• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BOT CORPS #1 *HOT* New Sci-Fi Tickling Comic Series! 8/24/14

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

BOT CORPS #1
Written and Created by Bandito
Illustrated by Bordon
Colors by Duarte
Edited by ChicagoAnnie

*Special Thanks to White Lotus for all of her behind the scenes work including but not limited to the title graphics and banner.

This is a new future. A dark future.

attachment.php

A terrible disease has ravaged mankind forcing the survivors to live out their short violent lives in hermetically-sealed mechanical suits called ‘Aegides’. Criminal gangs control the streets. Deadly robotic turf wars decimate the population. And only one thing stands between the huddled citizens and total annihilation: a new breed of elite military police called the Bot Corps.

Sergeant Novak is a Bot Corps Elite. Merciless, fearless, and almost as dangerous as she is beautiful. But when she and her rookie partner are attacked by a new breed of criminal they suddenly find themselves up against a sensation for which they have no defense.

A lifetime spent inside a cold metal shell is about to end. And Novak and the rookie will find themselves sensitive, screaming and surrendering to the most intense torture of their lives.

Can the hardened vixen survive as they peel away her protection and do the unthinkable to her tender body? Will the voluptuous rookie be able to hold back her quaking laughter while they tease her to unheard of heights? Will this be the beginning of the end for the mighty Bot Corps?

Get your armor. Load your weapons. And get ready.

ITEM FEATURES

• 13 tantalizing pages plus cover!
• 64+ cyber-tickling comic panels!
• Strong characters in defenseless ticklish peril!
• Awesome shoot outs and deadly reversals!
• Epic foot tickling and teasing!
• Licking, feathering, and devilish finger tickling!
• Explosive ticklish SURRENDER!
• Bare breast, nipple, upper body, and all over tickling!
• Captured police interrogation themes!
• Illustrated by Bordon!
• A new comic universe by Bandito!

Product and Ordering Information

Attachments

• BC01_Cover.jpg
    BC01_Cover.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,089
  • BC01_Prologue.jpg
    BC01_Prologue.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 551
  • BC01_Preview.jpg
    BC01_Preview.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,813
Last edited:
Are you guys kidding me???
I logged in the TMF, think about nothing and see a whole new comic! A whole new story! A whole new Universe!

You wanna gimme a heart attack???

:typerhappy:
Damn I bought it and after the first pages I was so damn happy and I soooo loved the story.
This post apokalyptical setting is amazing and the idea of this midas epidemic is fantastic:typerhappy:
Wonderful unique idea. You don't need zombies all the time to start an apokolypse ;)

This plot is so wonderful. People that never heard about tickling or even feel tickling... what a shame! Great that we have some anarchistic punks who still know that ;)
They remind me a bit of the Franky Family in One Piece and a bit of the lovely Harley Quinn :lover:

The tickling looks great and again very sexy. Call me a perv, but big boobs and naked skin are always a great thing :lover:
I love that futuristic style and the good old using of feather and fingers (don't get me wrong, sometimes I like tech-tickling... but my favorite is the calssic style ;) )

It's so hard to find a favorite page right know. Cause everything is new and awesome!!!
But I choose page no. 9. For me as a feet fan I love the pov in the first panel, the wonderful butt ad boob tickling... and the start of the first ticlegasm of the cute-short haired rookie in the last panel:lover:
The Rookie seems so start liking the tickling by doing to her, but Novak seems to like it, only while she see it on her Rookie.
Plus, Novak was tickled leeeeeess than the Rookie, and she ticklegasm much earlier:lover:
She is... reallllly into that :lover:

And out of nowhere you created a new storyline which is amazing. And after the last panel I can smell the next issue. And what I read about the things Novak needs for her next mission, makes me feel, that she like the tickling and cannot wait for a nice revenge ;)
...and the cold shower... hey, we all know why ;)
And I like the fact, that you don't gave us all secrets so far. There is somehing the punks know... and this makes me really curious.
Hope we will find out soon :typerhappy:

What can I say: Deeto's great talents to write stories and plots (all his crazy ideas) plus the wonderful arts by Bordon make this comic so fantastic.
Plus the colors and the editing by Duarte and Annie... and you have a masterpiece like that :)

Wonderful new comic, and a wonderful start for a whole new tickleverse:typerhappy:

Thank you for that:man::woman:

Last edited:
Wow, This is hot! Rich in detail, ultra cool characters and art, and story that make this tickling adventure truly fantastic! Outstanding job!

Oh look a thing I'm buying.

Need to do that, go to work, but then...it's review time. Oh Dito...you are the best.

I think from the very cover here, this one is a pretty good buy in the grand scheme of MTJ Tickling Art. There is a lot here, and a lot of it is fun.

There is an interesting bit of energy in this publication. It's a lot different than Bandito's other sci-fi influenced series, and is distinct from the other series out there within the genre. More about mods and there is some kind of subtext towards haves and have nots. Overall, it sets up for a great vehicle. The beginning few pages gives the world a sense of danger, a sense of extremeness; this isn't a world of safe avenues. It's bad. It's bad to be captured, like our two protags are.

Oh poor Rookie. Poor, poor Rookie. She has no sense of battle hardenedness, and her terror is evident from the very get go. That frantic look on her face. I love me some short haired girls, and she just gets devastated, piece by piece. Once you get to page eight, and the top comes off, then it gets really good. The first two panels of page nine are among my faves. Hell, most of page nine is.

But Novak is...interesting. Very...interesting. I'm not one to not notice things, and I don't think Dito and company are ones to throw something in with it just to be for show; the second Novak gets tickled, starting page eleven, you can see her nipples are hard, evident through her shirt. She's barely been touched and that is just so instant. She thrashes harder. She's more ticklish, devastatingly so, and it doesn't take that much effort at all to have her cresting. If she was put through what her partner was put through, I think Novak would be straight screwed to scary levels. That girl has potential. I like the little aside later on. The feather and the need for a cold shower. I think she's going to make a wonderful target, and hopefully, some of our more...extreme...sides can be satiated with her as a target, because thing is, I think she's probably someone who enjoys it far more than she lets on...and her body lets on quite a bit.

Overall, it's a cool new series with an interesting new world to play around inside that is distinct and different than anything that is out there from any publishing company. It has enough of an edge, but doesn't become a parody of super serious storytelling trying to fit in the fetish wank. It's good, different, and overall, very fun and colorful. High, high recommendations for people to buy it, because it's one of the top first issues anyone has released in this wonderful community.

WOWehehehWOWzahaha! That was soOOo HOT!! I didn't want the story to sto-ahhaa-op!
Just wonderful! Really fun and it makes my mind whirl with what will comes next!!! Can't wait :D
Hahah!!!!!

Very intriguing! The first thing that came into my mind is Spawt Bot... I should be expecting >>> sexy babes (bots). I'll be back! :D

Brilliant concept! I didn't think I'd live to see a fresh take on the tough gal's ticklish secret "exposed." Now here it is, courtesy of Bandito! Borden's artwork is, as always, wonderful, with fantastic attention to detail. All round a marvelous comic!

C

Bordon is just so damn good. Easily one of my favorites around here. He keeps knocking it out of the park.
What he and Bandito have given us here is a must-have!
A big thanks to everyone involved.

1 I want one lol
2 awesome comic
3 how can I become a character in that universe
And
4 I want a part 2 lol

Hey everyone:

Thanks so much for the support on Bot Corps! As with so many of these things, it has been in the works for a while, percolating in the background. And we're thrilled that so many folks have enjoyed it. Thanks tremendously - I know the entire team very much appreciates the support and the generous feedback!

Onto some individual comments:

Are you guys kidding me???
I logged in the TMF, think about nothing and see a whole new comic! A whole new story! A whole new Universe!

You wanna gimme a heart attack???

A heart attack?? NEVER. We want our Deemon as healthy and happy as possible. XD We just like surprises. After all, tickling is often at its best when it's a surprise. And here at MTJ Publishing......we are AAAAALLLLLLLLL about tickling. ^^;

More surprises coming your way soon, my friend. VERY sexy, shocking, unanticipated, revealing surprises. Keep a watchful eye.

:typerhappy:
Damn I bought it and after the first pages I was so damn happy and I soooo loved the story.
This post apokalyptical setting is amazing and the idea of this midas epidemic is fantastic:typerhappy:
Wonderful unique idea. You don't need zombies all the time to start an apokolypse ;)

Thanks so much for picking up a copy, D! And we're so thrilled you loved the story. I can't really take full credit for that one. Bot Corps was truly a team collaboration. Bordon has a gift for Mech and Cyber-punk hotness. And Jim had this awesome idea for a darker storyline. Put the three of us together in a room for a few hours with nothing but a bag of Doritos - and we came up with Bot Corps. The apocalypse has never been so HAAAAWT! lol.

This plot is so wonderful. People that never heard about tickling or even feel tickling... what a shame! Great that we have some anarchistic punks who still know that ;)
They remind me a bit of the Franky Family in One Piece and a bit of the lovely Harley Quinn :lover:

Ooooh...Harley Quinn. O.O!!! LMAO. We wanted the plot for Bot Corps to be unique, and to be a great world for tickling. But we didn't want the world to be too overtly fetishy. In other words, Midas doesn't make people ticklish. It melts their flesh off. It's terrible. The cure doesn't make people more ticklish. But the world that the disease has created is different from ours. Vastly different. And it happens to be a world in which tickling is unexpected, inescapable, and ridiculously effective.

Our kinda world. ;-)

The tickling looks great and again very sexy. Call me a perv, but big boobs and naked skin are always a great thing :lover:
I love that futuristic style and the good old using of feather and fingers (don't get me wrong, sometimes I like tech-tickling... but my favorite is the calssic style ;) )

Well, if you're a perv then we're ALL pervs! I agree, tech tickling has its place - but ultimately it's hard to beat girl on girl, sexy, half-naked tickling! And as for inclusion of flesh...I always think that skin in the world of tickling is pretty erotic. And Bordon draws the bare, buxom female form quite fetchingly! RAWR!

It's so hard to find a favorite page right know. Cause everything is new and awesome!!!
But I choose page no. 9. For me as a feet fan I love the pov in the first panel, the wonderful butt ad boob tickling... and the start of the first ticlegasm of the cute-short haired rookie in the last panel:lover:
The Rookie seems so start liking the tickling by doing to her, but Novak seems to like it, only while she see it on her Rookie.
Plus, Novak was tickled leeeeeess than the Rookie, and she ticklegasm much earlier:lover:
She is... reallllly into that :lover:

Thanks so much for the input, good buddy. Page 9 is pretty awesome. Myska, the Rookie is just so.........well........she's definitely worth tickling. Let's put it that way. For me, the Rookie is a tickler's dream come true - but Novak......Novak is the one I reeeeeeeeeeeeally want to see tickled. She's so tough, and confident, and just - I want to see her bucking under a ticklish caress. Want to hear that frenzied laughter. And just wait until you see Bot Corps Issue #2. WOOOOOO!!!

And out of nowhere you created a new storyline which is amazing. And after the last panel I can smell the next issue. And what I read about the things Novak needs for her next mission, makes me feel, that she like the tickling and cannot wait for a nice revenge ;)
...and the cold shower... hey, we all know why ;)
And I like the fact, that you don't gave us all secrets so far. There is somehing the punks know... and this makes me really curious.
Hope we will find out soon :typerhappy:

Revenge is a dangerous game. Novak has ben introduced to a shadowy new layer of a world that she thought she already knew inside and out. You're right. The punks know something. There's more to all of this than we thought. And now Novak has tasted something she needs to understand more of. She's been ensnared by it. Will she get her revenge, or has she made herself the ultimate target? Who is truly behind all of this? And more importantly, where will it all lead? As Bordon said: "The end of the world was just the beginning."

What can I say: Deeto's great talents to write stories and plots (all his crazy ideas) plus the wonderful arts by Bordon make this comic so fantastic.
Plus the colors and the editing by Duarte and Annie... and you have a masterpiece like that :)

Wonderful new comic, and a wonderful start for a whole new tickleverse:typerhappy:

Thank you for that:man::woman:

Thank YOU so much, my friend. Thanks for the shout out to the creative team. I know they all really appreciate it. And thanks for coming with us on this new journey. We'll endeavor to keep surprising and delighting!

Great cover art. :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Thanks, Mils. Bordon really owned this cover. Look at all that beautiful action. This guy amazes me.

Wow, This is hot! Rich in detail, ultra cool characters and art, and story that make this tickling adventure truly fantastic! Outstanding job!

Said the master of ultra cool characters and tickling adventures. Thanks, my friend. Means a lot. The whole team appreciates it.

Oh look a thing I'm buying.

Need to do that, go to work, but then...it's review time. Oh Dito...you are the best.

Nah, buddy. You're the best. Will reply to your awesome review below.

this is awesome!!

YOU are awesome. So glad you liked it, amigo. Hope to be able to titillate you with some MORE stuff very soon. VERY soon. VERY VERY VERY soon. But not, you know....too soon. :p

Yeah, everything he said. Yeah

Ha ha ha. Thanks, brother. Glad you enjoyed it.

I think from the very cover here, this one is a pretty good buy in the grand scheme of MTJ Tickling Art. There is a lot here, and a lot of it is fun.

There is an interesting bit of energy in this publication. It's a lot different than Bandito's other sci-fi influenced series, and is distinct from the other series out there within the genre. More about mods and there is some kind of subtext towards haves and have nots. Overall, it sets up for a great vehicle. The beginning few pages gives the world a sense of danger, a sense of extremeness; this isn't a world of safe avenues. It's bad. It's bad to be captured, like our two protags are.

You rock, my friend. Thank you.

And you're right, this is a different world. A dangerous world. A vicious world. Look at where the Rookie and Novak are taken. A drain in the middle of the floor. Mechanical bondage and chains hanging from the ceiling. Cutting torches and band saws. This is the kind of place in which you expect to have your armor melted down, with your body still inside it. It's not a nice world. And these are not nice people. Everyone who lives here knows what happens next.

So, when the armor comes off...and a different approach is taken. Novak and the Rookie find themselves with absolutely no defense against it. And the results....hopefully....are quite devastating. For both our Bot Corps elite and the reader. LOL.

Oh poor Rookie. Poor, poor Rookie. She has no sense of battle hardenedness, and her terror is evident from the very get go. That frantic look on her face. I love me some short haired girls, and she just gets devastated, piece by piece. Once you get to page eight, and the top comes off, then it gets really good. The first two panels of page nine are among my faves. Hell, most of page nine is.

Myska was squealing before they even touched her. As soon as that boot comes off - they owned her. And the more armor that's peeled off, the more layers of experience that come out. From terrifying, to frenzied laughter, to brutal arousal, to all of those things combined. With a body so sensitive...the Rook should have stayed in the academy.

But Novak is...interesting. Very...interesting. I'm not one to not notice things, and I don't think Dito and company are ones to throw something in with it just to be for show; the second Novak gets tickled, starting page eleven, you can see her nipples are hard, evident through her shirt. She's barely been touched and that is just so instant. She thrashes harder. She's more ticklish, devastatingly so, and it doesn't take that much effort at all to have her cresting. If she was put through what her partner was put through, I think Novak would be straight screwed to scary levels. That girl has potential. I like the little aside later on. The feather and the need for a cold shower. I think she's going to make a wonderful target, and hopefully, some of our more...extreme...sides can be satiated with her as a target, because thing is, I think she's probably someone who enjoys it far more than she lets on...and her body lets on quite a bit.

Novak is the axis of the series. And you're eyes are astute as always, bro. Yes. None of that was an accident. Myska is insanely ticklish.....but Novak. Novak is DEVASTATINGLY ticklish. And given her penchant for control, domination, and ferocity......the utter lack of all control that comes with being tickled is about to be her greatest nightmare - and perhaps - deep inside - something else as well.

Overall, it's a cool new series with an interesting new world to play around inside that is distinct and different than anything that is out there from any publishing company. It has enough of an edge, but doesn't become a parody of super serious storytelling trying to fit in the fetish wank. It's good, different, and overall, very fun and colorful. High, high recommendations for people to buy it, because it's one of the top first issues anyone has released in this wonderful community.

Thanks tremendously for your insights, for your support, and for your patronage, my friend. It's incredibly valuable to all of us. You'll make Bot Corps #2 better because of it. Thank you.

Would have been nice to see some bellybutton attention, but oh well. Nicely done anyway. :)

You're right, button. That's an oversight on my part. And I take full responsibility. I'll endeavor to remedy that omission in future adventures. Both Bot Corps and otherwise. Thanks for your support none the less! :)

WOWehehehWOWzahaha! That was soOOo HOT!! I didn't want the story to sto-ahhaa-op!
Just wonderful! Really fun and it makes my mind whirl with what will comes next!!! Can't wait :D
Hahah!!!!!

Oh you know what comes next. (<----- ridiculous and somewhat vague innuendo). LMAO. You rock, FP!! Thanks so much for your very kind words, and for all of your awesomeness!!

Very intriguing! The first thing that came into my mind is Spawt Bot... I should be expecting >>> sexy babes (bots). I'll be back! :D

Would that make them: "HAWT Bots???" Laugh my ass off.

You're the best, Bohy. And I truly adore your input. I will look so forward to anything you might share with us about your Bot Corps/HAWT Bots experience. **hugs**

Great,now were going to be mobbed by the zombie unions...

Meh.....that's the zombie union's answer to everything. A meeting goes bad - become a cannibalistic mob. Someone ELSE tries to create an apocalypse - become a cannibalistic mob. Thing about zombies: very predictable bunch. LOL. Thanks for popping in, amigo.

Brilliant concept! I didn't think I'd live to see a fresh take on the tough gal's ticklish secret "exposed." Now here it is, courtesy of Bandito! Borden's artwork is, as always, wonderful, with fantastic attention to detail. All round a marvelous comic!

C

The Big C! Hey, my friend. Thanks for the generous words and also very much for letting me borrow Bordon for this project. You're absolutely right about his incredible talents. And I truly appreciate your support, good buddy. Thank you.

Bordon is just so damn good. Easily one of my favorites around here. He keeps knocking it out of the park.
What he and Bandito have given us here is a must-have!
A big thanks to everyone involved.

Thanks so much, Doc. Yeah - Bordon has the goods. And he was instrumental in designing the world of Bot Corps. His talents for Sci-Fi epic awesomeness, Mech, cyber-punk sexiness is truly what made Bot Corps a reality. We just helped him frame everything up. He's the one that made it all come to life. A big thanks back at ya!

1 I want one lol
2 awesome comic
3 how can I become a character in that universe
And
4 I want a part 2 lol

1.) You want one what? A HAWT bot?

2.) Thanks, bro. Really appreciate your support!

3.) Survive the deadly plague, Midas. Live through the Corporate Turf Wars. Buy yourself an illegally modified Stealth Aegis with urban camo apps. And pray to god the rebels don't catch you. You saw what they did to the last Rookie, right?

4.) Part 2 is written, and has started production. Hopefully this week. Yay!

------------------

Sorry for the ludicrous wall o' text here. Lots of stuff to reply to. And thanks again to all y'all who have made projects like Bot Corps possible. All the people who worked hard on this truly appreciate your support, and your generous faith in us. Thanks for coming along on these adventures.

And we've got more on the way.

Bot up - and see you soon,

B

Awesome story and setting. A disease that has forced humans to live in sealed suits, whole generations living with out feeling the touch of another human. I enjoyed the ending in this one, sometimes a little evil can do a lot of good. Looks to me that the main character has seen the light.

Bordon did a great job bringing this to life. I hope there will be a part two.

very very soon eh? well if I needed another reason to keep checking back in I now have it :p

Darn you Bandito. How dare you make yet another series for me to get into. well sir I for one will not be purchasing this one til I see Sonya #3!

Now that I have got that lie out of the way I must say i enjoyed this quite a bit. Cool decent little action sequence at the start. And nice little action of the usual kind to finish it up. And looks like some mystery to go with it. I can not wait for what is to come next. Nice artwork by Bordon, duarte, and chicagoannie.

Yes I want a hawt bot. And I can survive that long lol now let's see if I make it into part 3 of this comic series lol

Awesome story and setting. A disease that has forced humans to live in sealed suits, whole generations living with out feeling the touch of another human. I enjoyed the ending in this one, sometimes a little evil can do a lot of good. Looks to me that the main character has seen the light.

Bordon did a great job bringing this to life. I hope there will be a part two.

Thanks so very much, my friend. Your feedback is truly valued. And thanks also for the shout out to Bordon! He's one talented guy and I was so excited to have him on this project. Issue #2 has begun actually.....so keep your eyes peeled for Novak's return. And thanks again for your support, patronage, and encouragement!

very very soon eh? well if I needed another reason to keep checking back in I now have it :p

This stuff always seems to come at once. It's like a flood or a drought. LMAO. I think the next weeks will be more of a drought. Thanks tremendously for all your support, my friend! More to come. Soon.

Darn you Bandito. How dare you make yet another series for me to get into. well sir I for one will not be purchasing this one til I see Sonya #3!

Now that I have got that lie out of the way I must say i enjoyed this quite a bit. Cool decent little action sequence at the start. And nice little action of the usual kind to finish it up. And looks like some mystery to go with it. I can not wait for what is to come next. Nice artwork by Bordon, duarte, and chicagoannie.

Ha ha ha. Nice. Well played, my friend.

I am so so so very glad you liked Bot Corps, my friend. And thank you so much for the kind words for the creative team. You rock!

And, hey - speaking of Secret Agent Sonya.....did I mention that she has a nice little starring role right now in 2 different comics that are in development. They're on my usual time-frame....which means it might be a year before you see them. But...trust me...I'm listening. I love Sonya as much as you do. For srsly.

Yes I want a hawt bot. And I can survive that long lol now let's see if I make it into part 3 of this comic series lol

Your HAWT Bot has been ordered. Please allow 8-12 weeks for delivery. Batteries not included. As for part 3...well....my plan is to make part 2 so hot is almost kills you. And besides, your HAWT Bot has been programmed to tickle you to death anyway. :p

-----

Huge thanks again to all of you kind folks.

Working furiously to get more stuff your way.

;-)

B

You're right, button. That's an oversight on my part. And I take full responsibility. I'll endeavor to remedy that omission in future adventures. Both Bot Corps and otherwise. Thanks for your support none the less! :)

You're welcome, and I'm looking forward to whatever button action you come up with. :)

BOT CORPS: News 8/31/14

attachment.php

BOT CORPS: News 8/31/14

Greetings folks!

Shortly after the launch of Bot Corps #1 we were treated to a wonderful new promotional pinup by Bordon...

BC01_Pinup.jpg

Also this week Bordon began sending us concept sketches for Bot Corps #2 and we would like to share one of them featuring a new character that will appear in the second issue...

BC02_CS1.jpg

Finally we wanted to share one more panel from Bot Corps #1 with you fine folks that may not have picked up a copy yet...

BC01_panel3.jpg

Please keep visiting this thread for more Bot Corps news!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Your HAWT Bot has been ordered. Please allow 8-12 weeks for delivery. Batteries not included. As for part 3...well....my plan is to make part 2 so hot is almost kills you. And besides, your HAWT Bot has been programmed to tickle you to death anyway. :p

B

I...I....I cant stop smiling right now after reading this lol
I don't know what to say or how to react

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back