• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dream has begun...

kurchatovium

Wielder of 100 Feathers
Today was a very important day for me in many ways. A new beginning. The first day my dream of making KTT a reality has really started. Also the first day one of my projects called The Hypergenesis Project has really started as well in earnest. So let me explain....

Today I sold (for a very very low price but sold nonetheless) one of my widdle baby trees which had grown quite rapidly and was nearly as tall as me. I sold it to a lady who owns a ranch in Mexico. She is a very nice lady who loves trees as much as me and will give the little guy a good home. Her place in Mexico is very warm and the soil is dark and rich. It is a Silk Floss Tree, native to Argentina, but does very well in places like Southern California and in Mexico too. It was hard to part with the little guy cause I loved him a lot but I know he will be able to grow to his full height and be a beautiful tree there in Mexico. The Silk Floss Tree is a rare tree and this is part of my pet project (The Hypergenesis Project) which is to try to preserve and help rare species of trees to prosper. I had not envisioned KTT selling little trees when I first thought of it. It was going to be strictly a Web Design business. Quickly though I found there were too many places offering free custom websites. So I had to change the nature of KTT around. It more of a Multimedia Studio now but also strongly tied in with Mother Nature. As a result my website is being redesigned. Most of the main stuff is done but still I have more to do mainly to the store part and flash gallery.

Ironically its so appropriate that the first thing KTT has sold is a baby tree. I hope KTT will grow as big and flourish as much as my widdle green friend. I hope KTT will help the planet as much as my widdle green friend will as well. In any case the adventure has started and will shall see where it leads.

Good luck with your venture, Kurch. Sounds like a worthwhile endeavor.

That's GREENIUS of you!!! I believe in your capacity to make things happen, Kurch! I think this project is unique, innovative and very earth-friendly. Please keep us posted.

:bouncybou

Congratulations on your first sale, Kurch. :bouncybou I wish you great success in this venture. :D

Focusing on the preservation of rare species is a worthy task.

I shudder at the cost of shipping a live tree across national boundaries.

Myriads

I love your dream project. I hope it grows as rapidly as your little trees.

Sounds exciting - so happy for you following your dreams! May the trees grow and prosper as much as you do!! Good luck in your endeavor!

My good friend. I am very^9999999999999999999999999999 happy for you. :) :bounce:

Thanks everyone. :ty: I really appreciate it. :yourock:

Next few trees I am gonna try to grow are the Blue Jacaranda and the Moringa Oleifera.

First of all, thanks for making a commitment to bring something positive change to the Earth. Your widdle trees sound like a good way to make a difference. Second, I hope for continued future successes and kudos for being able to turn your plans (website design) into something special that has already reached outside the borders of the US. No telling where your widdle trees will end up!

I shudder at the cost of shipping a live tree across national boundaries.
---Myriads

That problem can be solved one of two ways:

Either make the purchaser pay the shipping, or start a non-profit and fund-raise for the shipping costs. Rich people love environmental causes!

That's GREENIUS of you!!!
---Bohemianne

Woman, you have a unique way with words.....:upsidedow

Good luck!

Thanks maniac. :ty:

First of all, thanks for making a commitment to bring something positive change to the Earth. Your widdle trees sound like a good way to make a difference. Second, I hope for continued future successes and kudos for being able to turn your plans (website design) into something special that has already reached outside the borders of the US. No telling where your widdle trees will end up!

---Myriads

That problem can be solved one of two ways:

Either make the purchaser pay the shipping, or start a non-profit and fund-raise for the shipping costs. Rich people love environmental causes!

---Bohemianne

Woman, you have a unique way with words.....:upsidedow

Thank you so much kis. :ty:

Well I realized finally that I was not gonna be winning any Nobel prizes or awards for any of my scientific research and heck most companies were never even interested in exploring any of my scientific ideas. So I figured The Hypergenesis Project will likely be the only chance I have to leave the planet a bit better off then when I found it. I can say at least from my experience that the first phase of Hypergenesis is going well. The first phase involves mainly things we all can do right now to help preserve and help life flourish. A simple experiment of just increasing the number of plants in my background has produced a lot more wildlife. There are already a ton more honey bees. It looks like two different species of bees too. A ton more little birds and squirrels that had left have come back. There at least 4 kinds of butterflies now where before there was only one drab white butterfly. Lots more praying mantis and ladybugs and other bugs I have not figured out yet LOL. I still find it amazing and just how much several more plants can help your backyard come to life.

In my case the lady who bought the widdle tree has a place here in LA and a place in Mexico and she will transport my green friend to her Mexican ranch herself.

Thanks maniac. :ty:

Thank you so much kis. :ty:

Well I realized finally that I was not gonna be winning any Nobel prizes or awards for any of my scientific research and heck most companies were never even interested in exploring any of my scientific ideas. So I figured The Hypergenesis Project will likely be the only chance I have to leave the planet a bit better off then when I found it. I can say at least from my experience that the first phase of Hypergenesis is going well. The first phase involves mainly things we all can do right now to help preserve and help life flourish. A simple experiment of just increasing the number of plants in my background has produced a lot more wildlife. There are already a ton more honey bees. It looks like two different species of bees too. A ton more little birds and squirrels that had left have come back. There at least 4 kinds of butterflies now where before there was only one drab white butterfly. Lots more praying mantis and ladybugs and other bugs I have not figured out yet LOL. I still find it amazing and just how much several more plants can help your backyard come to life.

In my case the lady who bought the widdle tree has a place here in LA and a place in Mexico and she will transport my green friend to her Mexican ranch herself.

Hmm, instead of creating web sites, you've begun manufacturing ecosystems! Way to go! (The appearance of the honeybees is especially encouraging given how near-endangered they've become of late).

Hmm, instead of creating web sites, you've begun manufacturing ecosystems! Way to go! (The appearance of the honeybees is especially encouraging given how near-endangered they've become of late).

Thanks kopfhorer. :ty: Yea I do have lots of happy honeybees. So I think Colony Collapse Disorder which what was killing off lots of widdle bees must be on the decline. That is certainly good news. Bees do about over 3/4 of all the pollination.

I even saw a widdle lizard today. My ecosystem is booming :thumbsup:

Kurchie, you old hippie you. :p

Seriously though, the best of luck in your venture. It is a noble thing you do.

Kurchie, you old hippie you. :p

Seriously though, the best of luck in your venture. It is a noble thing you do.

Thanks Bugman :ty:

Well actually since I take care of my folks pretty much 24/7 I havent had time to get a haircut. So I do kind of have that old hippie look down. Fer shur dude :thumbsup:

This good news makes me happy!!!! Way to go my friend!!!

Thanks Venray. :ty: :yourock:

Update: This Friday I found out the widdle baby Silk Floss Tree I sold is doing well in Mexico. he is a verry happy widdle guy. :happyhop:

Outstanding! Seriously, that's a great accomplishment, Kurch. Major high fives!

Thanks DAJT. :ty: :yourock:

I feel pretty good about it. It took a long time to learn how to grow trees properly. It was not nearly as easy as I thought. I have learned a lot and that alone I think makes the journey worthwhile. A happy healthy baby tree thriving in Mexico though makes the ride all the more joyous.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back