• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quick question to any who's familiar with DeviantArt

MarkyisTickly

TMF Poster
If you're a tickle fetishist and you're only way of expressing your fantasises is by cyber-rping or by drawing pictures or receiving pictures from users on DA, does that still satisfy you? Or would you rather prefer the real thing? I've rped and occasionally done pics on DA a lot, more so than actually going out and finding someone to share this fetish with me.

Nothing beats real life play.

Nothing.

In the beginning when I first started out on dA and I would see pics of Babs Bunny, Lola Bunny among other cartoon favorites it would excite and satisfy, but more and more it kinda just lost its appeal because of how many times I've viewed those pics. Sometimes too much of a good thing really is bad. I still go on sometimes but not nearly as much as I used to. So, for me it did satisfy in the beginning but overtime it left me wanting the real thing.

In the beginning when I first started out on dA and I would see pics of Babs Bunny, Lola Bunny among other cartoon favorites it would excite and satisfy, but more and more it kinda just lost its appeal because of how many times I've viewed those pics. Sometimes too much of a good thing really is bad. I still go on sometimes but not nearly as much as I used to. So, for me it did satisfy in the beginning but overtime it left me wanting the real thing.

I did the same. Heck, it was when I discovered I had a tickle fetish. I use to look at tickle pictures of female Sonic characters like Rouge, Blaze and Sally.

I did the same. Heck, it was when I discovered I had a tickle fetish. I use to look at tickle pictures of female Sonic characters like Rouge, Blaze and Sally.

For me, it started years ago like many others with the various tickling scenes on the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cartoon. And since then, whenever Babs or Dot from Animaniacs were on-screen, I always wondered what it would be like to see them getting tickled and dA provided that. I have tickled some females offline, of course, but not nearly enough as I wanted to as Baltimore really isn't exactly overflowing with women more than willing to indulge. So seeing some of my fav female characters tickled on dA really did it for me.

What....kind of question is this?

I'm basically asking, is having a drawing of yourself getting tickled or tickling someone or tickle roleplaying with people within the deviantart community still satisfying even if it isn't the real thing?

There is a very thin thread binding me and DA. I'm inactive for several months now. Well, memberships can make you grin at times, then the rest is just soliloquy.

I'm basically asking, is having a drawing of yourself getting tickled or tickling someone or tickle roleplaying with people within the deviantart community still satisfying even if it isn't the real thing?

I'll answer the question, even though I think the actual terms of the question are a bit faulty.

I don't need roleplay. I don't need art. And I don't need to be tied to a deviantart or a tumblr to get my fix. As far as it goes with me, I have a multitude of ways I can get my fill. Phone. Art. Stories. Clips. One night stands. Friends with benefits. They all can fill needs. I'm not going to reduce everything to a cut and dry "nothing beats real life" argument because even then, there are avenues to explore through means in which we do not feel comfortable with other people. Whatever scratches my itch at the time is what works for me.

That being said, I do enjoy the artwork and the like. I think it takes a tremendous amount of skill, a tremendous amount of patience, and overall, the craftsmanship of many of our artists puts to shame those of other fetishes. As a commissioner of tickling art, I get a chance to explore a very explicit, very sexual side to my tickling fetish that pushes the boundaries. I get to see what I love to see, what makes me tick, and when those buttons are all hit, or you are collaborating with someone to hit those buttons, it's immensely satisfying. Again, I think part of that comes from having a personal stake with your level of investment. I know I like it. I enjoy it. I don't view it in the context of an either or proposition; I view it in service of my fetish.

If I were a cartoon, I might find it satisfying being in other cartoons. But, as I am human, another human for tickling is desired.

I've rped and occasionally done pics on DA a lot, more so than actually going out and finding someone to share this fetish with me.

Hmmm... contributing art and enjoying the experience for what it is will always be incomparable to being kinked by your lover. The first is sublime, the latter is rapture.

"I prefer real life, but........?"

Art adds an extra dimension to life,.... entertaining and illuminating. And a whole 'nother experience for the artist, to be sure. Most serious human experience demands some sort of complementary companion reflection or introspection,........ savoring, you might say. Re-imagining. Posing the "what if?" creative inquiry. And art can do that. However it makes a poor facsimile or vicarious experience,..... you can't fool your internal wiring. (Actually, I consider fetish stuff to be firmware.) It's supposed to add to the experience,... not replace it.

Granted,... it can serve as an outlet in times of deprivation,.... but life is about attaining,... not getting comfortable with deprivation. Get busy livin',.. or what?

The danged computer has made it so much easier to channel these things into this virtual reality sublimation factory of the emerging 21st century mind. All fetish notions aside, there are a few folks out there who actually date online. Cyber-methadone for a fetish hankerin' is only logical. But be careful,....... 'cause this is some good shit. Makes me glad I surfaced in the 60's. Not sure I could have stayed focused with all these seductive words and images so readily at hand.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back