• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling in burlesque

flycar817

TMF Novice
I have always wanted to see tickling somehow added into a burlesque style striptease act, but never have. The closest was Zorita caught in her spider web and felt up by womanly "spider" hands in the Something Weird Video film "Eve or the Apple" from the 1960's (here replicated by Dirty Martini).

Has anyone else?

Attachments

• zorita-2.jpg
    zorita-2.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 105
That would be hot. I keep thinking I'll try burlesque out, but I am not good a dancer. Even though I've attended classes and watched videos on burlesque where people have said not being a dancer doesn't really matter it still makes me nervous. I saw miss Dita Von Teese when she came to Philly and boy is she hot. I've even seen her tickled before. Would be amazing if she did it in an act, but doubt it will ever happen.

My interest in Burlesque has been piqued lately. I'd never given it much thought one way or the other until a couple of weeks ago my girlfriend and I were walking downtown and saw a sign for it. She blurts out "we should check it out sometime, it seems really hot."

Now I really want to take her to see it and the more I research it the more I can see the appeal. Plus if you could add in light bondage and tickling that would be a major bonus

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back