• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BASH AT BELLA'S 2014!!!!!

She's a darling little lady, and I'm certain she's no actual threat. She just misses me so much that she needs me to be there to give her the hugs she clearly misses. ;)

That is what she wants you to think. She is devious!!

A kinder, gentler Bash don't mean we've become delicate and sensitive. Them petite flowers don't show to Bash.

Practice makes perfect.

I dunno. Some of yall seem pretty petite and gentle. *Cough*Rhino*Cough*

Last edited:
I can't wait to see Cassi and everyone else. As you can see she likes having me around. She really doesn't mean it when she throws stuff at me while screaming, "Get the hell away from me!!" :slapfight:

Attachments

• 100_1059.JPG
    100_1059.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    208.6 KB · Views: 16
I can't wait to see Cassi and everyone else. As you can see she likes having me around. She really doesn't mean it when she throws stuff at me while screaming, "Get the hell away from me!!" :slapfight:

And I hate you. These pictures are awful.

This is more I like it.
View attachment 423283

I was gonna post that but I thought you'd want the hair as a surprise in case you wanted to do it again. Hmmm...that's the one where I was chewing your ass about being disrespectful to your elders. *I had her crying, as all can see*

Here's a better one of you and I.

Attachments

• 307780_2465140800993_1626452645_2444912_1188057033_n.jpg
    307780_2465140800993_1626452645_2444912_1188057033_n.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 51
I'm becoming increasingly excited about this. However, it falls at the tail-end of a string of parties, shows, and events so intensely ridiculous that it may be hazardous to my health. If I arrive at Bella's looking exhausted, disoriented, and vaguely satisfied, feel free to just ignore me. Or take advantage.

Also, if anybody is coming to Columbus early, needs something to do the night of the 6th, and likes ska music, pm me. I know things.

Two weeks until I get to see some wonderful people. Two weeks and a day until I get to eat the World's Best BLT Platter. :swayparrot:

Going all out for Thursday this year, so I'm well under 2 weeks and need to finish/decide on a costume.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back