• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Producer/Model Question

OldEnglish

TMF Regular
Hello,

I'm not really sure why, but I am little hesitant to post this, but I do hope someone is able to offer some advice.

I guess the most appropriate audience for this question would be producers, but I'd throw it out to anyone. Basically, I'm looking to find models willing to do some work along our lines. Taking the financial and technical elements out of the equation, I basically am stuck on the "finding people to actually do this" stage.

I had been thinking of Craig's List first, but didn't really know what to say in it, and all of the ads on CL already just come across as...I don't know...weird.

Again, any help would be immensely appreciated.

OldEnglish

Where are you located?
If you join fetlife there is more variety of active members into our lifestyle :) posting on forums there and being part of that community may help your search.

Where are you located?
If you join fetlife there is more variety of active members into our lifestyle :) posting on forums there and being part of that community may help your search.

Thanks for the advice! I've mostly been a lurker here, though I think I've been registered for over 10 years, so I am still sort of inexperienced with what the net offers besides this and clips4sale. I'd also like to dabble in just general shoe pictures besides the tickling. Are there are good opportunities for that?

Sorry for having so many questions. This is my first foray into any of this.. But it is all appreciated! :)

Basically, I'm looking to find models willing to do some work along our lines. Taking the financial and technical elements out of the equation, I basically am stuck on the "finding people to actually do this" stage.

I am really not sure what you're actually looking for!

Thanks for the advice! I've mostly been a lurker here, though I think I've been registered for over 10 years, so I am still sort of inexperienced with what the net offers besides this and clips4sale. I'd also like to dabble in just general shoe pictures besides the tickling. Are there are good opportunities for that?

Sorry for having so many questions. This is my first foray into any of this.. But it is all appreciated! :)
Fetlife is like Facebook for kinksters. It's a great place to network and find people. Once you register and start making friends there are tons of forums you can post to. Whether it be foot fetishes, tickling, bondage... The list goes on. It's a smorgasbord of kinky and interesting people.
Tmf is a good place to start with the community but there are so many more diverse people that are on fetlife. :)
I wish you luck, happy tickles.

I am not getting what you're looking for either, but I am guessing you're saying you want models who will work for free. I hardly know of any real models that will work for completely free, but you could offer a trade for shoot. A lot of new just getting started models will do trade for shoots. Normally you trade the content of the shoot with them, so they will be able to build up their portfolio. As someone as already suggested FetLife would be a good start and it has a ton of groups for posting casting calls. Just be sure you state whether it will be a paid or trade for shoot and it is also awesome to put your location in the title. It is also good to be as descriptive as possible when it comes to explaining what you're looking for/wanting to shoot.

Thanks again for all of the help. I'm sorry if I wasn't too clear with my question.

Basically, I figured rather than paying sites or scouring the internet looking for pictures that I would just pay someone to take my own pictures. I was not looking for anyone to pose for free. I am interested in tickling (hence why I am here) but I am also interested in people modeling different styles of shoes (heels, Keds, etc.). I was actually looking to start "small" with the shoes before gradating to the "big" stuff with the tickling.

My main quandary came from the fact that I live in a conservative town and have had a largely conservative upbringing, so I'm not too experienced in finding where I could find someone willing to be photographed for this, and certainly asking/coming out to friends about this is not an option. I have enough money and I have a professional camera, so that would not be a problem; finding people is.

I put an ad up on Craig's List and got a number of responses, and I'll also check out the other suggestions.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back