• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BOT CORPS #1 *HOT* New Sci-Fi Tickling Comic Series! 8/24/14

Wow :O
Those news are amazing. The art of the destroyed city is fantastic and I love the sketches of the new characters :typerhappy:
Hope the second issue won't take too long ;)
Just kidding.... take all the time you need :lover:

@Deeto: Thank you so much for liking the feedback :)
Thank you for wanting me healthy :D

I...I....I cant stop smiling right now after reading this lol
I don't know what to say or how to react

'Not being able to stop smiling'......you know that's the first symptom of a HAWT Bot attack, don't you? You, my friend, are in trouble NOW. O.O! Good luck.

Wow :O
Those news are amazing. The art of the destroyed city is fantastic and I love the sketches of the new characters :typerhappy:
Hope the second issue won't take too long ;)
Just kidding.... take all the time you need :lover:

@Deeto: Thank you so much for liking the feedback :)
Thank you for wanting me healthy :D

Always a pleasure, dear friend. We love ya.

As for issue #2 - it's definitely underway. And lemme tell ya...I think it's going to top issue #1. By a pretty fair margin. We'll see.

One last thing - did you happen to notice the name of one of the new characters? Since I know you're a fan who never misses a detail. A little someone named: "Pinkerton Poe"? Remember what she's from originally? Should make issue 2 even MORE interesting. Thought you'd dig the inclusion of her in the Bot Corps universe.

----------

You all rock! Hope you had a happy Labor day, Monday, or whatever you're celebrating.

Talk soon - very soon,

B

Always a pleasure, dear friend. We love ya.

As for issue #2 - it's definitely underway. And lemme tell ya...I think it's going to top issue #1. By a pretty fair margin. We'll see.

One last thing - did you happen to notice the name of one of the new characters? Since I know you're a fan who never misses a detail. A little someone named: "Pinkerton Poe"? Remember what she's from originally? Should make issue 2 even MORE interesting. Thought you'd dig the inclusion of her in the Bot Corps universe.
B

For sure, I saw the Pinkerton sktech and I.... looove to see her.
Well Pinkerton's "first " apperance was in LOB1, and I remember that I asked you, if she is the one we know... but you was a kind of quiet about it ;)

So... only in my head. I can think about something: She survived the Midas plague (or her daughter... granddaughter), became a great Bot Cop, and someday she was captured by the punks and get into a tickling.... a hard one, a bad one... a great one.... and a looooong one. Maybe she found the truth about all... but this only besides ;) And after she was rescued.... or she freed herself, she was sooo into tickling, that she became the woman we all watched in Embassy heist :D A Cop who likes nothing more than tickling.

The only thing, why I didn't write this earlier is, When this is really Pinkerton, than this is the same universe with the Bounce Chix... and I felt kinda sorry, that they live in a world, which get the midas plague ....
But maybe this is in a far away future...
and than I thought: Wait! Pinkerton... earth in chaos.... and I thougt: What if "midas" have something in common with the last words of Anarchy in LOB7 *scary*

..but this are all some kind of nerd ideas ;)

For sure, I saw the Pinkerton sktech and I.... looove to see her.
Well Pinkerton's "first " apperance was in LOB1, and I remember that I asked you, if she is the one we know... but you was a kind of quiet about it ;)

So... only in my head. I can think about something: She survived the Midas plague (or her daughter... granddaughter), became a great Bot Cop, and someday she was captured by the punks and get into a tickling.... a hard one, a bad one... a great one.... and a looooong one. Maybe she found the truth about all... but this only besides ;) And after she was rescued.... or she freed herself, she was sooo into tickling, that she became the woman we all watched in Embassy heist :D A Cop who likes nothing more than tickling.

The only thing, why I didn't write this earlier is, When this is really Pinkerton, than this is the same universe with the Bounce Chix... and I felt kinda sorry, that they live in a world, which get the midas plague ....
But maybe this is in a far away future...
and than I thought: Wait! Pinkerton... earth in chaos.... and I thougt: What if "midas" have something in common with the last words of Anarchy in LOB7 *scary*

..but this are all some kind of nerd ideas ;)

Ha ha ha. You're so awesome, Deemon.

I think it's fun to have characters like Pinkerton pop up in certain comics. I mean, the Bounce Chix can exist in all world, right? That's kind of what makes them the Bounce Chix. And as for these other universes, I feel like most of them have an aspect of the supernatural. I mean - does the TIS universe have some sort of space/time quantum tunneling technology that allows for these things? Sure it does. Does the Bump in the Night universe have some sort of spooky black magic that allows such things? Why not! LOL.

Pinkerton's appearance in Bot Corps will be a sort of Origins story for her. And she's the same wicked, diabolical tickler that she will eventually become in Embassy Heist. The only question is: will the tables ever be turned? That's an answer we're not prepared to share yet.

;-)

Thanks again for all your wonderful input, good buddy. And your nerd ideas are amazing, by the way!!

Got some cool stuff to share with you soon here.

The ultimate vengeance is about to begin.

Watch the sky,

B

'Not being able to stop smiling'......you know that's the first symptom of a HAWT Bot attack, don't you? You, my friend, are in trouble NOW. O.O! Good luck.

B

Ohhh god wait wait at least give me a armor or a weapon to help defend myself o_O

What a sophisticated, refreshing and clever concept! The introductory reading made by Bandito perfectly sets up the ticklish mood of the story, to show that adding element to tickling can be more than skin deep. This can reinforce what to expect of the characters, and also makes the reader feel it. As for the art, it’s been a while since we have this action-packed sequential style by Bordon! I always like the intensity of each scenes.

Great new comic, this should NEVER be missed!

Ohhh god wait wait at least give me a armor or a weapon to help defend myself o_O

You realize that Novak and the Rookie had armor and weapons, right? Remember what happened to them? See where I'm going with this....? XD

What a sophisticated, refreshing and clever concept! The introductory reading made by Bandito perfectly sets up the ticklish mood of the story, to show that adding element to tickling can be more than skin deep. This can reinforce what to expect of the characters, and also makes the reader feel it. As for the art, it’s been a while since we have this action-packed sequential style by Bordon! I always like the intensity of each scenes.

Great new comic, this should NEVER be missed!

You're wonderful, Bohy! Thanks so much for the kind support. Jim and Bordon really helped kick-start the world of Bot Corps and together I feel like we were able to lay a cool enough foundation to stand on its own (and fit in a frenzied amount of tickles, of course). And as for Bordon's work - he is such a talented guy. I was really impressed with how hard he worked on Bot Corps Issue #1, continues to work on Bot Corps Issue #2, and all the passion and skill he brings to the table.

Thanks again for your truly outstanding feedback!!

-----------------

And thanks, yet again, to all of you who've supported Bot Corps with your patronage, your comments, and even your consideration. You all rock!

Stay strong - fight the Midas - and remember to charge your Aegis!

Deet Corps.

How do you expect me to be excited when you keep throwing all this unavoidable distractions at me, Bandito? I can not believe I am saying this but...I can actually wait for Sonya with stuff like Bot Corps and TIS out....damn you....and bless you and your team at the same time Bandito. And that MTJ too!

You realize that Novak and the Rookie had armor and weapons, right? Remember what happened to them? See where I'm going with this....? XD

Deet Corps.
Ok how about you let me hide at your place then

How do you expect me to be excited when you keep throwing all this unavoidable distractions at me, Bandito? I can not believe I am saying this but...I can actually wait for Sonya with stuff like Bot Corps and TIS out....damn you....and bless you and your team at the same time Bandito. And that MTJ too!

Ha ha ha! You're wonderful, AE. We do apologize for the distractions. But we can't have you paying attention to "other things" while we secretly dominate the world, now can we? Thanks so much for your tremendous support and feedback! We truly appreciate it. Yes....all of us.

Ok how about you let me hide at your place then

MY PLACE??! Sounds good to me. Although you might not have realized that I own 3 customized HAWT Bots. One of which even has the turbo vacuum attachment. O.O! Yeah. That just happened. :p

-------------------

Thanks again, everyone. Bot Corps was such a treat to work on, and we look very forward - with your kind support - to working even harder on Issue #2.

Keep your Aegis ready...Novak is already on the case.

Talk soon,

B

.......... (left speechless, pondering if I am excited or scared)

I can not believe I am saying this but...I can actually wait for Sonya with stuff like Bot Corps and TIS out....damn you....and bless you and your team at the same time Bandito. And that MTJ too!

What a wonderful compliment. :boogie:

Thank you so much!

Jim
MTJpub.com

.......... (left speechless, pondering if I am excited or scared)

You're both. As you damn well should be. LMAO.

The question is: are you ready?

Don't answer that. Just get prepare yourself. We're not done exciting or scaring you yet.

Srsly. It's about to blow up.

B

Holy f*ck this is hot!

I live everything about this one

The idea of all those ticklish bodies locked away for so long and then finiding out what it is to be tickled

Bordon's art is just absolutely fantastic. Actually once I read this one I went and got all of Bordon's Lexi comics too that I had got behind on... he really is an amazing find... his art is sexy and hilarious all ot once

One of my favourite panels in this one is right near the end where they are tickling a girl who has had all her suit taken off but still has her helmet on... the way Bordon has drawn the angle of her head you can see how much she is laughing in there... and the fact that she still has that on makes the reast of her look so very ticklish, and I imagine it is the most delicious torment for er to be in there and be all naked and vulnerable all over the rest of her

Mouthwatering

Thanks so much

Holy f*ck this is hot!

I live everything about this one

The idea of all those ticklish bodies locked away for so long and then finiding out what it is to be tickled

Bordon's art is just absolutely fantastic. Actually once I read this one I went and got all of Bordon's Lexi comics too that I had got behind on... he really is an amazing find... his art is sexy and hilarious all ot once

One of my favourite panels in this one is right near the end where they are tickling a girl who has had all her suit taken off but still has her helmet on... the way Bordon has drawn the angle of her head you can see how much she is laughing in there... and the fact that she still has that on makes the reast of her look so very ticklish, and I imagine it is the most delicious torment for er to be in there and be all naked and vulnerable all over the rest of her

Mouthwatering

Thanks so much

Oh man, I agree. That panel is awesome. Something about her almost-naked body being exposed and tickled like that by the rebels....and yet still keeping her helmet on! I bet that made her feel so vulnerable. Oooooh. HOT!

And thanks so much on behalf of the art team. Bordon is a truly talented guy. And he's one of the best mecha artists I've seen. So, he gets a ton of credit for actually inspiring the BOT CORPS series. It was definitely custom created for him. For his beautiful, curvy, strong women. For his hilarious sense of humor. For his excellent comic-style action shots. For his talent with ambiance. For all of it. Bordon rocks and we're delighted to be able to call him a creative partner.

He's cranking through the inks on Bot Corps #2 as we speak. The thumbs look INCREDIBLE. Seriously. So hot. I can't wait to share that chapter of the story with you all.

Thanks so much for your wonderful patronage and support, D. You're very awesome.

-------------------------------

More rebels. More cyber-future tickle conflict. More virgin, untouched flesh.

Just more.....BOT CORPS....coming soon.

Stay tuned.....ROOKIE!

B

I saw this pic on a smutty website and it reminded me of the panel in Bot Corps where they are tickling the girl with only her helment on.

Why isn't someone tickling this woman? I don't understand.

Attachments

• flowers-head.jpg
    flowers-head.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 40
I saw this pic on a smutty website and it reminded me of the panel in Bot Corps where they are tickling the girl with only her helment on.

Why isn't someone tickling this woman? I don't understand.

That is so freaking awesome, D!!

I love it. Thanks for thinking of Bot Corps. I saw the attached image recently as well and thought of Bot Corps.

Heh...added the text.

Bot Corps is apparently sweeping the nation. Female Fetts FTW!

B

Attachments

• Teh-Bot-Corps.jpg
    Teh-Bot-Corps.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 49
Oh man, I agree. That panel is awesome. Something about her almost-naked body being exposed and tickled like that by the rebels....and yet still keeping her helmet on! I bet that made her feel so vulnerable. Oooooh. HOT!

And thanks so much on behalf of the art team. Bordon is a truly talented guy. And he's one of the best mecha artists I've seen. So, he gets a ton of credit for actually inspiring the BOT CORPS series. It was definitely custom created for him. For his beautiful, curvy, strong women. For his hilarious sense of humor. For his excellent comic-style action shots. For his talent with ambiance. For all of it. Bordon rocks and we're delighted to be able to call him a creative partner.

He's cranking through the inks on Bot Corps #2 as we speak. The thumbs look INCREDIBLE. Seriously. So hot. I can't wait to share that chapter of the story with you all.

Thanks so much for your wonderful patronage and support, D. You're very awesome.

-------------------------------

More rebels. More cyber-future tickle conflict. More virgin, untouched flesh.

Just more.....BOT CORPS....coming soon.

Stay tuned.....ROOKIE!

B
how soon are we talking here, maybe in the next month?

Is there any pre-view pages can share with us? SEEMS MTJ didn't have such a thing for a long time in TMF

BOT CORPS: News 10/25/14

Greetings folks!

Please enjoy this small teaser preview of BOT CORPS #2!

Comic Panel (WIP INKS)
attachment.php

Script Notes: Another panel of Pinkerton tickling Novak’s bare breasts and belly. Novak is laughing harder and harder. Pinkerton is acting more and more into her, getting aroused by tickling the helpless cop.

Concept Sketch (Novak’s Remote: MOLLY: )
attachment.php

Script Notes: In this issue, Novak’s new “partner” is actually a remote controlled cybernetic body named ‘Molly’. Novak is piloting this remote from inside her crash pad in a VR device. Molly is essentially a very large mecha-robot. She stands at about 9 feet tall. And has an entire arsenal at her metallic disposal. A gorgeous robotic figure. And a tiny outfit that highlights her robotic assets.

BOT CORPS #2 will be released late November or early December.

Please keep visiting this thread for more Bot Corps news!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Attachments

• BC02_PreviewInk.jpg
    BC02_PreviewInk.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 225
  • BC02_PreviewSketch.jpg
    BC02_PreviewSketch.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 231
how soon are we talking here, maybe in the next month?

Hey, my friend. I know my good buddy Jim already did a fine job answering that question. I just wanted to jump in behalf of the creative team and say thanks again for your interest in Bot Corps. It's been an awesome series to work on, and watching the pages from Issue #2 rill in has been OMFGSOHOT! I think Bot Corps #2 will knock your socks off. Bordon has done a fantastic job on it thus far. Look forward to sharing it with you soon!

Is there any pre-view pages can share with us? SEEMS MTJ didn't have such a thing for a long time in TMF

Hope you enjoyed the preview, my friend. Thank you for all your support! And hope you enjoy Bot Corps #2 when it comes out. Soon.

As Pinkerton's #1 fan, I greatly look forward to seeing her have her way with Novak.

I think you're gonna want to see the fiendish and surprisingly sexy Pinkerton tickled even MOOOOOOOORE once you read BC #2. She might be even more wicked in this than she was in EMBASSY HEIST. Well, not possible. But she's on par with her naughty role tickling Captain Dusty to absolute explosion. I hope you dig it. Please let us know when the time comes.

------------------------------

Thanks y'all.

You truly make this stuff all possible. Thanks for doing that.

More to come soon,

Deeto

That is so freaking awesome, D!!

I love it. Thanks for thinking of Bot Corps. I saw the attached image recently as well and thought of Bot Corps.

Heh...added the text.

Bot Corps is apparently sweeping the nation. Female Fetts FTW!

B

Dammit Deets... what with the Bot Corps panel, ticklish looking flower face, and your awesome female Booba Fett, I think I am getting a small sub-fetish of "girls wearing nothing but a helmet"

I think that is it because it implies that all the reast of her clothes have been removed (hopefully for the purpose of tickling) whereas with a mask it is something having been added.

Or something like that.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back