• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Zen Tickling Membership Review

coffcoff

TMF Poster
Hey Guys,

Ive been debating whether to write up a review of this membership site for a while, and Im so disappointed with the service that I've decided i will.
Now, I know there are several sites that operate a clips4sale pay per view site alongside their membership site and sometimes, there is different content on both. I personally think that if you are paying for the monthly subscription, you should be getting all the latest content, or at least regular updates. Ive been a member of Frenchtickling for years, and they consistently add all the new content every week, and you don't have to pay anything extra for the content on the clips4sale site.

Zentickling recently added a new model - Amy, if you have seen any of the preview clips you will see she is gorgeous, very ticklish and has a lovely flirty personality, I really wanted to get her clips and there were loads being added, I was weighing up whether to purchase them all individually or to get the membership.

I asked the question on some of the preview clips threads if these were being added to the membership site and got no reply. I visited the site, but without being a member you can't even see the names of the clips you might be able to download (this is something you can do with UKTickling and Frenchtickling list the girls that are included in the membership)

I decided as the preview clips direct you to zentickling.com to see 'hundreds of clips' that they must indeed be on there, and so I signed up!
To my dismay, none of the clips I hoped for were on the site. You can scroll through 9 pages or so of clips and they aren't in any obvious order, so after checking them all I know they aren't there. On the first page it displays 3 recently added clips and so I thought hopefully they will get added over time.
There is an alphabet at the bottom of the page - supposedly so you could navigate to models by name - this doesn't work and an error page is displayed.

Meanwhile I tried in vein to contact zentickling on this forum both on threads and PM to find out if there was a chance the Amy clips would be added. No reply.

After a couple of weeks, three new clips were added and one of them was an Amy clip! amazing I thought as I downloaded it, i guess the others will be along each week. After two months of being a member only three clips have been added and only one of those was I actually interested in.

I feel really let down by this service and I don't want others to make this mistake. Zentickling is a great producer who has some awesome content, but the membership service is poorly designed, glitchy, and seldom updated. I recommend you purchase the specific clips that you want from clips4sale and leave the main site well alone.

I wish I could've given this feedback to Zen in private and not posted this, but alas I have had no luck trying to get a response. I will take this down, if people think Im being to harsh. but it is just my opinion.

Id love to hear your thoughts,

Coffcoff

xx

Truthfully... I am not sure. Don't feel bad. I myself have considered in joining Zen Tickling membership site. I am hesitant because I am not sure on memberships sites now a days. I only ever joined Real Tickling MANY years back and they were great but since then, I have never joined a site but have debated it. Zen has many great models and clips and I love his clips so I see the pros. However, I myself have messaged him thru pm or asked questions thru commenting on clips and received no replies back. I don't take it too personally but many other producers have replied back to me to even answer a simple question if a model would do a topless video, etc. Every producer is different but I do feel producers should have the decency to reply back to pm's, emails and thread comments. I hope this gives you some kind of relief. I still think Zen has some of the best models, videos and I love his set up and techniques, but I would wish he would reply back to fans but who knows why. Hope this helps and good luck with your decision.

I am not sure if you are aware but I do have a full time job.. one that has been particularly demanding this year (50-60 hours per week). I just took my first vacation days of the year this past Monday and Tuesday. The little hobby of mine has become less of a priority and I really only look at this forum when I'm posting something new. Very rarely do I go back and check threads that I previously have posted, though I used to do this when I had more time. Sometimes I notice PMs, but often forget to go back and check them before moving on to something else.

That being said:

Clips4sale store: Buy whatever clips you want individually
Clips4sale membership site: Stream EVERY clip, but no ability to download
Alternative membership site: Stream/download (currently) about 300 clips

It takes about 30 seconds to add a clip to the Clips4sale site and about 10 minutes to add the same clip to my membership site, which is why you see the discrepancy in the number of clips on each. I'll update content when I can, but I just have not had the time lately. I still see it as a good value.. you get over $1500 in clips for $25. However, if you only want to see a particular model (especially if the clips just came out) then you should buy her clips individually.

As far as the design of the site goes, it has not generated enough revenue to warrant me investing more money into it to modify the organization of the clips or incorporate a search function.

Again, if I don't answer you in a thread (or PM) please consider the fact that I have a very demanding job and have a ton on my plate right now. Also remember that your PM/email is mixed in with the one from the guy asking for a model's phone number and another from a guy wanting me to get naked in a video, so I have been getting into the (probably bad) habit of treating most of them as spam.

It takes about 30 seconds to add a clip to the Clips4sale site and about 10 minutes to add the same clip to my membership site.

Man when I first started, it took me about 4 hours to upload a clip to clips4sale, and even then it froze sometimes even at 95%. I had to leave my computer on the whole night while it uploaded. It's a lot better nowadays.

I signed up to the member site a bit ago--disappointed. It's hugely out of date with the C4S listing.

Based on the comments in the original review, it looks like the membership site has not been updated since August or September of 2014. I can understand Zen's comments that he is working and busy and all that... but if you're going to offer a member site then it's your responsibility as a producer to keep it up to date. 6 mos out of date is completely unacceptable.

Last time I pony up $ for Zen membership--sorry dude, good stuff but... (he has not responded to any emails on the subject either).

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back