• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

over the phone f/f feet

davis

TMF Regular
Hello again, I'll give a little background info and get right to it.

About 6 or 7 years ago I ran into some old neighbors. The father and I were always cool, and he has two daughters who I use to play basketball with in their driveway. Briana and Brielle were like my little sisters though I wasn't much older than them. Their dad told me Brielle was now the star on her high school ball team. We exchanged numbers and I went to a few of brielle's games and we became close again.

One night one of our phone conversations got interesting. Somehow, I'm pretty sure I brought it up lol, the conversation switched to tickling. Brian a told me she can't take being tickled and especially on her feet. She told me a short story about when one of her friends trapped her foot and started tickling her. She said she laughed at first but as the tickling continued she began to cry because she couldn't take it.

Immediately after hearing this i said "I bet you could take a little playful foot tickling get now, since your older." She said "lol NO WAY!"
Me-"as a matter of fact, where's Brielle?"
B-"she's down here with me on the computer. "
Me-"do me a big favor please."
B-"what"
Me-"get her to tickle your feet right quick while your on the phone with me."
B-"lol NOOOOO!"
Me-"come please, do your big brother this small favor." "Just have her take one finger and run it up and down one of your soles, starting from you heel up to your toes and back down." "It will be quick, and fun I bet."
B-"OK I'll try it." "Brielle, D wants you to take one finger and drag I it up and back down my foot lol."
Bri-"why?"
B-"idk, just cause" Bri-"ok."

Now I make sure all is quiet in my room so I can listen closely, the Briana says "she's coming to the couch now, she has my foot in her laaaahaa, ahhh! She just tickled me lol!

I said "see that wasn't bad was it?" To which she replied "lol yes it was!" Then I asked her to do the same thing to Brielle, and Brielle obliged my wishes. Brian a stayed on the phone with me as she tickled her sister's foot. I heard Brielle say "ok get off me." Briana, said "she is the even ticklish, heard foot moved but she didn't laugh."

By this time I am super excited about everything taking place, wishing I was their to do the tickling myself, and trying not to let Briana her how excited I really am. After this incident, every time we talked I would get them to give each other quick foot tickles while I listened over the phone. Briana would always shriek and laugh, and Brielle would always have a half mad half giggle reaction to it.

It even got to a poinnot to where she said they would make me a short video but they never did.

Tho only time I got to tickle one of the was at one of Brielle games. Brian a sat a row up fro me with her feet to my right. She had on strapped sandals, and with her legs crossed her right arch was within my reach. Of course I had to take this chance, so I reached out, and with my right index finger I gave her arch/instep a fast finger wiggle. She let out a quick scream twirled her ankle but didn't move her foot. I repeated the finger wiggle on her wrinkled arch and this time she screamed and said "stop, you're going to make me scream and cause a scene lol."

We have fallen out of touch in recent year, but I will never let go of the memory.

Cool that you were able to orchestrate such things. Thanks for sharing.

Cool story, sounds like she could have been fun!!!

I love telephone stories; I've gotten to be a part of few of them. Thanks for inspiring those memories!

Thanks for the feedback as usual. Glad you all enjoyed my experience

I once had an over-the-phone helper like that,.. but sadly no speaker phone.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back