• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Candid M.I.L.F w Terrific Soles, Legs and Arches

peterprince

TMF Expert
Managed to grab these at my health club the other day .. loved her stretching at the counter and her soles and legs in general ..

Last edited:
Oh my....it would be SO hard to NOT wanna play with those every chance I got!! Very nice!!

Managed to grab these at my health club the other day .. loved her stretching at the counter and her soles and legs in general ..

Anyone else find this slightly creepy posting pics of a random woman or am I in the minority? I could give a pass if it were just the feet pics, which yes they do look nice for the record, but posting the face pic as well crosses a line.

Anyone else find this slightly creepy posting pics of a random woman or am I in the minority? I could give a pass if it were just the feet pics, which yes they do look nice for the record, but posting the face pic as well crosses a line.

I do as well. But every time when someone like us complains about it, we all get yelled at for it by others here. So your best bet is to just view and if it disturbs you, notify a moderator to sort it out.

Nope it's a complete stranger who most likely Doesn't want to be here and she was totally violated. I've put pics of my wife up trying to show her off without her knowing(it was still wrong to do it) :disgust:, but at least I know her. Even if you take the fetish site out of it let some random chick find out your just snapping shots of her and see how that goes.

Yep!! If you don't like it, turn the damn page!!

I promise I'm the least up tight out of all of y'all. I was just answering fenfttickler21's question. However did you really just argue that people get paid to pose. Um did this bitch get paid.....No. Nice try though. :bsflag:

There are under age prostitutes that get paid to some degree to fu-k anything that walks .. does that give you the right to be screw them ? If you can open your pea brain you can see that simply because someone gets a tiny amount of money to compromise their dignity because of severe hardship does not make them any less a victim and you clearly have no issue with that .. I'd say 90% of the women that pose here for money do it for survival funds and not because they want clowns like you jerking off over them.

Good point. I'm sure you wrote this woman a check for the privilege of posting her image on-line for the likes of us to view.

You know what I take back what I said earlier, you all are right. This is totally ok. So please do me a favor. If any of you that feel this is ok to post pictures of strangers without their consent please if you have 18 year old daughters or sisters, or maybe your parents, or hell even grand parents....please post pictures of them face and all along with their feet so I can jerk to my hearts content.

OP:

You're clearly missing the point: those who Model for MONEY are paid- and understand their face will be plastered all over fetish websites. You cant just take some random persons photo and plaster it all over fetish websites. It's not that we're "self righteous"- it's just the majority of us have a brain and understand the concept that it's WRONG to post people's pictures without their permission- ANYWHERE. Hell, someone on fetlife had stolen one of my pictures from here and posted it on their fetlife page- claiming "web find", and I still got pissed off- they did NOT have permission to take my photos and post it for their own benefit. But alas, we all know I'm wasting my time because you sure as hell wont see how creepy & scum-bag like this is :) SO Have a good day! :) :peace:

Is anyone on the TMF paying the magazines' or photographers' licensing fees whenever they post celebrity photos here? On the adults-only fetish site? Which likely wasn't included in the contract that the celeb, photographer, publisher or agent signed re: copyright when the images were taken? Anyone?

Well, back to jerkin' for me..... :) !

You know what I take back what I said earlier, you all are right. This is totally ok. So please do me a favor. If any of you that feel this is ok to post pictures of strangers without their consent please if you have 18 year old daughters or sisters, or maybe your parents, or hell even grand parents....please post pictures of them face and all along with their feet so I can jerk to my hearts content.

No need. Some one as bored as you with this much free time must be doing so anyway .. LOL

OP:

You're clearly missing the point: those who Model for MONEY are paid- and understand their face will be plastered all over fetish websites. You cant just take some random persons photo and plaster it all over fetish websites. It's not that we're "self righteous"- it's just the majority of us have a brain and understand the concept that it's WRONG to post people's pictures without their permission- ANYWHERE. Hell, someone on fetlife had stolen one of my pictures from here and posted it on their fetlife page- claiming "web find", and I still got pissed off- they did NOT have permission to take my photos and post it for their own benefit. But alas, we all know I'm wasting my time because you sure as hell wont see how creepy & scum-bag like this is :) SO Have a good day! :) :peace:

You miss my point .. too busy w your self righteous rant .. accusing, spewing and then trying to act classy w the "peace" .. what a clown.

Is anyone on the TMF paying the magazines' or photographers' licensing fees whenever they post celebrity photos here? On the adults-only fetish site? Which likely wasn't included in the contract that the celeb, photographer, publisher or agent signed re: copyright when the images were taken? Anyone?

Well, back to jerkin' for me..... :) !

Exactly .. a bunch of blow hards ..

Maybe it's all how you say things all I think he was trying to say is maybe you shouldn't put some strangers face on here that you snuck in public to get. Everybody needs to chill though.

I mean, they're just feet.. I could understand if they were private parts.. and no one will EVER know who's feet they are except the person that took the pics.. lol idk, I mean, Google posts pics of your house on the internet and shit..

There does seem to be more of this happening with the advent of the digital camera. Sneaky voyeuristic opportunists taking pictures of feet in public, well okay, I can see that. It's just the running here and posting them on line for the rest of this fetish community to see is still creepy. Summer time there is bare feet everywhere, and I feel grateful to be able to see them when I'm out and about, but snapping pics voyeuristically and posting them on line, I draw the line there. Its like Alec Baldwin said in that piece he wrote how everyone in New York City has a camera in their pocket, and no longer being happy asking for an autograph, just start taking pictures without even asking the permission of the celebrity in question. I know this isn't going to go away any time soon.

This is the sign of someone with a serious problem as opposed to just being a normal person with a normal fetish.

No need. Some one as bored as you with this much free time must be doing so anyway .. LOL

Still waiting for those pics of your family to be posted for us to jerk to. Or do you not have any to share because they also find you too creepy to invite over and risk pictures being plastered on sexual websites?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back