• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BASH AT BELLA'S 2014!!!!!

I like the implication that if I was a dickhole that DID take the 5 minutes to read the Tolstoy-length manifesto of a profile, I would magically stop being the aforementioned urethra of a man. Ipso facto, abra kablamo.

Touche. Although if someone wants me to, I will slog through every profile here. Alternate response: I did get paid to proofread yo mama. Flawless.

I'm gonna punch you in the face...no hug hi miss ya nice to see you...just flat out punch first then hug hi miss ya nice to see you just prepare yourself.

I like the implication that if I was a dickhole that DID take the 5 minutes to read the Tolstoy-length manifesto of a profile, I would magically stop being the aforementioned urethra of a man. Ipso facto, abra kablamo.

Touche. Although if someone wants me to, I will slog through every profile here. Alternate response: I did get paid to proofread yo mama. Flawless.

Unless you take foodstamps, my mama didnt pay you shit homie lol

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

I hope no one minds if I just sit over here and watch the Court fodder develop itself...

Oh before I forget too, I'm all paid up and attending. :canada:

I only put maybe on the FL invite because I know how last min stuff can happen. On a positive note I def don't have to move into a new apt this year...so thats a few bucks saved for the trip.

I don't know if this would be trash talk but I hope all three Wives show up. It is almost like watching the Game of Thrones in how they maneuver and scheme to throw each other under the bus. I love those girls!!

all-i-do-is-win_o_1153746.jpg

Working on being there! :3 And wow, life has gotten so in the way I haven't been on here in months. Insanity.

I really....really...really wish I could go to this.

I live so much closer now. My damn job has me on this weekend though. Fiddlesticks.

I really....really...really wish I could go to this.

I live so much closer now. My damn job has me on this weekend though. Fiddlesticks.

Your ass shouldn't have even shared that disappointing news. Asshole.

OK I need a booze buddy for the weekend. Random liquor runs...boozin in the basement...the whole nine.

Hey! Quit trying to intimidate my Bro!

Brother, you KNOW that I can't be intimidated. She's a darling little lady, and I'm certain she's no actual threat. She just misses me so much that she needs me to be there to give her the hugs she clearly misses. ;)

OK I need a booze buddy for the weekend. Random liquor runs...boozin in the basement...the whole nine.

Got yer back, brother. We'll be fine as wine where that's concerned. Have faith in old men.

I'm constantly trying to find ways to make the basement nicer without losing the Silence of the Lambs quality we all seem to enjoy :cool2:

I'll try not to disappoint ;)

Ha I wonder if you can even hang? Can't wait to find out.

Got yer back, brother. We'll be fine as wine where that's concerned. Have faith in old men.

Always. Good to see so many ppl stepping up in the name of booze

I'm constantly trying to find ways to make the basement nicer without losing the Silence of the Lambs quality we all seem to enjoy :cool2:

Um I guess hanging meet hooks and pointy things on the walls is a stretch? I figure aslong as I get that cold chill up my spine everytime I walk down the steps...somthings going right lol.

Brother, you KNOW that I can't be intimidated. She's a darling little lady, and I'm certain she's no actual threat. She just misses me so much that she needs me to be there to give her the hugs she clearly misses. ;)

Pretty much.

Yknow, we haven't had true smack talk in a few yrs now; the main talkers haven't been attending the Bash and the rest of us apparently save it for Bash weekend :devilish:

Or, possibly, people have seen the results of trash-talking in years past and are now wisely electing to keep their mouths shut. :cool2:

Or, possibly, people have seen the results of trash-talking in years past and are now wisely electing to keep their mouths shut. :cool2:

Oh come now, when has that ever stopped a Basher from anything? :devilish:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back