• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ten Year Gap (F/M Non-Fictional Tickling)

NeurotiK

So, I had started talking to this guy in the glory days of AOL, where you could get into a chatroom and others could see you in there and message you. That's what he did. He apparently thought I looked like I liked tickling, despite how I hadn't mentioned anything LIKE that in my profile...

But, it turns out that I do like tickling. Always have.

We had many, MANY, looong, lengthy discussions about what he'd like out of a tickle session. His main focal point? From the armpits up. He liked messing with hair, hair styles, hair styling, and his neck was pretty sensitive too.

I could get with that...not difficult to see the possibilities there. We entertained ideas back and forth...for some years. Then, there was a disappearing act (I think it was on me due to losing everything thanks to a hacker.) and we lost touch...for a loong time.

Guess who happened to find whom on THIS website!? He found me!!!

Well, okay. He found me on TMF. But still. He found me...again!

Once we had caught up a little, we entertained the idea of him travelling to see me, finally, after all these years. I loved that idea, of course! It's difficult for me to travel, almost ever. But he said one time that he was coming through, and his work botched that visit.

BUT! There was a light in this tunnel...and it illuminated Monday, August 11th. He had a trip planned, and he could come through Nashville and enjoy a few hours with me! YES! Marked, checked, made sure everything was okay...

I didn't even let my grief from losing a very dear friend and having to go to their funeral the next day...get in the way. ALMOST got in the way, but I intervened.

We met up at a hotel that I had taken a previous lee to the month before...so I saw the rooms and knew they were perfect for my hair-enthusiast friend and I to meet. I must admit, as soon as I saw his smiling face, I probably blushed...because he was far more handsome than the one picture of him that I had seen recently, and any picture I recalled from the decade before.

I decided not to mention it at that moment, as every which way I could think of to spin it would have scratched. Didn't want that before we even paid for the room!

I went in and paid for us with his money...per his offer. I'd never had that happen before! It was always half and half with my other lee...a surprise shocker that made me smile just with that thoughtfulness alone.

Got our keys, we went up there, and just like the other sessions -- even the ones where I was completely comfortable -- I felt a tinge of nervousness. Call it performance jitters...will he enjoy this? Will I enjoy this? Will I make him laugh with this tactic or that one better? How will this end? All these thoughts bring about my nerves...up until he was seated in the chair and his arms were tied behind him, and to the back of the chair.

My fingers quickly darted for his armpits even before getting them secured, making a head start on the giggling. He curled up a little, leaning to one side, and giggled!!! "Awe, you're not even tied up yet and I got you all giggly! ^_^"

When the final tie was tied, though...in my mind, I got excited. In a few ways. And I noticed that...so did he. That was a plus for me! I wiggled my right hand's fingers along the hair under his arm, and heard his breath. A grin slapped on my face, which made me start stroking the hair half lovingly, half playfully.

"Awe, lookit the whispy hair!" And I grabbed a comb...started combing through it. "You have more hair than I remember in your picture..." And I heard another breath.

OH, did I mention that his chair was facing the giant mirror by the bathroom? The one in front of the sink? Yeah, so he saw everything. He breathed in heavily, and I could tell he was enjoying just the combing through his hair...but that's not all I had planned.

I got a neck duster brush for the first time he wanted to come through my city, and had kept it around for this guaranteed visit. So, I brought it out and dusted over his neck a bit. He murmured and purred...I could tell he liked it.

I had purchased a small tub of hair gel, and a small tube of curl enhancing cream...and some hair clips...on the way to meet him. I decided to, only after combing through his armpit hair some more and determining that there isn't enough to even gel together to braid right then, take my fingers and run them over his armpits again for a little while, saying more about how whispy his hair is and how I'm enjoying stroking through it.

Then, after a good maybe twenty, thirty minutes...I untied him. Only so I could get to his hair...

He sat there, relaxed half of the time while I ran my fingers through his three inch long curly hair, and giggly when I would run those nails along the nape of his neck and the sides by his ears. I really started noticing a tent when I ran my fingers back through his hair again, so gently tugging just to see how far the hair would bend one way or the other.

I took a rat tail comb and parted his hair at an angle on the top, pinning the left side down, and then making another part almost an inch to the right of the first. I pinned the hair on top down as well, then asked him to open a package of hair-curling "snakes" that I got for the first visit, as well. I wanted to try a few tactics, seeing as this was a first time for me to really play with someone's hair.

We both made idle conversation as I curled the first row of hair around the first snake without any product, then used hair curling cream on the second row of curls (which didn't really do as well...cream and all), and then used the gel on the third row that I attempted (which also didn't go so well...yeah...)...but then I got to thinking...

"We really were talking about using these on the back of your neck, weren't we?" My fingers came down to run through the hair there, dragging my nails so lightly against his scalp as I did.

"Uhm...yeah, we did." Those little pauses meant he enjoyed what I threw at him right in the middle of his response, I learned...

"Well, then..." I pushed my fingers back up from the nape of his neck to his crown where the curling rows started. He kinda cooed at that, especially when my fingers curled to drag my nails back down. "I think we should try that."

I made a horizontal part, and clipped the hair above up and away...and combed through that row. Then, I asked him for a snake. The hair back there barely even made its way around the small foam tube...so we ditched the snake for that. I combed through it again, and since he said "It's alright, it's mainly for the feel of it anyway..." I took clips and sectioned off the back of his hair in rows. That seemed to work.

Eventually, I got tired of waiting...and didn't bring out the hair dryer (I know, I know...next time. ;) Yeah.)...but I wanted to see how the rows of curls were doing. So, I removed them in the same order I did them. The un-treated one came first, and believe me when I say -- WOW! It worked better than the other two rows!!! It curled up all purdy, like we wanted it to!

So, I singled out that row and left it alone while just fiddling around with the rest of his hair. I took all but two clips out, and ran my fingers through it some more.

At some point (Right now, I can't guarantee that this whole thing has been shuffled up from the real order of things two days ago...), that row of curls was picked at with a pick, which made it poof up even purdier!, and eventually it was lost in the sea of other natural curls in his hair! Another few minutes of just running my fingers through it all...and he brought up an idea that we had discussed...

"How about you sit in this chair, and we see just how ticklish you are?"

Those pesky nerves came back! But I played it off...because I know I'm not ticklish. It's been attempted before, and I wasn't hyper that day...so it was okay.

He stood up and I sat down...and propped my hands behind my head, leaving my armpits open wide for his perusal. He stepped behind me and rattataptapped at my armpits with his fingertips. I left them a little stubbly because...well, we had a long talk about stubble, too. I love running my fingers over stubble...and so does he.

"So, how was your trip, man?"

"Ohh, you wouldn't believe how hot it was up there. I can't believe you're just sitting there, able to handle all of this!" Said with that giant, trademark smile of his.

"I told you, I'm not ticklish! This actually feels really nice..." And I unfolded my arms, moving my hands behind him. Well, that made him flinch! His fingers didn't stop, though.

"Aaack! Oh..." He realized that I meant no fun by that maneuver, and continued to try to get laughs from under my arms...to no avail.

While we talked, and we discussed a lot of nonsense this entire time that I can not immediately recall...I'm only quoting highlights that stuck with me...my fingers crawled up the sides of his back. Which made him squirm a little and twitch...but all the while, his fingers kept tapping at my armpits!!!

Finally, my thumbs made their way under his arms, and he jumped a little! I remember seeing it in the mirror! His huge smile, a little jump, and some laughter! From both of us, because seeing his face made it worth a laugh!

Actually, my armpits are kinda tingly just recalling this. He can try to tickle my armpits any day...next time, we can move it to the bed, and I'll stretch my arms out directly above me for full, guaranteed exposure.

I continued tormenting his armpits while he attempted to do the same to mine...but then HE got an idea.

"Ooh, I'll be right back...I brought..." He went and got a beard trimmer, without the trimming head so it's just the whirling metal piece...and asked for my feet. I readily kicked them both up onto the sink counter. He grabbed my left one and turned that thing on. I'll have to admit...that kinda made me nervous. I know the feet can be more sensitive than the rest, and no one's taken a tool like THAT to my feet!

He ran that thing down my sole, and at first it almost kinda sorta tingled a little? He ran it back up, and received no twitching whatsoever. He tried parting my toes and running it between them...nothing. I just kinda grinned and continued talking.

At one point, he just shook his head with my left foot in his left hand and his right hand running that spinning metal piece along my left sole, arch, heel...the pads of my toes... "I just can not believe this isn't doing anything to you."

Then...he switched to my right foot...and...I think I twitched at some point.

"Ahh, your right foot is more sensitive, it seems." Not in a teasing way, but in a quizzical way, as if he were trying to figure me out. That eased my mind a bit, too...

"Yeah, I guess so! But even still...it's nothing major." What he doesn't know, is that while he was concentrating on my foot, at some point while I threw my head back, I was making faces trying to assure myself that it didn't tickle as much as it did, and I wasn't about to laugh. I instantly wondered how long this would last...

"I can't wait to do this back to you..." He played it cool and gave me little to no reaction from that statement...

He even remembered the talk we had about my first pedicure, and how it was all fine until the chick ran that tool under my toenails. MAN, the first time I about died inside! But my ticklish friend tried running the metal spinning deal under my toes...not the same sensation. THANK GAWD.

But he did run it back down my soles. There's one spot that I'm not airing out into the public (And you need to do some SERIOUS pleading to get me to admit it to anyone but this ticklish guy.) that really made me want to react...I was SO close to reacting...but he passed it up after a moment of no reaction. Whew.

"You aren't feeling ANYthing?" He wondered, parting my right foot's toes to go in for the apparently...supposed...non-existent kill.

"Nope...I mean, at first yeah it did kinda tickle, but now..." Of course, I kinda fibbed...because I didn't want to be the center of attention until I was gonna get more out of it...

"But now you're kinda used to it. Yeah, that happens." So, he quickly switched back to my left foot. I stretched and flexed my right foot, assuring and reassuring it that the torture was over...

But after a moment on my left foot with not even a twitch, he went back to my right foot. Luckily for me, that didn't last long.

"That's unbelievable! Now we can prove that you weren't lying, and you aren't ticklish. Wooow..."

"Yeah, there's proof. Okay, back in the chair!"

We switched places again and he propped his feet up on that same counter...and I saw a cringe when I turned the trimmer on and went for his feet. I asked him if he was nervous and he only chuckled in reply.

The first touch...instant twitch.

"Oh, THAT'S what I was supposed to do! How about..." Another little touch and another twitch. Then, I ran the tip down HIS sole...and he squirmed about with laughter. "That's what I like to hear."

"Hahahahaha!!!"

My smile was almost as wide as his was, parting his toes and running that spinning bitch within. More twitchy, cringing laughter.

One long line down his sole, and he cracked up! I circled it around his heel and went back up over the arch, and he almost lost it.

"Hahahahahaawwweee, is THAT what I was supposed to do, too!?"

I switched feet over to his right, and just like mine...it seemed to be more sensitive. I gave it the same treatment I gave the left foot...only after he was good and red-faced, I jumped over to the one wrinkle-pit in the ball of his foot when he curls it...

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Yeah, that got him. So, I kept at it.

"Whaaaat? Just tracing these lines here..." More loud laughter." Yeeeaahhh, I like tracing these lines. I seem to find candy here!"

I think he asked me to stop...and I stopped for about two seconds, literally counting them out in my head...then went right back at it. That opened him up a little, too...

When we were tired of the curler being there...I made a mistake and decided to touch it on a few spots under his arm. The first two or three got a giggle out of him...but the last one curled some hair. At that many rotations per minute...

"OW!"

Immediately, the trimmer was pulled back, turned off, and dropped...and I felt at his armpit to make sure it was okay, and pulled his hairs apart. It actually went better than I had feared it would go...and got laughs out of him, too!

"A minor hitch in an otherwise great time. No worries."

Awe, he's gracious, too!! This guy was winning me over!

I think I did about two or three different styles on his hair after that...and at the end of the record time for me -- just over two hours -- I was just slowly running my fingers through his hair again, massaging his scalp while doing it...and we talked about hair tugging, so while my fingers were nearly embedded in his curls, I grasped the hair and gently pulled back...nothing too fierce or jerky.

His closed eyes, leaning back with me, and "Mmmmmmm...." told me he definitely enjoyed that. Then, he said those words. "I definitely enjoyed that." So I did it again...and again...repeatedly, with a few runs over his scalp between each time, and in different directions each time.

I completely adore playing with a man's hair. Oh, there's just something about it, that...well, had I gone to the bathroom before we parted ways, I would have probably requested more time with him. I was still a little wet below the border when I got home and went to my bathroom.

I definitely, DEFINITELY want to do that again.

A wonderful story and very well written. Glad for your great experience.

I loved reading this, so interesting and really well written! Glad you had a good time :) You should post a picture of the guy on here, would love to see that famous smile! Haha!

Very nice story! Would love to hear about any and all other experiences uve had tickling others/with them trying to tickle u...to no avail. ;)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back