• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

4th of July tickle attack

jetski100

TMF Poster
A girl acquaintance of mine invited myself and one of my friends to a cookout at her place this 4th of July. She knows that I love to tickle and she warned me in advance that she did not want to be one of my tickle victims at the party. But she said she had an old girlfriend from her college days that was super ticklish and she knows she has a great laugh and enjoys good tickling now and then. Both these women are around 33 and both were still quite attractive. The visiting girlfriend was named Bonnie and the girl throwing the party is Sarah. The cookout started at 2PM and by 8PM people were starting to head out. Myself and my friend stayed behind to help pick up. While Sarah was carrying some plates back to the kitchen I poked her in the ribs and she yelped and looked at me and said--remember you are not to pick on me. Bonnie was standing near by and Sarah said --get Bonnie--she loves it. Bonnie who was completely surprised by Sarah's comment looked like a deer in headlights. I went over to her and threw her over my shoulder and said"your friend just volunteered you to get a good tickling". she started laughing and screeching--"noooo way--let me down" I carried her to the living room and called for my friend--we lay her on her back and he held her arms back over her head. I placed my fingertips on her sides and started to tiptoe gently up and down. Sarah yelled out get her armpits --they will drive her insane. As I placed my fingertips in Bonnies armpits her eyes were fixed on mine and her head shaking back and foth as she said "no-no" I started slowly and then faster and she howled with laughter. she was wearing a tshirt that was not tucked in and I slipped my hands under her shirt and up to her bare armpits--by now she was giggling and howling with laughter. she was not a screamer--just uncontrollable laughter. I tickled her like this for about 5 minutes and then we let her up. She looked at Sarah and said "how could you tell them to do this"--Sarah laughed and said it was you or me and I was sure you would like it. Bonnie looked at me and said "you guys are so bad--but fun and winked"

Awesome story bro. Can you give a little more details as to what the 2 women looked like? Also were Sarah's feet ticklish? (I assume you didn't get a chance at Bonnie's feet, but if you did, tell us about that also)

Awesome story bro. Can you give a little more details as to what the 2 women looked like? Also were Sarah's feet ticklish? (I assume you didn't get a chance at Bonnie's feet, but if you did, tell us about that also)

Both women are very attractive. Sarah is a professional in marketing and Bonnie was a nurse and previously married. she has been divorced for a year and hasn't dated anyone seriously since breaking up with her hubby. We didn't ticke Sarah per our agreement on the phone. However Sarah did tickle Bonnies feet while I was straddling Bonnie and my friend was holding bonnies arms back. I should have mentioned that the first time as sarahas long nails drove Bonnies feet insane. In fact once I started tickling Bonnies armpits after Sarah had done her feet Bonnie laughed even harder --if that was possible. afterwards Bonnie told me it was fun because I didn't dig into her sides too hard and that I found her super ticklish spot in her armpits and tickled there till she felt turned on and ticklish at same time--blush!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back