• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

quick attack at work F/M

joe_t_74

TMF Expert
its been a little while but i had another ticklish little run in with lauren at work today. i've posted stories here involving her before (i'll post links at the bottom)

so it was nearing the end of the day and i had to go down in the stockroom to grab about thirty pairs of pants (jeans or trousers) and take them upstairs. as i walked around the shelves getting everything on my list i was chatting to the very mischievous lauren. after i had everything stacked high in my arms i could just about see it was time for me to make my way up and out of our cramped little stockroom. lauren saw otherwise. i was in a sort of narrow corridor part and she was directly in my way with an evil little grin plastered across her face. "would you be mad if i pushed you over?" she says watching my struggle...please don't laur! "what if you drop them; what if i TICKLE you?" she raises her eyebrow and creeps slowly towards me wiggling her slender fingers. i'm panicking like hell! i cannot defend myself at all without dropping everything. she sneaks a bit closer as i start to beg no no no :p 'what about your arm pits?' she gets close enough to reach me and gooses my sides going for my pits (i'm incredibly ticklish absolutely everywhere btw) i jump and almost throw the lot but keep cool (kinda) giggling like a fool now and trying to curl into a ball while standing with the worlds biggest pile of pants in my arms...with nowhere to run. she thinks this is great. Lauren then reaches underneath the pile and sweeps all her fingers across my poor belly...my god it tickled soo bad. i was really laughing and squirming and came very close to dropping my load ;) of jeans of course.
she has a good laugh between teasing and tickling me; then says "ok i'll stop, but you have to turn around and go the other way" aaaaaah. i really didn't wanna walk all the way to the back of the stockroom and back around the other side of the shelves so i tried pushing through to no avail. her tickling of my belly ensued and wasn't letting up as she forced me to run away and chased me tickling me sensitive pits.
once i though i was safe she was still waiting for me at the other side with those devilish fingers wiggling and waving at me...taunting me. "whats the matter lou lou?" she laughed away to herself (my names actually louis for anyone unaware) already giggling like a fool in anticipation i pleaded with her to let me go. then under the stack and to work on my ticklish belly did she go. i was laughing like crazy and wobbling all over the place trying to bob and weave around her torturous touch. in the end a pair fell and she picked them up for me and let me get back to work all the while giggling away. i was tired before i even hit the stairs.

hope you enjoyed this as much as lauren did...here's a few more experiences with her at work...check out my other true stories too if you get a chance :)

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?231870-a-little-fun-with-the-girls-after-work-FF-M-FM-F-M-F

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?239391-a-bit-more-fun-at-work-m-f

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?247662-Quick-work-tickling-M-F-F-M

you're welcome!!! thanks so much for checking it out :) glad you enjoyed it

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back