

I understand the left wants to dismiss black on white crime, because it doesn't fit their political/socioeconomic narrative. However I just find it amusing they brush off a story like this, but cling so heavily to real BS news items like the Tea Party being racist, for example.

Oh please, the article quotes the New York Times, and Slate.com, two very left of center news sources(seriously does anyone who's not far left take the NYT seriously these days?). The knockout game was very real, no matter how much you want to deny it.

I understand the left wants to dismiss black on white crime, because it doesn't fit their political/socioeconomic narrative. However I just find it amusing they brush off a story like this, but cling so heavily to real BS news items like the Tea Party being racist, for example.

What makes you think that, though?

That article quotes a police chief, and another one quotes the mayor of Philadelphia. I'd love to know what information you think you have that makes you better informed about this than them.

Certain new fads just go to show, there's no accounting for stupidity!

Please lave your house.

Even for a few minutes...Just do it.

That article quotes a police chief, and another one quotes the mayor of Philadelphia. I'd love to know what information you think you have that makes you better informed about this than them.

For every quote from a Police officer denying the knockout game, I can dig up several that confirm it;

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/22/justice/knockout-game-teen-assaults/index.html

And of course the Mayor's going to deny the knockout game in Philadelphia. That's PR 101. He doesn't want his city's crime problem exposed. Bad for the city's image and business. You actually trust the words of a Politician?
Plus Mayor Nutter is Black and a Democrat. No surprise that he's denying black on white violence.

But what I really find amusing is that people like yourself and Chicago all of a sudden believe the Police. I thought most people on the left(I'm assuming your political opinion, based on your posts) never trusted the cops, and thought of them as racist thugs w/a badge. If that same Police Chief had said the Police never profile black drivers, never violate minorities civil rights, and never use unnecessary force, would you still be so quick to believe him? Or do you only believe the Police, when they say something that supports your argument?
I'm sure this post will be deleted soon enough

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back