• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vacation tickle

ticklishmrs

TMF Poster
My hubby and I were on vacation recently at a nice resort. We had a nice room and a large L-shaped patio. We had arranged to meet our close friends there, Frank and his wife Sue. They arrived about 6pm, we had some appys and drinks. I was in my bikini, and as it was quite warm I moved my lounger around the corner to the shade, as did Frank. Hubby was talking with Sue, I with Frank when all of a sudden he straddled my hips and started tickling my ribs, just lightly, vibrating his fingers up and down them. I burst into hysterical laughter and squirmed involuntarily as Frank continued his attack. He would whisper coochie coochie which drove me insane. He moved his fingers into my armpits and wiggled them wildly as I went from silent laughter to a new burst of hysterics. Frank kept this up for at least ten minutes as I squirmed and wriggled while laughing like a crazy woman. He finally stopped and went to refresh his drink.
Apparently during this time Sue has gone in the room to use the washroom and get another glass of wine. My husband told me later she came out and asked "why is she laughing?"(a "duh" moment he said). My husband replied "Franks tickling her". She said "oh my, he'll tickle her to death, he does me!" They sat back and just listened to me going crazy!

Sexy! Glad you can have that relationship with your husband and friends without making shit awkward.
Thanks for sharing

What a great little experience! I love the little insertions of dialogue, makes it so much more real. Thank you!!

Sounds like you're all good friends indeed. Glad you enjoyed yourself. Thanks for sharing.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back