• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GET TOOTSIE LOVE #1 *New Dr. Random Tickling Comic! **8/19/2014

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

GET TOOTSIE LOVE #1
Story by Colin
Illustrations by Dr. Random
Edited by ChicagoAnnie

WHO'S THE HOTTEST GIRL IN TOWN AND THE NICEST?

Who's the hottest girl in town and the nicest? The internationally known foot model whose toes have the whole world talking? The blonde sweetheart everyone wants as their very own BFF? None other than Tootsie Love!

Of course, when you're the idol of millions, it's only natural people will get a little jealous. Take redheaded bad girl Chili von Carne—she can't stand Tootsie, but when she hears our girl has come into some money, she can't wait to get her hands on it! She whisks Tootsie off to an exclusive day-spa to chat her up, a place her friend Midge assures her offers a most unusual pedicure—something about "pickling" your feet?

Well, it turns out poor Midge is a little hard of hearing. Before you know it, Chili and Tootsie are tied up tight and laughing their heads off as their pretty bare feet are victimized by a trio of feather-wielding spa attendants. Tootsie's getting turned on, but Chili just wants to get out with her sanity intact!

With delicious art by the illustrious Dr. Random (of Ticklish Justice! and Domme Nation fame), Get Tootsie Love! will tickle fans of good girl art pink!

ITEM FEATURES

• 6 Full Color Pages + Cover!
• 24 Comic Panels!
• x1 Bonus Pin-up!
• Barefoot Tickling!
• Upper body and Breast Tickling!
• F/F Tickling!
• Direct Digital Download (PDF format)

Product and Ordering Information

Publisher's Note:

Save on the following publications by Dr. Random

The Most Ticklish Summer #1
TICKLISH JUSTICE #1
DOMME NATION #1
The Science of Laughter #1

(This offer is good until 8/31/14)

Attachments

• GTL01_Cover.jpg
    GTL01_Cover.jpg
    618 KB · Views: 602
  • GTL01_Bio.jpg
    GTL01_Bio.jpg
    662.5 KB · Views: 489
What a great day:typerhappy: A new comic from Dr. Random and Colin :lover:
Such a wonderful storyline. I like the idea of a ticklish spa... one of my fantasies :)
The stlye of Doc really touches my heart for a while and I am so heppy everytime I see it :)
The new gal named Tootsie is si beautiful and page 8 is so great and I love her character :lover:

My favorite page is page no. 6. Cause the way the two gals of the spa sit on the girls in the first panel, is one thing I dreamed of and I sooooo love the word Tootsie say in the second panel:)
...and that she wanna come back :)

Amazing idea and I hope to see more of it :)

I can't say enough about this comic! Some of my favorite characters and we're only one issue in. I hope #2 isn't too far off.

The spa setting has always been a favorite of mine, too, and this comic really makes the most of it! Great work!

LOL! Who would ever think that Chilli Von’s motives would take tickle twists and turns? Tons of delicious tickling even in a few pages… It shows how sexy women can be this sly too, and it just makes each tickling attack worth it. Kudos to Colin and Dr. Random for a great teamwork! ;)

Adored this comic.

Colin and the Doc are a bang-up team. Amazing!

The tickling spa setting is hot and erotic. Tootsie is a wonderful new character. And the Doc executes Colin's trademark wit perfectly.

This is a must buy for sure.

Loved it!!

B

Thanks, folks! The good Doctor really knocked it out of the park here, IMO. I LOVE the way he executed the sole shots!

Those of you who have taken Tootsie you your hearts will be glad to know further adventures are already a-cookin'! :)

C

Thanks, folks! The good Doctor really knocked it out of the park here, IMO. I LOVE the way he executed the sole shots!

Those of you who have taken Tootsie you your hearts will be glad to know further adventures are already a-cookin'! :)

C

So, Tootsie is set to be a series? Awesome news!!!

Can't wait for Issue #2!

B

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back