• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AFTER 11 YEARS THE SUPER TICKLISH BLOND SANDRINE IS BACK : FREE PICS & CLIP SAMPLE!

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather
AFTER 11 YEARS THE SUPER TICKLISH BLOND SANDRINE IS BACK : FREE PICS & CLIP SAMPLE!

FtManager.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AFTER 11 YEARS THE SUPER TICKLISH BLOND SANDRINE IS BACK!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WE’RE VERY PROUD TO ANNOUNCE YOU THAT AFTER 11 YEARS THE BEAUTIFUL SANDRINE IS BACK!
We worked with this awesome blond during the year of 2003 and she’s still extremely ticklish especially
after numerous years without tickling.
Sandrine contacted me a few months ago to take news and during the conversation I asked her if she
would be ok to be tickled again with us and she accepted immediately.

She said me that she enjoyed a lot the tickling experience in the past and that it would be fine to do it again
then I organized a new tickling session with her.
Her new punishment begins with a great bare feet tickle torture, she is immobilized with her soles up
in our favorite position and mercilessly tickled by her cousin and by the FT Tickler.
Sandrine soles and toes are insanely ticklish and she explodes immediately in laughter with fantastic reactions.
She really forgot how she was ticklish and she remembers now that she can’t stand it.
The situation is very fun to watch and her crazy reactions are a delight to see and to ear.
It is always a pleasure when our old models come back especially when they’re as ticklish
as they’re beautiful like Sandrine.
If you don’t know yet this incredible ticklee this is now time to meet her!

------------------------------------------------------------

:justlips: 640X480 WMV SAMPLE : SANDRINE'S BARE FEET TICKLING SAMPLE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY FOR THE 640 x 480 VERSION DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF
THE VIDEO FOR SALE!
THE QUALITY OF FREE VIDEO CLIP IS VOLUNTARILY REDUCED TO GIVE YOU A MORE LONG PREVIEW
;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------
Enjoy our others Tickling Stores :

Sandrine is Very Beautiful!!!
I Love her Yummy looking Feet!!!
She has an Awesome Laugh and Reaction!!!

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

This is my absolute favorite position for Lee's. That furniture is awesome. Did you build that yourself?

11 years later her soles still look amazing! great reactions too

Wow, Sandrine is looking sexier than ever. Her cousin does a great job tickling her feet. Well done.

11 ans méga retour là:) mode nostalgique;) la classe:)
la verra t'on sur la table de massage et/ou sa cousine?;)

A qui le prochain grand retour?;)mdr

Wow---such a beautiful woman. Hope she does alot more with you. Any chance of seeing the lady ler in blue getting some revenge attention?

She was one of the first tickling models that sparked my interest! Her and Kirsten Lea are two of my vintage favorites. Thank you for the memories and good luck in your endeavors!

She's seriously beautiful with a very natural look, and such gorgeous feet! I would love to see her all dolled up with runway model make-up; she must be stunning!

Thank you for Sandrine's return . . . perhaps other FT alumni will come forward!

At first I thought you said you had a ticklish sardine.....DUH! Sandrine looks like a lot of fun.... how ticklish is her upper body?

I'd love to see the original Sandrine clip and put the two side by side. Do you still have it?

FtManager.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AFTER 11 YEARS THE SUPER TICKLISH BLOND SANDRINE IS BACK!

WE’RE VERY PROUD TO ANNOUNCE YOU THAT AFTER 11 YEARS THE BEAUTIFUL SANDRINE IS BACK!
We worked with this awesome blond during the year of 2003 and she’s still extremely ticklish especially
after numerous years without tickling.
Sandrine contacted me a few months ago to take news and during the conversation I asked her if she
would be ok to be tickled again with us and she accepted immediately.

She said me that she enjoyed a lot the tickling experience in the past and that it would be fine to do it again
then I organized a new tickling session with her.
Her new punishment begins with a great bare feet tickle torture, she is immobilized with her soles up
in our favorite position and mercilessly tickled by her cousin and by the FT Tickler.
Sandrine soles and toes are insanely ticklish and she explodes immediately in laughter with fantastic reactions.
She really forgot how she was ticklish and she remembers now that she can’t stand it.
The situation is very fun to watch and her crazy reactions are a delight to see and to ear.
It is always a pleasure when our old models come back especially when they’re as ticklish
as they’re beautiful like Sandrine.
If you don’t know yet this incredible ticklee this is now time to meet her!

------------------------------------------------------------

:justlips: 640X480 WMV SAMPLE : SANDRINE'S BARE FEET TICKLING SAMPLE

WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY FOR THE 640 x 480 VERSION DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF
THE VIDEO FOR SALE!
THE QUALITY OF FREE VIDEO CLIP IS VOLUNTARILY REDUCED TO GIVE YOU A MORE LONG PREVIEW
;)

-----------------------------------------------
Enjoy our others Tickling Stores :

I'm in love. OK, maybe I'm in lust. Either way this girls incredible. Thank you so much for showing us this uber ticklish hottie. She has the face and the feet of an angel.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back