• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Long Island munch in the works

thetickler18

TMF Poster
My name is thetickler18.

I've noticed that there aren't any tickling fetish based munches on Long Island.
So I've decided to start planning one for everyone in the Long Island and surrounding areas.
I've already posted a preview thread of this munch in the forum's personals section asking who'd be interested:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?253848-Head-Count-of-Long-Island-Lers-Lees

and the response so far has been totally positive.

Therefore I don't see any reason to not start planning this munch.
While I'll continue to ask if anyone else within the aforementioned area wishes to attend,
I've also had an idea.

I want everyone attending to have as great a time as possible, so I would like to ask anyone reading this thread who wishes to attend to write down your ideas for the munch down below. Tell me what you'd want to do at the event along with any location ideas.

Lets make this the best munch ever. :)

Yours truly,
thetickler18

I would recommend a large public place like a Dave and Busters where there are plenty of social options a good variety of food and drinks and enough area for our own group. I'm not saying it has to be Dave and Busters but a place similar. Plenty room to mingle yet still private enough for a group

me and my fiance Foxy Feather live on Long Island and would be interested in attending as well. There is a good Dave and Busters in Islandia.

Any and all questions and concerns about the munch, currently have to go through me, as requested by the original host "thetickler18". Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

Any and all questions and concerns about the munch, currently have to go through me, as requested by the original host "thetickler18". Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
It would help if a tentative date or possible dates were specified. Then people could say whether they are available on those dates. :D

Pretty ironic that you're the one chosen to answer all questions pertaining to the Munch being that you failed to continue communicating with me once finding out I'm a male. Not even a simple, "not interested" response. Hopefully you're better at answering Munch questions than my own very simple question.

Did this ever happen? As a NJ resident I actually attended a munch as well as an event on L.I. How did it go if it did?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back