• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Got my MIL at the water park! M/F Feet

Big Phil

TMF Regular
OK, so, I've mentioned before my MIL has awesome feet. In a nutshell they are just plain gorgeous, insanely soft, she wears toe rings, paints her nails and if she wasnt my MIL, I'd be all over them...lol (JK!!)
So I have had many encounters with my MIL where I've gotten to tickle her feet and as gorgeous as they are, they just arent ticklish. Maybe its because she's a 60yo woman and has lost that sensation or whatever, trust me I've tried. But I always get in a quick tickle when I can. She jumps at first but then thats it.
Anyway, we went to the water park this weekend and we all decided to go on the lazy river. If you've ever been on a lazy river, its the most relaxing ride in the park....except the part where you get on the tube. Its awkward and can be quite comical. So, being the nice guys that I am, I held the tubes for everyone, near the steps, so they could easily sit in the tube. I'd then push them into the current and away they went. One by one I did this for all the kids and now it was my MIL's turn. She clearly needed a little help so I held the tube extra still for her and she got it just fine. but her gorgeous feet were sticking up in the air and I just couldnt let that get away. I looked at her and said, "Oh Grandma is in a very bad position right now" and proceeded to tickle her feet. I was able to get both hands on a scribble of her soles. It felt great!! I think it truly shocked her. I've never seen her jump and twitch like that before. The reaction was priceless! She yelled at me....and I just pushed her into the current and said "Byyyyyye!' LOL So I got in a tickle AND the last word.
A true win-win for me.
Cheers!

Got my MIL at the water park! M/F Feet

OK, so, I've mentioned before my MIL has awesome feet. In a nutshell they are just plain gorgeous, insanely soft, she wears toe rings, paints her nails and if she wasnt my MIL, I'd be all over them...lol (JK!!)
So I have had many encounters with my MIL where I've gotten to tickle her feet and as gorgeous as they are, they just arent ticklish. Maybe its because she's a 60yo woman and has lost that sensation or whatever, trust me I've tried. But I always get in a quick tickle when I can. She jumps at first but then thats it.
Anyway, we went to the water park this weekend and we all decided to go on the lazy river. If you've ever been on a lazy river, its the most relaxing ride in the park....except the part where you get on the tube. Its awkward and can be quite comical. So, being the nice guys that I am, I held the tubes for everyone, near the steps, so they could easily sit in the tube. I'd then push them into the current and away they went. One by one I did this for all the kids and now it was my MIL's turn. She clearly needed a little help so I held the tube extra still for her and she got it just fine. but her gorgeous feet were sticking up in the air and I just couldnt let that get away. I looked at her and said, "Oh Grandma is in a very bad position right now" and proceeded to tickle her feet. I was able to get both hands on a scribble of her soles. It felt great!! I think it truly shocked her. I've never seen her jump and twitch like that before. The reaction was priceless! She yelled at me....and I just pushed her into the current and said "Byyyyyye!' LOL So I got in a tickle AND the last word.
A true win-win for me.
Cheers!

Hey guys describe her looks to us. thin or heavy, height and who does she look like thats famous. So would you say on a scale of 1-10 in terms of ticklishness, she is a 7 or a 8 ?

As i re read my post, I cant believe that I left out the best part! So after we were all done on the tubes and it was time to get out, we paddled towards the exit steps. If you've ever done this, you'll understand that it's damn near impossible. So, I jumped off my tube and started pushing my wife and kid's tubes towards the exit steps. i held the tube steady and they were able to lean forward and get off the tube. So, my MIL, who I had just tickled, paddles her own way to the steps and purposefully stays away from me. I asked her if i could help and she said "NO!" LOL She clearly didnt want me near her feet again. So I said, ' OK, this should be fun to watch" My wife and I sat on the edge of the pool watching this 65yo lady trying to get herself out of an inner tube. She was grabbing the railing, twisting over, butt in the air...it was pure comedy! But all to avoid a brief tickle (which I actually wouldnt have done) I just smiled and laughed at her. Eventually she got out and walked off, slightly embarrassed. LOL Too funny!

Can't forget those details haha. Thanks for the addendum.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back