• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Driven by you (FM/F, Adult) - Part 3

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
This has been delayed for the last few weeks owing to an excess of work. I’m not going to do a recap here, the story starts here for those that want to catch up with this chapter starting here. For those that don’t the main plot points should be covered as you go. Enjoy.

Driven By You – Part 3

The first rays of dawn brushed the curtains as I reluctantly opened my eyes. I’ve always been very sensitive to changes in light and sound while I’m asleep, an annoying habit when you’re trying to sleep in but quite useful when you need some time to think without being bothered by anyone. I glanced around the room and for a moment struggled to remember exactly why I was sleeping on the couch, I certainly didn’t remember annoying Laura badly enough to be kicked out of bed. Then my sleep-addled brain finally managed to pick up on the fact that the woman I was looking at wasn’t my significant other and it all came back in a rush.

Being invited round for a ‘special night’, seeing Laura in that stunning latex catsuit which managed to completely bypass my usual sense of caution, getting blindsided by her ‘old friend’ Hayley, tied up and striped naked then tickled half to death. I could feel my body tingle at the memory of it, and made a mental note not to underestimate either of these two again. Glancing down I can make out Hayley’s familiar form lying against my body, head nestled on my chest with just the hint of a smug grin on her face. Okay, so I may have been imagining it, but it was all the incentive I needed to start plotting revenge.

Another memory presented itself for my attention, more or less the last thing I could remember before drifting off to sleep last night. Hayley’s smile as she agreed to help me get some payback for what they’d put me through. It had to be about 6:30. which meant I probably had at least an hour before Laura woke up, though of course I had no idea if Hayley was a morning person or not so I couldn’t guarantee myself that hour. I briefly considered trying to set something up now, if I was quick maybe I could get them both tied up before they could react. But no, I was reasonably sure I could manage one of them, but after last night I knew Hayley was just as quick as Laura, if not more so, and there was no way I could take both of them on at once without some serious forward planning. Still, it was such a nice image, thinking of the pair of them tied up and helpless, vulnerable to any torment I wanted to put them through, that I lingered on it for a minute or two, and ended up making myself a promise that at some point I would manage to arrange that little scenario somehow.

No, my first move had to be figuring out what exactly I was going to do to Laura, and whatever it was it would have to be soon, as I could almost feel my fingers start to twitch on their own at the mere thought of touching that gorgeous, and horribly ticklish, body. I always pride myself on being inventive, and I certainly didn’t want to repeat anything we’d done before so soon into our relationship. I also realised that trying anything complex would have been asking for trouble, as I’d have to rely on Hayley to help out and I didn’t know her well enough to be able to work with her well enough to trap someone that didn’t want to be trapped. Whatever I decide I was going to have to be able to do myself, and with as little chance of a double cross as possible.

With something resembling a plan in mind, I reached down and untied one of the restraints that had been used on me from couch leg. It was effectively a long length of rope with two padded cuffs, one at each end, and was perfect for what I had in mind. Leaning back slightly I looped the rope around the leg of the couch again, tying it off as best I could so that the only way to untie it was to feed one of the ends back through the knot. The cuffs were metal and worked just like regular handcuffs, but were heavily padded on either side to prevent any damage if the victim decided not to co-operate. Taking a deep breath I lent forward and gently closed the cuffs over Hayley’s wrists. I’ve always had a soft touch and I needed every bit of it now, sliding the cuffs closed so they were tight enough to hold her, but not so tight that she woke. Reasonably sure the cuffs would hold, I slid out slowly from under Laura and moved as quietly as I could to the chair that held one of the other sets of restraints and liberated that set too. Moving to the other end of the couch I looped the rope quickly around the solid wooden leg, trying to guess the length so that it would hold Hayley in place and prevent her from moving up to try and free herself from her bondage. I knew there was no chance I could get this set on quietly, they were going to need me to move her legs down slightly and there was no way to do that without waking her.

I dived forward and pulled Hayley’s right leg down towards me, snapping the cuff shut with a loud click. Everything happened at once, both of the girls woke up with a start but Hayley took a second to get her bearings and that was all I needed. With a second click the last cuff was shut and Hayley was helpless. I got to my feet and took in the scene. Here in front of me was this gorgeous woman, dressed in a tight latex catsuit, tied down and helpless and now writhing to try and find some weakness in her restraints. And on my left was someone who could have been her sister, albeit with black hair and green eyes, rather than the brown and brown of the captive, who was looking on with (to my relief) a cheshire cat grin at her friends plight. Laura turned slightly and raised an eyebrow in my general direction, obviously wondering what exactly I was up to.

“After you fell asleep, she offered to help me get some revenge on you.” I explained, telling the truth although with a few important facts missed out. “As she’s meant to be your friend I thought you’d appreciate the chance to, umm, remind her why you should always be loyal to your friends”.

Laura grinned and turned back to Hayley “Oh my, I thought you’d have known better after last time my dear” she purred, eyeing her friends’ body hungrily. “I guess I’ll have to make sure the lesson sticks this time.”

I saw Laura reach down and, with a certain amount of reluctance, put a hand on her shoulder, leant down and whispered to her “Why don’t we put on a show for her, so she knows exactly what she’s missing?”. I kept my hand moving on her shoulder, stroking and kneading her muscles through the latex, feeling her relax and tense under my fingers as I worked.

Laura’s response was simple enough, she straightened up, turned and pushed me back into the same leather chair she’d been sitting in the night before. Slowly she started to strip out of her catsuit, moving between me and Hayley, an almost predatory glide to her motions as she luxuriated in the power she had over us both. Finally she stepped out of her outfit, facing Hayley but with her head turned back, looking straight into my eyes as she made good use of every bit of sexuality she had, I’d never seen anything quite that stunning before and watched in silence as she stalked back to Hayley. Her attention was firmly fixed on her captive as she slid to the ground and crawled forward, leaning in to kiss her best friend passionately. Hayley responded and I knew just how good she was with her mouth and felt a strange mix of lust, desire and jealousy as I watched the two enjoy each other. I think it was that little hint of jealousy that let me do what I had planned, as I reached down and grabbed the third set of restraints. Holding the cuffs to stop the jangling I kicked the footstool into the middle of the room and laid the rope out under it. I walked over to Laura and slid my hands around her, luxuriating in the feel of her flesh on mine as I caressed her breasts and kissed her neck. I felt her shudder at the new sensations and slipped my arms down to her waist as she spread her legs slightly, clearly anticipating what I had in mind.

Which was a shame, as I wasn’t playing by the rules. In one quick move I jerked her up and round, sweeping her legs from under her and laying her face down over the kick stool. I sat astride her, grabbed the cuffs and looped them over her back; under the stool and back up, throwing one across her body I slipped the other one around her right wrist and secured it. Avoiding the flailing body as best I could I grabbed the other cuff and managed to hold on to her long enough to secure her left wrist as well. Now she was well and truly trapped, the rope around her waist bound her to the stool and the tension to her own wrists made sure that rope wasn’t going anywhere. Quickly I jumped off her and grabbed the last set of restraints, I had to get her legs secure right away before she stopped trying to free herself and realised she could still stand up in her current position. I managed to get back into my straddling position just in time as I felt her heave up, but there was no way she had enough leverage to get up with my weight on top of her. Working quickly I slipped the end of the rope between her existing bondage and her back, between her legs, back up to the rope around the her stomach, through again and down to her legs. I think she knew it was useless to fight as she let me slip the restraints on her legs with little resistance, completing her bondage and removing any leverage she may have had.

I double-checked my work, wanting to make sure I’d got it right. Her body was stretched out, her arms pulled back and in by their restraints, exposing her armpits and ribcage. Her feet were pulled up into the air, soles and toes helpless and vulnerable. And as an extra bonus the rope that connected the ankle restraints would tighten and rub against her pussy and clit with any movement of her feet or legs. And I intended to make her move a lot. But, first things first, I wanted a little help on this one, and went over to the bound Hayley.

“Sorry about that” I said, reaching down to unlock her wrists “but it seemed the easiest way of getting her guard down”.

“Right, and you wanted to make sure I didn’t have a sudden change of heart”?

“Actually, the thought never occurred to me” I lied “although I was curious to see what you looked like tied up”.

“Well, now you’ve seen, what did you think?” She asked, as she sat up and unlocked her ankles from the restraints.

“I think you were enjoying it a little too much my dear, we’ll have to do something about that next time. Oh, and you were definitely overdressed”.

“Oh, I’m sure you’ll think of someway to take my mind off the bondage” she said, sliding her legs off the couch and almost flowing upright. “And we’ll see what we can do about the other part”.

“I’ll hold you to that, but right now I think we’ve got a little business to take care of.”

“Oh yes, let’s have a look at our little tickle slave shall we?” Hayley grinned as she walked over to Laura’s bound body, pulling gently on the ropes, testing they’d hold her victim. “You’ve done a hell of a job here, she’s not going anywhere and I think she’s going to enjoy this. So do you want her body or feet?”

“Hmm, now that’s a tough choice, I’ll take her body, you take the feet” I replied, moving into position sitting on the floor to Laura’s right, grabbing the two electric tooth brushes they’d used on me last night as I did so. “After all, I know you’re a better tickler than I am, and I wouldn’t want my darling lover to feel she was getting short changed now would I?” I teased, handing one of the brushes back to Hayley as I did so. A buzzing filled the air as we both switched them on at the same time and I saw Laura shut her eyes….

Part 4

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back